Is there a more useless race than the Nordic race?

Is there a more useless race than the Nordic race?

>create mud huts and fuck cows while the Mediterraneans are building civilizations
>travel around Europe raping and murdering while everyone else is rebuilding following the fall of Rome
>stay irrelevant while great minds are creating astonishing works of art in the renaissance and broadening their ways of thinking
>do nothing while powerful peoples such as the French, Spaniards, Dutch and English travel the earth discovering new worlds
>sit on their ass while great empires are being build and revolutions come and go, changing the world forever
>produces nothing while their betters are responsible for the creation of modern technology and science for the good of the world
>modern day they are bending over for Muslims without complaint

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/nature14230.epdf?referrer_access_token=nr2MUM3I8bfc4Cmhklx6JdRgN0jAjWel9jnR3ZoTv0MiE0_B2kFTYAb64eH_EPxJeiJzg7Mfl6MEBC6p_EUzUl2TurV2pYso8RmPYSTSQGwVtnFDRIQV0ef7PxcIDxD_S_37penFNxeYZKVgOKTcEnGZ1MbA1AM81cWbyDY3u082ONYHQLMUp3U64SlpzzQesvgAh6UyETzD-CazUyk0DeJNWAyNJO65sXaBlh4tc1s=&tracking_referrer=www.nature.com
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html
aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
thelocal.it/20161215/married-italians-might-no-longer-have-to-promise-to-be-faithful
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PICKLES THE DRUMMER DOODLEY DOO

Swedes have contributed more to chemistry per capita than any other national group.

Truth is meds on Sup Forums have a massive inferiority complex because they're mixed with Arabs/Africans and their countries are poor and corrupt.

Your country wouldn't fucking exist without nords. Germanics created the anglo-saxon brits we have today that later ended up colonising New Zealand. Also look at the richest states in the west right now. All germanic states and no fucking trash med.

Yea but Ikea though...

Kek @ you riding the coattails of the British. Kill yourself.

Thats a nice Celt

Sage Report and Hide all division threads

Holy fuck someone put some actual effort into that, neat

I take requests if anyone else has one in mind.

Do an American balding with a triple chin

Do a Canadian as a Chinese man

Anglos are largely Germanic now though.

Speak Germanic language? Check.
Have Germanic leaders throughout the centuries? Check.

Of course Scots are Celtics, so it is not fair to say Celtics weren't important in creating New Zealand but so were Germanics.

Hey! Viking Denmark contributed widely to progress! They invented a shitbag.

>got cucked by Christianity
>in the process of getting cucked by Islam

Must be something in the genetics, I agree. Did manage to build some decent boats though. Ones that went to Iceland, to America and beyond. Technology and foresight did not really give Nords the ability to capitalize on it though.

>ancient danes were more advanced than modern day indians

Do one with Slavs

Redo the germanic one

Genetically the English are still in majority Celtic. Angles and Saxons constitued from 10 to 40% of the ancestry of England, varying on a regional basis, while the Danes and various other vikings had virtually no genetic impact at all outside of specific cases like the Okrney Islands.

Linguistically, English is a melange. You know this. Grammatically it has much in common with other Germanic languages but in terms of vocabulary it is in majority non-Germanic.

I don't know which leaders you're referring to. Most could probably be described as broadly Anglo-Celtic; that is, having both Anglo-Saxon and Celtic ancestry in unequal proportions.

Nonetheless, the idea that Britain and its satellites wouldn't exist without the "Nords" is ridiculous. It is, precisely as I said, a bald-faced attempt to ride the coattails of the British by a Swede.

I think this will be my next one. I've seen it requested several times but haven't actually seen a Slav one yet.

Nordics don't have foreheads sloping backwards though.

You should do Balts and something inside Romantics like the French or Romanians after that

oh wow, its this thread again

dont you lads ever get tired

Eh

>and this is comming from a sheepfucker so you know its true

post the real one

another leaf quality post

My "eh" was because that's not really a sloping forehead

lol wtf are you on about.
You're just trying to potatowash the english.
The germanic anglos cucked the celts from day 1 they came to that island and are still doing it.
Great Britain was great because of the WASPs not celtic/gaelic cucks which has always been only a small part of the population.

>Nansen
>Amundsen
>Celsius
>Nobel
>Ibsen
And that's just naming a few

this

Your cartoon is yes, should be straight up.

Feel free to actually read the study for yourself.

nature.com/articles/nature14230.epdf?referrer_access_token=nr2MUM3I8bfc4Cmhklx6JdRgN0jAjWel9jnR3ZoTv0MiE0_B2kFTYAb64eH_EPxJeiJzg7Mfl6MEBC6p_EUzUl2TurV2pYso8RmPYSTSQGwVtnFDRIQV0ef7PxcIDxD_S_37penFNxeYZKVgOKTcEnGZ1MbA1AM81cWbyDY3u082ONYHQLMUp3U64SlpzzQesvgAh6UyETzD-CazUyk0DeJNWAyNJO65sXaBlh4tc1s=&tracking_referrer=www.nature.com

The conclusion is pretty obvious: the migration era peoples were essentially absorbed into the local population by intermarriage. The size of their genetic footprint differs from region to region but on a national level the people that could be called essentially Germanic are clearly a minority of the population. The idea of a purely Anglo-Saxon England is and evidently always was a myth.

