OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE

WHY IS THIS BEING IGNORED ALL OVER THE MANSTEAM METEOR???

wnd.com/2016/12/investigators-find-source-for-obamas-online-birth-certification-
image/

independent.ie/world-news/north-america/us-election-2016/sheriff-insists-president-obamas-birth-certificate-is-fake-after-fiveyear-investigation-35301519.html

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/12/15/sheriff-joe-arpaio-probe-proves-obama-birth-certificate-fake/95500958/

ITS BEING REPORTED ON MULTIPLE NEWS SITES BUT THE MAINSTREAM IS INTENTIONALLY IGNORING IT

EVERYTHING HE HAS DONE FOR THE LAST 8 YEARS IS INVALID
BIRTH CERTIFICATE PROVEN TO BE A FAKE

CNN REFUSES TO REPORT ON IT
TIMES REFUSE TO

WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN, IS IT GOING TO BE SWEPT UNDER THE RUG????

Other urls found in this thread:

content.jwplatform.com/previews/iHgMK2yM-SpsM7mih
youtube.com/watch?v=XBw-Q4-slqI
politico.com/story/2016/11/george-soros-joe-arpaio-arizona-230724
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Causr its fake news mate

yes

content.jwplatform.com/previews/iHgMK2yM-SpsM7mih

9 Points of Forgery video proving forgery.

Also being slid hard on here too.

Inb4 CNN demands trump denounce everything over and over

It's fake news. Circling something and calling it proof doesn't make it real.

Because it's true

This world is almost beyond saving.

all of those sources are fake news.

saged

Because forging a government document is a class A fellony which anyone not under the protection of the CIA would indeed go to prison for.

Calling something something doesn't make it something
>really makes me think

BUT GUISE RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION

We need to get the word out

Sup Forums is being slid hard right now

make a very convincing very concise proof you dumb fucks
I'm a full blown conspiratard and even I'm not watching a shitty hour long video and i don't know what circling shit is supposed to prove you faggots

too late now he will be gone soon anyway

DELETE THIS AND CONCENTRATE ON RUSSIA

Because its not proof of anything.

Obama's mother is American, he is a US citizen and yes, he is able to be president.

Now can you fuck off with these slide threads? How stupid are you niggers?

Russia hacked Obama's birth certificate

suppose it is fake and it is proven he was born in kenya....

so what?

poorly summarizing a video you haven't seen is actually more "fake news" than a 9-point proof of forgery.

You're either a shill, or in denial.

If you're an idiot, just stfu and let the grown-ups talk.
If you're a shill please understand this is treason.
you WILL be executed for your bullshit job.
that's so sad.
executed because you were tricked into believing you're doing the right thing.
better for the gene pool to get the stupid people out it, though.

Um OP.

I've got proof here.

that could all be true and that document could still be falsified, which it was. but it isn't true.

youtube.com/watch?v=XBw-Q4-slqI
the shills are out in full force

To be a US President, you must be born in the country.

According to US law he needs to be a NATURAL BORN citizen in order to be a presidential candidate. Any argument about whether he is a citizen or not is irrelevant. What matters is that he is natural born. That's why the birth certificate matters.

have a bump

how do we get this in the face of libtards?

wtf I hate obama now

> Natural born

Is there any precedent on what this means.

Also Ted Cruz was born in Canada. So what was going to happen there? Good job he was never nominated.

that opinion is lacking a legal ruling.
"we don't know how it works" is the factual statement.
the root of O's problem is his mom's eligibility at the time (and perhaps place) of birth.

At the very minimum, falsifying official documents like a birth certificate is a federal crime isn't it?

