Sex refers to biological differences; chromosomes, hormonal profiles, and sex organs

>Sex refers to biological differences; chromosomes, hormonal profiles, and sex organs.
>Gender describes characteristics and social expectations expected of a particular sex; i.e., "masculine" or "feminine"

Is there a particular reason many on Sup Forums do not agree with this distinction?

Are all the modern Biology and Sociology books wrong?

no matter what fags doom nations.

You're just a shitposter though.

It's fucking stupid. If you make up an arbitrary description of yourself that's not based in reality it is meaningless.

They make the term 'gender' completely arbitrary. Why can't my eye gender be blue? Why can't my dick gender be 12 inches?

gender doesn't exist, done.

There was never meant to be a situation at which there would be more then the binary gender routine, Thus the words are considered synonymous.

they're butthurt about being on the wrong side of history

So gender is literally just the stereotype of the sexes? What is the equivalent to that in the spectrum of race? Can I "Identify" as black by adopting the "social expectations" of one?

>Can I "Identify" as black by adopting the "social expectations" of one?

If you're implying that race is a social construct, then yes, you can.

For example, the idea of race, historically, was fluid. Virgina used to have a "1/8th blood" rule whereas Tenseness had a "single drop of blood" rule. You could literally be WHITE in Virginia, walk across state lines, and become Black.

So yes.

>Are all the modern Biology and Sociology books wrong?
Yes.

Because in both Psych and Medicine gender is not entirely separated from sex. Karyotypes and various things such as prenatal testosterone level etc. are a big part of this.

>if you're implying that race is a social construct, then yes, you can.

So I can be black if I get poor grades sell drugs and collect welfare? Because that's the social expectation of blacks.

spooky skeleton

>Because that's the social expectation of blacks.

Only if you're a white supremacist.

What is the general stereotype of blacks then?

because they're gonna brainwash little white boys to act like feminine faggots.

oh wait

that already happened.

head down to hoboken new jersey. all the white preppy faggots talk with a lisp with their faggot ass high pitched voices

Nothing. The idea of what is "black" varies depending on where you are. Some people may expect "black" people to be listen to Hip Hop, others would expect black people to read WEB Dubois. Others would expect black people to be from Africa, whereas others would expect black people to be from Haiti.

holy shit you're retarded.
Black is Black it's a definition, someone could consider half a chair a table, it doesn't change the definition of a chair.

>Tfw youll never liberate Constantinople and Anzu

>Black is Black it's a definition

You literally have no idea how logic work. Go read up on what a tautology is.

So why do we as a society not have words that make distinctions? If i say i'm male or a man that doesn't explicitly communicate if i'm saying my gender is male or if my sex is male.

Actually, blacks are generalized in a negative light from every group of people on earth.

Because gender is just whether a word is masculine or feminine.

Honestly I don't really give a fuck.

I agree with it. But if your gender doesn't correspond to your sex, you are, by definition, a defective human being.

>But if your gender doesn't correspond to your sex, you are, by definition, a defective human being.

So stay at home dads are "defective" human beings?

The definition of Black people is Black people, the definition of white people is white people, the definition of a dog is a dog.

Well if someone's gone through with a sex change, got their dick cut off, has estrogen flowing through them and looks completely passable, it would seem a little odd to me to call them a "man". Like yeah their sex is male but in literally all other regards it's a woman. And if they're a contributing member of society, who the fuck cares?

It's because Sex and Gender have been more... interchangeable in text and such. So, it's caused this retardation effect.

My problem is that they aren't even being consistent within their own rhetoric

'Transgender' includes people who undergo genital mutilation and hormone therapy.

> Well if someone's gone through with a sex change, got their dick cut off, has estrogen flowing through them and looks completely passable, it would seem a little odd to me to call them a "man"
There is only man and woman, it's a fucked up man.
If I dress up as a dog am I a dog? if you can't tell immediately what I truly am?

Masculinity and femininity are products of our biological sex/gender and the typical traits they produce

you can arbitrarily over complicate this all you want, it doesn't make it true or logical

M8 if you passed as a dog I'd be proper fuckin impressed. But yeah it's like, if by some fucked up method you passed as a dog, acted like one and did dog shit and got fucked up dog pussy, it wouldn't bother me.

Sex and gender are different but they are not mutually exclusive.

You cannot have gender without sex, although you can have sex without gender.

I would say that these common "social expectations" are heavy rooted and influenced in our biology. Men will forever be looked upon as the stronger sex as long as our biological permits it. Women will forever be the emotional sex as long as their emotional IQ levels permit it. Not too challenging stuff here.

No just sociology since it is corrupted to the core with liberals who think All social categories have no correlation to the physical world.

Would I be a dog or would you call me a human-dog dresser?

>you can arbitrarily over complicate this all you want, it doesn't make it true or logical

you can arbitrarily over simplify this all you want, it doesn't make it true or logical.

Well it's a bit sketchy, really. Biologically you're obviously a human. But like, socially, functionally, and in every other way you're a dog.

Sure on a physicochemical level you're a human, but there's more layers to it than that, you know?