Sorry to burst your bubble but these are the facts.

*Clears troath*
Thorbjorn EgnerHenrik IbsenJorgen MoeAmalie SkramSigrid UndsetAasmund Olavsson VinjeHenrik WergelandElsa BeskowSelma LagerlöfKaren BlixenGeorg BrandesMinna Canth Johan Ludvig RunebergLudvig HolbergAksel Sandemose Hans Christian AndersenPeter Christen AsbjornsenAndré BjerkeBjornstjerne BjornsonCamilla CollettEdvard MunchChristian KrohgOda KrohgGustav VigelandJohn BauerCarl LarssonJorn UtzonRoald AmundsenFridtjof NansenAril EdvardsenHelmer HanssenThor HeyerdahlGidsken JakobsenKnud RasmussenOtto SverdrupLudvig Walentin KarlsenCarl von LinnéFredrikke Marie QvamNils Henrik AbelSam EydeKristian BirkelandAnders CelsiusPiet Hein Thyco BraheJens Glad BalchenVilhelm Friman Koren BjerknesHelge IngstadHans Christian Orsted Edvard GriegGreta GarboEvert TaubeOle BullErik ByeIvo CaprinoAsta NielsenKirsten FlagstadWenche FossGeirr TveittJenny LindChristina NilssonPovel RamelVictor Borge

suck my dick

>idea of a purely Anglo-Saxon England is and evidently always was a myth.
There are still some pure or 95% anglo and saxons

As every germanic they raped and killed into extinction

I literally used this as a basis you silly cuck

havamal could count as norse philospical works, my dear burger

funny how nordics are always destroying civilization and acting like barbarians yet think of themselves as civilized

The Viking age wasn't the golden age of inventing. Look at swedish inventions and contributions and you will find a ton

>brown hair and brown eyes
he's probably a celtiberian

>There are still some pure or 95% anglo and saxons
A pretty vague statement. It's possible that there is some rural Yorkshireman whose family has somehow managed to remain relatively insular throughout the centuries, but this is not a representative portrait of the average Englishman. The average Englishman is Anglo-Celtic, with the majority of the genetic input coming from the native Brythonic peoples.

It doesn't have to be pure, the influence was clearly significant enough to dominate the important upper class, to the point where their language became the official language.

Really have to lie to yourself to think that Anglo Saxons had less of an impact on ENGLAND than Celts.

Really doing some mental gymnastics to avoid making some

Nope. Pretty standard for the Welsh, Cornish, and Bretons. Less so in Ireland and Scotland but light brown eyes and dark brown hair are certainly not abnormal there, either. Look how the Romans described the Silures, who lived in present-south Wales:

>Namque rutilae Caledoniam habitantium comae, magni artus Germanicam originem adseverant; Silurum colorati vultus, torti plerumque crines et posita contra Hispania Hiberos veteres traiecisse easque sedes occupasse fidem faciunt [...]
>Trans.: The swarthy faces of the Silures, the curly quality, in general, of their hair, and the position of Hispania opposite their shores, attest to the passage of Iberians in old days and the occupation by them of these districts
- Tacitus, Agricola XI, ~98 AD

>Silurum colorati vultus; torto plerique crine et nigro nascuntur; Caledoniam vero incolentibus rutilæ comæ, corpora magna, sed fluvida: Gallis sive Hispanis, ut quibusque obtenduntur, assimiles.
>Trans.: The Silures have swarthy features and are usually born with curly black hair, but the inhabitants of Caledonia have reddish hair and large but flaccid bodies. [The Silures] are like the Gauls or the Iberians, according as they are opposite either nation.
- Jordanes, Getica I.xiii, ~551 AD

Notice that Jordanes goes so far as to call the Gauls swarthy, too. This is somewhat contradictory to what others like Diodorus Siculus wrote, but even Siculus admitted that the prevalence of red hair among the Gauls was due to the practice of dying their hair with boiled lyewater rather than something natural to them.

Pic related, a Cornishman.

Will Sup Forums ever stop replying to division threads made by kikes?
They repost the same shitty memes and will only post in their own thread if it's at risk of archiving. Shoo shoo, jews.

stop this crap

>It doesn't have to be pure, the influence was clearly significant enough to dominate the important upper class, to the point where their language became the official language.
Yes, that often happens with the process of acculturation. Does it really need to be said that culture =/= genetics?

