Pagan priest wears goat horns in license photo

washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/12/17/maine-man-wins-right-to-wear-goat-horns-in-license-photo-saying-they-are-religious-attire/

wtf, I love christ now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=71swxdSzY1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know this guy probably isnt really pagan or gives two fucks about any of this.

This dickhead just wanted to troll his drivers license and you know hes laughing his ass off about this.

Pretty funny when you can see this guys just being a dickhead for fun

but he literally changed his name to moonsong so it's not just for the driver license if it were all just a gag.

This guy gets laid more than most of Sup Forums .

>calls himself a Pagan
>thinks Pagan is a "religion"

hahahahahahah

That's the most hilarious thing about these people.

Fucking kek

>Follows a pagan religion.
>Unfit, fat, and weak.

How do these 'pagans' justify their bodies to one another? How can they allow themselves to descend so far without realizing it's an insult to their religion?

>moonsong
wow larper

this is definitely a celtic pagan nigger no norse would do this

I don't need horns to praise the sun.

that pic

wow what a faggot

>this pagan priest blocks your bath and demands you throw off your middle eastern god and and worship a true european god like he does

What do you do?

Do what my ancestors did, fuck him up.

Tell him he's a faggot who makes all pagans look bad.

>tips mjolnir

>Pan
That's a greek god but Pan had close to no powers.

Thats a hillary voter right there.

lel

kek this is what Vargfags ACTUALLY believe

MUH DEAD RELIGION

>pagan
>aka D&D larpers casting lightening bolt on each other

What kind of pagan? Pagan is not a religion. We talking Aztec, Celtic, Roman Pantheon?

This is a good time to remind you all that the U.S. Constitution was made for, and can only work under a Christian people; though the Founders were not all Christian, they were influenced deeply by Christian values. It seems the Founders never anticipated the rise of nonsensical nutcases pretending to be religious.

TENGRI BRO

RELIGION OF MUH MONGOL ANCESTORS

White culture

>snow niggers
>sane

pick one.

>pagans are degenerate furfags
This isn't news

What kind of pantheon is he worshipping exactly? He's a satyr with blue hair? What am i even looking at?

>Pagan

We all know they mean Asatru or what ever it is

I don't know why so many faggots have a hard on for Odin

Nords are truly the most disgusting race

Let's clense the palet and look at cute fauns.

That's a man, baby

You don't know the commune/DIY space-tier of degenerates.

o ffs
Every fing time

Honestly the only thing the hippies did wrong was giving in to degeneracy. Had they actually channeled all that wild LSD and war fueled energy into something productive instead of getting lost in hedonism the world would be in a lot better shape right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=71swxdSzY1w

So? I'm not jacking off to it, i just say it's cute and a piece of good work on the makeup.

>Thinking men can be cute
This is the gateway drug to butt sex

Stop thinking with your peckershaft, user.

So this isn't cute?

I'm gonna guess he plays in a hoovy metal band

Satan is busy destroying God's creation and we sit back and let it happen. This is vulgar. That man is a demon doing Satan's work. It is not funny, it is not kooky, and it has nothing to do with religion. It is pure Satanism, being used to destroy all that is good, and pure, and truthful.

am i hallucinating?

the part where they're all trannies is where i lost it
turbo autism has no brakes