Look at the squidge on that foots though

So a dumb ass human who is ill no?

>in all other regards
Can they get pregnant? Do they release the same pheromones, do they have a feminine bone structure, are their genitals indistinguishable from a biological female's?

Feminists say gender is a social construction. They also think biological sex has no influence in sexual behaviour.

Another lie created by kikes in psychology

>I don't like science.
>must be a Jewish conspiracy.

user, Jews can't even control a swath of sand on the Mediterranean. Do you think they control every social science too?

So, why do transgenders go through with looking like the opposite sex, then?

it may seem odd to call someone a man when they appear to be the opposite, but it's impossible to call them a woman with any sincerity

in some cultures they consider trannies to be a 3rd sex; I would much prefer that than to be expected to indulge in their fantasy of being a woman.

By their logic I can claim that I am a literal god and to refute that is oppression because i believe it to be my identity.

I also have the right to have personal pronouns, therefor you must refer to me as god unless I tell you otherwise.

we get it, young boys can sometimes look like girls. I think most will be disappointed as they age.

They can pretend and "feel" all they want but are not truly women, they don't have to go through the maddening cycle of hormones and menstruation. As a woman I resent them, they are something else.

I would have liked to stayed a child all my life, can I take a pill for that?

How often can I change my gender? Can I change my gender every minute and get offended if you don't know what gender I am currently? Can I make up my own gender?

If the stay at home dad calls himself mom and the other parent is also a dad, yes.

I identify as an assault rifle...

I'm not gay but I'd fuck Anzu

That disctintion is fine, but the two terms are used interchangeably in common usage.

Note that when applying this to tranny issues, your government ID says sex, not gender.

You know if we banned having a gender then there would be no more confusion. Everything just goes off sex. If you try to identify as something other than your sex, you should be deported immediately to Canada.

Having sex with a male (girl) isn't necessarily gay. Gay = liking masculine qualities. Straight = liking feminine qualities.

So if you like a cute trap for his (her) feminine qualities, then you can do so in a totally heterosexual way.

Frankfurt School. Cultural Marxism. University of Columbia. Kikes everywhere.

kek, even Yale university logo is written in hebrew. Jews have influence in culture, you ignorant burger. Private colleges are their business and they fund ideology-shilling programsto branwash the liberals and SJW's.

Yeah and it's definitely not gay if you suck his dick, because he's cute and feminine.

even if I suck his(her) dick?

Dick on dick will always be homoerotic. I dont care how well you are presented like a woman, as soon as the dick comes out the homo comes out too

>Jews have a TON of influence
>They control ALL of the nation's elite

Then why can't they get more than the US and the UK to support Israel?

I'm only asking.

Personally I draw the line at sucking dick. IF you suck dick, no matter if it's a feminine one or not, you're definitely gay.

C-checked

stop bullying her satan

There is no problem with making the distinction, but the problems come when trying to make the case that gender is only a social construct and isnt influenced by biology at all.

Social expectations of the different genders occurred because of differences in the sexes. Pretty simple really. Trans arent some kind of free-thinking, anti-establishment crusaders, they are mentally ill people pretending to be something they are not. No different to furries/wolf-kin/"vampires" or any other number of ill people.

>>Sex refers to biological differences; chromosomes, hormonal profiles, and sex organs.
>>Gender describes characteristics and social expectations expected of a particular sex; i.e., "masculine" or "feminine"

Incorrect, gender describes sex plain and simple. I can make it even simpler for you. There are two genders. Male and Female. Anything else is mental illness.

>ywn feel anzu's warm and gushy mouth

They don't control all the country, but we can see their influence in the media with all these new ideologies (feminism, multiculturalism, SJWism...)

All I'm saying is that certain jews have poison social science and psychology with bullshit, ignoring Biology. These are the same jews that are funded by the globalists like Soros.

>Incorrect, gender describes sex plain and simple
>I've never taken a biology, psychology, or sociology class

Can you please stop referring to psychology and sociology as though its some kind of argument, they are largely pseudo-science and you should take anything they teach with a massive grain of salt.

gender isn't a word, there's literally only biological sex

We used to use Gender to mean Sex, now that's all fucked, so there's no need to use the term Gender anymore.

We only ever meant Sex in the first place.

i want to fuck anzu in her little asshole

ON MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE IT SAYS GENDER NOT SEX.
KYS FAGGOT

I WANT TO MARRY ANZU

You really have to ask? It's entirely a linguistic issue, anyway.
"Gender" is a word made up so people in polite company wouldn't have to say the word "sex" in a non-carnal context.

It's like how I can walk into KFC Canada and ask for a "keel", and they'll know I'm ordering a piece of breast.

It's why we have so many slang words for genetalia, mental retardation, and racial epithets. They get successfully invented, used, abused, banned by authorities, and replaced by the next term.

>he doesn't understand the is/ought distinction

I feel sorry for you.

>if they're a contributing member of society then who the fuck cares?

Except they only bitch on Twitter about their oppression, how society is making them a slave, and how misunderstood they are. I've only seen them working low-end retail jobs, or as a host of some (((fabulous))) prada show on Bravo.