>Really have to lie to yourself to think that Anglo Saxons had less of an impact on ENGLAND than Celts.
That's your claim. What I said is that genetically the Anglo-Saxons have had the lesser impact and I've posted the most recent genetic survey of the British Isles as evidence of this. This isn't lying, this is me posting a truth that evidently disrupts certain people's preconceived notions and worldview.

>Really doing some mental gymnastics to avoid making some
No, none at all actually.

The European race. Europeans have been invaded by mongols, Muslims, and turks. Meanwhile American whites have stayed pure. Europeans have literally done nothing in the past century.

by that logic, since France speaks a Romance language that means Italics had an important input on the Gauls?
does that make French achievements Italics?
come on now...

Seems off to me.

banter threads have always been part of Sup Forums you dramatic newfag

t. Benjamin Goldbergshekelsteinowitz

Divide and conquer thread.
Saged

Cunt

t. nu-Sup Forums faggot desperately trying to fit in

>pic
reminder first rule of optimal mate selection:
feel the back of her head for the presence of a prominent occipital bun

Nords created the largest empire ever, founded Australia, Canada, and the United States. And every president except Kennedy and Obama have been pure Nordic.

Hey I'm from reddit. What's the t. ________ meme mean?

Thanks ahead of time!

Black hair is okay but the full Russell Brand look is a bit too much and people with it should be sterilized

why are some of their eyes red

Anyone with brown eyes is Celtic

Hopefully you have cancer.

Russell Brand also has recent Jewish ancestry from what I understand. He should be sterilized simply for being a New Age clown.

Mostly it's not black hair, though. It's dark brown. The difference becomes very obvious in the sun.

Their boats were centuries more advanced than the Greeks or Romans. They didn't care about building elaborate stone and concrete structures because they were more interested in exploration, so they built ships instead.

>cucks
See
Reminder it's Italian navy to fish niggers out of the water
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html

aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html

>It's le Med cuck LARPing as European saviour episode
thelocal.it/20161215/married-italians-might-no-longer-have-to-promise-to-be-faithful

>The proposed amendment to Italy's Civil Code would remove the word "fidelity" from Italian marriage contracts.

>The promise not to cheat is a "cultural legacy from an outdated and obsolete vision of marriage, family, and the rights and duties of spouses", according to the senators who have signed the bill.

>They cited a previous ruling from Italy's top court, which declared that judges could not legally place the blame for a marriage separation "on the mere failure to observe the duty of fidelity".

>That hair and eye color combo

I am very disappointed, user.

You're free to recolour it to your liking.

It's a fact he's right

Swedes changed warfare with their innovations, their contributions to metallurgy were huge.

They also gave us Alfred Nobel, his contributions changed how the world mined.

I don't have the skills, unfortunately. If he would kindly do it, I would be so happy!

I know some celts have brown hair and eyes, but I want a ginger celt with green eyes!

Dark brown hair is the most common hair for Celts to have

I am "he". I'm not going to recolour it. I drew it that way intentionally.

What do you mean "I want" they aren't your property. I'm Celtic and am offended you would suggest that. I'm also offended since I have black hair and eyes and darker skin in school I was called "beak" because of my nose and "swarth" because of my skin so just tone it down a notch pal.

Oh, I thought that the brown ID Canadian would did that. It's very nice, user. But still, I will only accept green eyed celts with ginger hair!

Saged for divide and conquer bshit

And that's because they used to be Spanish.

What do you mean?

>I'm Celtic and am offended you would suggest that.

I am celtic too, you dingus.

Why are all the leafs being so butthurt?

Kek has blessed my post.

I had connection issues so I had to reset my modem. I guess it gave me a new tag.

Like I said, you should do it if you want. It doesn't really take skill, it's just a matter of repainting the bits you don't like a different colour.

Its a newfag virtue signaling

Posted this last night in this same thread. The Irish variety are not predominantly gingers.

Because in Canada that would be hate speech.We aren't used to crazy racist things.

>. But still, I will only accept green eyed celts with ginger hair!

>I will only accept this!
>I can't do it myself though
Liberal detected

And Swedes used to be Nordic, whats your point?

I guess I will, thanks for giving me permission at least.

>nordics hate thread up
>nigger hate thread deleted
Makes my neurons fire.

>all fake blonds

they mostly just killed and robbed christcucks which i am 100% ok with since they destroyed their culture and religions for sandnigger bullshit

Native American?

Also, whats up with them? They look Asian, are they?

Yeah, all of em have huge dark hairy minges.

I remember the first time I met your effeminate people here in Ireland, they looked so out of place, Irish are very dark next to Scandis

Nords are the worst "whites", if you can even call them that.

Litteraly nigger tier.

Sort of.

They crossed from Asia to the Americas on the Bering Strait.

>Med hate thread
>not a nigger hate thread
What?

Injury are to asians as you are to niggers

You're wrong there you stupid retard, I'll destroy you.

Came from Siberia and got darker

Are you saying germans are retarded

>103343113
1 post by this ID