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

I think he was born in Hawaii.
I don't think the man from Africa is the father.
veryspecialepisodeofmaurry.png

>I'm a full blown conspiratard and even I'm
weird how you felt the need to include that. but incase you are a real
>obama scanned johannas certificate
>forged his info onto it
>badly
>original found
>it is revealed that obamas cert ONLY EXISTS IN DIGITAL FORM
I personally am waiting for trump to be inagurated. but it remains that obama will never produce what he claims was scanned into the whitehouse website, because it DOES NOT EXIST

>Is there any precedent on what this means.
Born in the United States
I think that can technically include a foreign military base but as far as I'm aware it's never come up

Like the Russian hacking of which there is absolutely no proof.

odds are he didn't fire-up GIMP and start a batch of copypasta himself.
the grunt who did the work on the other hand...

Because it hurts their narrative. Obama dindu nuffin

More fake news by poll

you know for a kenyan he made a better president than trump ever did. btw i'm from the future where we have time travel and no government

stop trying to derail the thread
how much is soros giving you?

for you, shill

If it were fake news, they would be pouncing on it as another example of "fake news".

But since everyone is ignoring it, that suggests its actually real. TOO real for both sides.

The sheep have already decided that this isn't true, and not just that but heretical as well. Convincing normies of this would be harder than convincing the Catholics the earth is round in Papal times.

It can be modified to say Han Solo, it doesn't matter. It doesn't change that he's a citizen because his mother was a citizen. No matter how badly you want to call Obama an illegal president, you can't because he's a citizen.

No amount of whining is going to change facts.

Another lie. Ted Cruz could never have run then and probably others in the past.

John McCain

Sorry...

It obviously proves that it's going to be unreported until a month after Obama pardons and executes orders.

if it was Trump's certificate it would be easy however. The media has all the power, that's why nothing is happening.

I mean, has anyone actually challenged this?

Hopefully this whole goes to some kind of court and they rule that he was never entitled to be Prez and there we have a precedent.

To me the right one looks more like a forgery. How was the Ah-Nee BC was collected? Could it have been forged from Obama's original copy to maintain the non-sense birther red herring?

The arguments in the video are just not compelling. Hurr durr they copy pasted, oh wait lets just ignore that this 24 became -8. Anyone under 45 with google can do better forensics than what these dipshits have shown. Amateur hour!

I don't care where that nigger was born; I hope it turns out to be fake for the lulz. Just saying that this is weak shit and I bet the people who are hailing this are all younger than 22

Yes there is, it was a term descended from British common law when it used in the Constitution.

Cruz may have beaten Hillary, and then she would've just sued for victory.

who's whining? I gave up the fight when he was elected.. All this shit should have been looked into in 2007. I did my whining then.

Yes it's clear what it means. Natural born citizen. A person who is citizen at birth. Someone who is born to one american parent in Kenya, Africa is not born a US citizen and does not satisfies the most basic requirement to become POTUS.

it literally doesn't matter anymore. the president elect is probably compromised six ways to sunday. no one cares anymore. you just want it to matter cuz he's black

>Ted Cruz could never have run then and probably others in the past.
DNC was going to challenge Cruz's elegibility in the courts if he got the nomination

not fake mate... I work in photoshop and illustrator and it's fake as fuck

100%

there is no way it isn't fake
remember this post when in some years a judge declares it so oficcially

This is the very definition of fake news. You should be grateful mainstream news isn't reporting your retarded faggotry.

Really? Never knew that

But anyways yeah, there's precedent for what it means. And if it turns out Obama really was born in Kenya then I dunno what the fuck will happen but it would be a fucking mess. At the very least though his birth certificate that's shown on the white house website is definitely faked, and that warrants a fucking explanation.

Wait!
Who is the other person, whose birth certificate was used for the forgery?
Does she even exist?
And who guarantees me, that it wasn't forged the other way around?

So the police that deal with Freud on a daily basis have had experts check and confirm it's forged yet media don't push this story? Lock the criminal up already if it was anyone they would be in jail already

this is boring and not convincing sorry
why would they bother stealing the angle of one stamp and then replace it entirely with a different stamp but keep the original angle

>The arguments
>just ignore that this 24 became -8.

thats not the argument toothpaste

>cuz he's black

you're so right, keep going with that and watch as you keep losing elections.

>WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN, IS IT GOING TO BE SWEPT UNDER THE RUG????
yep

still right

they copy pasted the entire stamp not only the angle

fraud ,auto correct

I'm still trying to figure out how exactly one "hacks" an election.

and who says that other birth certificate is legit?

>a bunch of 55 year old rednecks who don't understand computers get together to find out about Obomber's BC
>they don't know where to begin
>one of them learns about "control-C, control-V technomology"
>they go nuts. you could never do this with polaroids back in the day
>this is the final result of grandpa's MS paint image editing club

Ironic because I'm watching Star Wars atm and no, it isnt done. Even though his mother is American, BOTH parents are required to be American citizens at birth for the child to gain citizenship ship status. Natural born means in the US, on a US ship, in an embassy or on any property of the US

yea this
I'm very quick to believe conspiracy theories too, this one just sucks ass. it wouldn't even surprise me if the birth certificate was forged and i hope it was. however, this evidence still sucks ass.

Is anything actually new since the last go round?

> Sherif has been kicked out of office by Soros funded candidate to the tune of $1.2

He's trying to get one last go on the merry-go-round lads. They ignored it then, they'll ignore it now unless there's something convincing like the podesta leak...

...BUT EVEN THEN.

>It can be modified to say Han Solo, it doesn't matter. It doesn't change that he's a
forger of documents?

wtf i dystopia now!

Bump

$1.2M sorry.

Check it out for yourself.

Go download the government issued certificate (pdf ) and open it in illustrator.

I also thought it was bullshit at first and I am a graphic designer, so I tried to debunk it.
But it became shockingly obvious that it was altered.

Give that file to any graphic designer and they will tell you the same.

Usually if you scan in a document there is only a single layer. This thing has shitload of layers and you can actually move the forged parts around.

Whoever tried to forge it fucked up big time.
They should have rasterized it into a single image after they manipulated it which would have made the forgery very difficult to detect.

That's a sad layer of irony.

Its obvious

Kenya was always americam soil. Reannex it and remove the invading armies.

no they didn't its a different date

watch the new conference idiot!
how does autocorrect picks up a costelation of data fro anothr certificate and pastes it onto yours?

they have the origin document from where they copied info!!! someone called ahnee and 1 number apart in serial number

you're fucking retarded

no, you aren't

OH LOOK
> Soros spends $2 million to defeat Arpaio
politico.com/story/2016/11/george-soros-joe-arpaio-arizona-230724

Joanna Ah'Nee, confirmed alive and confirmed real whose birth certificate was issued 16 days before the date present on Obummer's certificate

If that were true, anchor babies wouldn't be a thing.

Its a modified scan of a document. No proof the actual document has been modified. Obama's birth certificate could have been used to modify the other one they are claiming was used to modify his as well.

obamas forgers are the 55 year old rednecks
whatever he scanned into the whitehouse website did not originally say obama

yes i am

it only ever mattered because he was black. you may have convinced yourself it was something else, but it's because he was black and you needed a way to undermine him because he fucked with your ego.

and you have a problem admitting this to yourself because people like me who tell you this are assholes, which i readily admit. but it is because he is black. and you are scared to confront that part of yourself. and you're still racist when your candidate wins.

> 30 posters in a thread with only 45 posters flooding in to post "fake news wow fuck off this is stupid go to /x/ wow faggots fuck off this is stupid"

I think we're on to something

Just to spice things up, F35 sucks and there's no such thing as a Haitian pizza

>muh layers

fuck off, this has nothing to do with layers, or any other shit that was made up as honey pot.

you use a shitty scanner
they use a 10 grand scanner with ocr and probably tons of other shit
get out of that country dude its turning you into a dumb nigger

I have been doing graphic design for 12 years.
Please explain to me why I am retarded.

Where is the original document anyway?

Didn't only one reporter actually see it?

Then why dosen't it say 24 twice. Seriously, they don't even look similar in other aspects either
This shit's only saving grace is the fact that their vids are blurry as fuck. On the initial one you couldn't even see what they were doing but the sheeple were plainly convinced by a talking figure. A better quality video came out later