WE PUT MEN ON DA MOON N SHEEIT

youtube.com/watch?v=RK8xHq6dfAo

Strong, independent sassy black women got us to the moon. What now racists?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Johnson
youtube.com/watch?v=7LyqBb6HBSk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_Boss#Nazi_Germany_and_World_War_II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing to say, racists? Thought so.

Hollywood shouldn't be doing historical biopic movies, they pozz everything.

Those did their part as human calculators and that's fine. They were crunching numbers, verifying the maths scientists came up with. They didn't invent anything, they didn't save the day, there was no drama, no love interest, nothing. They just did their job.

What did she do to put us on the moon? I only know of Neil Armstrong from moon Landing anyways so it's not like she's hidden, everyone of that even is hidden to me because it's nerd shit.

left is astrophysicist middle is rocket scientist right is aerospace engineer.

are you racist or some conspiracy nut?

i love being called a racist.

Here you go OP.

Can someone explain to me why this is bad? Isn't it good that blacks can look up to actual scientific people instead of le 45 degrees glock nigger gangster?

What if it was about 3 Muslims. What would you think? That it was just more diversity marketing trying to make Muslims more acceptable. Not "It will give you Muslims someone to look up to" because you know damn well Muslims don't work like that.

And that's what this is. Except for the US and black people.

Why don't they make a movie about the lead designer, who was a nazi and worked directly under hitler?

Oy vey we can't let anyone think Nazis were humans like us or that we used their technology afterwards.

>we actually went to the moon

>Hidden Figures
>one on the right
Thank god

I heard about this. Funny how the supposedly invaluable contributions of these blacks were somehow missed in the volumes upon volumes of work that has been written about America's space program.

The entire thing is based around an alleged anecdote from John Glenn, who recently died.

Assuming the story is true, It's not like he could have been patronizing this black woman or anything. No, without her verification of someone else's calculations, America would be stuck in the dark ages.

In the future, people will forget the moon landing ever happened...

>Have opportunity to do a film about based Margaret Hamilton
>Nah, we need to use sassy black women instead, don't you see the goyim will eat it up!

I'm glad Hollywood is dying.

They should have called this movie "Hidden Niggers".

Amirite?

They were just calculators. Hamilton is the only Appollo waifu that matters.

WE

WUZ

Sadly hollywood is doing fine. The latest shitfest star wars movie is doing well financially.

ASTRONOTS

N SHEEEIIIT

MOONBAES

There is only one race. The human race.

Niggers are parasitic scum.
What else did you expect.

Hidden figures?

More like Hidden

This is the black woman that this movie is based off of.
You can NOT make this up.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Johnson

I wonder if they still teach this in school, I remember learning it and thinking it was fascinating. But le ebil Natsis wuznt people so they probably skim over it now in good ol common snore.

>Hidden Figures
I sure can't see the figure of the woman on the right.

What about all the nerds that sat around at mission control during the Apollo missions? I can't even name one. The idea that anyone is interested in these sheboons is unfathomable.

>Can someone explain to me why this is bad

Because they spin the story of these ladies in a bunch of bullshit that never happened.

I bet there will be an over-the-top white racist keeping them down, that they'll eventually save the day with the help of a white ally but won't get any credit for doing all the work by their lonesome.

Making it a Kang and Kween sob story about how they were fucked over by whitey is not productive, especially when it didn't happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=7LyqBb6HBSk

WE IZ COWCULATERS
Katherine Johnson and Dorothy Vaughan looks half white

Never learned it

Hugo Boss ?

Isn't this called revisionist history or something.

Hugo Boss never designed the uniforms.

Didn't he ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_Boss#Nazi_Germany_and_World_War_II

This must be the most white looking black woman I've ever seen.