Add more fresh vegetables and fruit to your diet

Add more fresh vegetables and fruit to your diet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fruit makes you gay

Vegetable juice contains more nutrients than fruit juice. Eat fruit drink vegetables.

This. Real men eat leaves

Make it not taste like shit.

Will do.

Why does obama make school kids eat this then? Is he trying to raise a generation of low energy cucks? This would barely fuel learning apart from exercise people in high school participate in.

Is this rly served in schools?
No way, school lunch used to be pretty good when i was a kid. This looks fucking gross

Stop implying V8 Spicy tastes like shit

there's some pictures of the food being moldy

even the kids will love President Trump and disregard their liberal teachers when their school lunches have spring rolls, chicken tartar and molten lava cake.

Pour honey into any bitter vege broths u blend up and it tastes not too bad. I drank beetroot juice by itself because it raises your hemoglobin count by 5-10% really makes a difference to any cardio you do.

this is evidence michelle is a man or just a penny pinching nigger

no mother would give this to her kids

Build your own internet connection, Varg. You aren't self sustainable enough.

Trump needs to overhaul the food served in cafeterias because michelle obama has done jack shit. Your prisoners get better nutrient content in their food than the kids in ur schools. Even though the private contractors in some instances serve food in both the prison system and education system. Trump needs to break up that monopoly

go fuck your self granny

take some black cock outa your diet bitch

>fresh vegetables
Is vegetable juice OK?
I drink about 1 liter a day (instead of cooking stuff).

>One of the people most stringently against taking BBC from any source
>lol u suk BBC old man xD

I had no idea Beetroot juice did that...

Do you have any citation? I'll probably do it anyway but knowing would be cool.

Also, how long before a run should it be taken, and how much does it help?

it's winter you asshole what kind of fruit harvests in december?

eat my butter nuts, faggot.

>tfw vegan

>Implying being vegan means you eat lots of fresh vegetables and fruit

It doesn't.

welcome to the master race my friend

youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ

This is a sad pic
I think Even prisioners eat better

yes i did

You can stock up on lemons, kumquats, oranges, and some other miscellaneous citrus fruit during the earlier months. In the winter, you'd be better of just eating lot's of vegetables. Beetroots contains vitamin C, as well as antioxidants, and also have about 9 grams of sugar per serving. They also increase your hemoglobin, according to this one user.

As opposed to sperging about half of the sentence and inventing your own context and meaning to be mad about, try not being retarded.

Ok

If Varg told me he was my dad, I'd probably believe him so long as he looked at me like that.

Do you know that your Führer is a vegetarian, and that he does not eat meat because of his general attitude toward life and his love for the world of animals?

Daily kale, spinich and spring greens.
Daily orange, apple, banana and pair.

My skin is great and so is my flow. Shitting is like a dream. Whats more to love about having a great diet? (Its tastes so much better knowing its benefiting me and my race as well, just sayin')

I'm on phone so its kinda hard to find the evidence for it. I had coaches always going on how everyone should be drinking it while I was competing in national level triathlons. You can drink it 500ml a day takes 2 weeks to start benefiting. In a long distance endurance race your performance is the sum of small advantages over your competitors. We found any legal way 2 enhance our performance I even used an atmospheric training room at to do gym circuits.

Vargposting may be pretty forced, but I still enjoy it.

Underrated

vegan is the ultimate degeneracy. I would hate you less if you were just a regular faggot.