He needs a gun to defend himself

>he needs a gun to defend himself
>too weak to use fists to fight off Tyrone

Bump

>defend
>one caliber gun

I hate fatties, i hate people who pose with guns to look cool, i hate anyone who thinks air shit and toys will pass for real guns, i hate fatties, i hate anyone still doing hombrie, i hate fatties, i hate fatties.

Go kill yourself you fat sack of fat

What the fuck is he actually holding? A bee bee gun?

Niggers attack in packs. Not even a skilled MMA fighter is going to be able to do shit about 6 niggers jumping him in an alleyway and stomping his face into the pavement. In dangerous American cities you need a gun.

Guy's not fending off wild negroes with that BB gun.

So? If Tyrone is gangster enough to rob old women then surely Tyrone is gangster enough to eat hot lead.

Probably an airsoft pistol

There is never one Tyrone
Tyrese, DeQuan, Shaquille and Darnell are always around to jump you if Tyrone starts losing.

This too.

Tyrone often comes armed

for real, this is the scariest thing about black people

what do you gun enthusiasts think of australia, no guns -> no school shootings ?????

you know the old saying, don't knock it til you rock it

i am not leaning to any sides, just saying, no guns for generall public seemed to work

That's a bb gun, or possibly an expensive squirt gun.

We shoot Niggers. Not fisticuff them.
For fucks sale pay attention.

It's disgusting. A life without the power to defend yourself is no life at all.

>fists
>muh honor
"Stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters. The silence is your answer"

Wow americans are pussies who would've thunk

America is a nation of pussies, because we keep killing the real men that try to be manly all over us. Truly, the USA is a pussy nation. A nation of manly men like Sweden could surely come here and beat up any American. Please, beat us up, Sven.

this was allways super vired, when i watched usa cop stopping a car, it starts with gun poined at the guy and to be told to not move.
While if i wanted to i can get out of the car freelly here and so on, they would not shoot me or anything.

prep the bull sven

It's mostly cops in cities that do that. Townies and boonies are like what you just described, and you can even shoot the shit with them, everybody laughs.

and being told to not move while someone is pointing a gun at me, well that doesnt fell like freedom at all

hi point

As someone who trains and been in a number of street fights. THE ONE THING YOU DO NOT DO IS THROW A PUNCH. Use your elbows, forehead, knees and feet. The last thing you should do is throw a closed fist punch. You won't be able to defend yourself very well after breaking your hands.

>airsoft

I am what I eat, faggot.

>hombrie
hombrie?

Nearly every police officer in the world carries a gun, it's no different in the US. The cops don't usually draw their guns at all unless something is visibly suspicious.

You can also defend yourself from the police in the US. Just recently a guy was acquitted after killing 3 police officers who illegally no knock searched his home.

>when i watched usa cop stopping a car, it starts with gun poined at the guy and to be told to not move.
Nigger, what? A cop isn't going to pull a gun on you for a standard stop unless you are a wanted, dangerous felon or straight up open the door and walk towards the cop with your hands in your not in plain sight

with your hands not in plain sight*

>I use less effective methods when my life is on the line

t.cuck

Personal experience tells me they only attack in packs.

Why are you using that electric saw to cut down a tree? Real men use hatchets!

You really are cowards tho. If you have to kill your attacker 25 yards away then you're a huge fucking pussy. In Sweden at least we fucking brawl and have street fights with Ahmed. We just don't cock our gun the second shit turns dicey. No wonder you lost to rice farmers.

>you see this american
>its supper unstable and dangerous
>now i am going to sneek up on him
>and jam my thumb up its buthole

>ahhhh that pissed it off alright

We pay them to kill Niggers for us.
sorry if they get a little gun happy from time to time.
We are working on it.

So you are a huge dick?

Lol, the biggest titanfall 2 network is DOFH dicks out for harambe. 48k members. I wonder if I played with kid in Ops pic.

Australia doesn't have schools either.

>sexualjumanji
That's actually a pretty cool nickname.

If I lived in Germany I would be.

If tyrone fought fair I would agree but him and four of his piece of shit punk friends would jump the kid with bats and pipes. Niggers never fight fair they only target the weak or lone targets a group of them can take on. They are no better than feral dogs.

>killing your enemies
It's like you want them to win.

i will link the youtube video if i find it, cop stopping a motobike,

"can i reach into my right pocket i have id there,"

just awfull

Oh, shit I know what vid you're talking about. Yeah, that dude was a shit cop, but that is an outstanding example.
Of course there are shit cops. Every country has shit cops. America especially has a problem with shit cops. But, generally speaking, that is CERTAINLY not protocol. The dude probably could have sued the cop.

>touching Tyrone with anything other than a bullet

getout