Writing a paper on the refugee crisis in europe

Sup Forums , please help me craft solid, appropriate and arguments for why Europe should keep the third world out.

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalscience.ku.dk/staff/Academic_staff/?pure=files/130251172/Dinesen_S_nderskov_Ethnic_Diversity_and_Social_Trust_Forthcoming_ASR.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the jews are behind it (pic)

_

because the nations of europe are sovereign* and can decide who they want in their country and who don't. the EU is overstepping its purpose and needs to be brought back into line

*some of them are. some are non-countries

>tfw the first attacks are against temples and tabernacles.

OOOO VEEEEY not us! Stop biting the hand that feeds!

yeah thats what i don't get. muzzos aren't known for keeping copies of Night and Anne Frank's diary on them

Show them the rise of rapes murder rioting and general other stuff like that in places like Sweden and Germany

both muslims and jews are a "semetic" race .. they both think the European is an infidel (unbeliever) or pagan. .they both know the European is the most dangerous to their existence. they are closer than you think anons
the jew and muslim always put each other ahead of the goyim of Rome

I agree with this, but since Syria is so fucked (and my prof is a bleeding heart liberal) the counterargument is that these people have a right to be repatriated -- which means they should be provided with housing, education, and an opportunity to participate in the European labor market.

I think it's asinine. Yes, the nations are sovereign, but how could one go about deconstructing the idea that everyone has a "right" to asylum?

What you need to do is structure your paper in levels, from superficial to fundamental. Start at the superficial and the trivial, and work your way down to the absolutely fundamental stuff so that the reader's worrying grows with every paragraph.

1. A superficial argument might be the Cologne sex attacks or the Paris and Brussels terrorist attacks of the last two years, and how these things have stoked divisions.

2. A more fundamental thing might be the economic argument. For example, the German federal labour agency (Bundesagentur für Arbeit) estimated last year that around 80% of refugees have "no formal qualifications", so they're high school graduates at most in an economy that really isn't creating many low-skilled jobs anymore. So you can pose certain questions. "What will their future be in Europe?" "Will they spend the rest of their lives in relative poverty, which is known to make people unhappy?" But also, "what will the influx of unskilled workers do to the existing underclass and working class of European countries?" In addition, Dutch public finance professor Harrie Verbon (Tilburg University) believes that the volume of influx of refugees will bankrupt the welfare states of Europe, and you should pose the question to your reader whether that is a price worth paying.

3. At the most fundamental level: people who cannot consider themselves part of the same nation cannot coexist in the same territory, and have never in human history coexisted peacefully in the same territory. If you're American, a good starting point might be the research done by Robert Putnam, but if you need to link it to Europe you can call on a relatively recent paper from the University of Copenhagen that found the same formula (basically, 'ethnic diversity + proximity = conflict') in Denmark. Here's a link: politicalscience.ku.dk/staff/Academic_staff/?pure=files/130251172/Dinesen_S_nderskov_Ethnic_Diversity_and_Social_Trust_Forthcoming_ASR.pdf

Depending on your audience, this can be good, bad, or career-ending.

If your audience consists of people who are far-right but not entirely sure on the JQ yet, this might work (as long as you don't start naming non-Jews as Jews or start alleging cabal-type conspiracies).
If your audience consists of people who aren't far-right, this will not work and they won't listen to anything else you say once you've said this.
If your audience consists of teachers/professors at school/university, you're going to get into the worst trouble you've ever been in.

The cultural and moral commonalities of a community are what maintain its structure and organizes striving in a similar direction. Mass immigration, perpetuated under multiculturalism cause the society to diverge in its goal hence a destabilization of a community itself. Although at small levels assimilation is possible, it is in mass that a culture can maintain its cohesion even after its displacement thus creating cultural ghettos. The EU by forcing the nations within it to allow this via economic ransom causes Europe to collapse. This is the cultural community argument. Theres also the IQ/genetics, economics, sovereignty, and preservation of culture

oh, I am fully aware of the consequences of the JQ .. he said he wanted facts though

lmao, not touching the JQ with a twenty foot pole. Great resources on the endangerment of European welfare systems. Thx

Refugees. Didn't your mum teach you to not leave women and children behind in a war where they could get tortured and executed any moment? Seriously what the hell is wrong with these people? I could never leave my family and firends behind in case of a war. People say I am heartless for not wanting to take in more refugees in my country. Yet they leave everyone who needs their help behind because of some welfare.

HERES A GOOD ONE!!!

>The claim is that 0.01 (1/10 of 1 percent) are ISIS
>Not fucking fanboys!!!
>Recruiting, raping, murdering and assaulting your people
>NOW if you let 2,000,000 people in your country that's around 2,000 guaranteed fucking terrorist!!!

You see back in the day.....when a million mother fuckers rolled to your border

>I was considered an "Invasion" !!!
>An act of war!!

And those "Faggots" welcomed their own destruction in with open fucking arms

>Now regretting that as "We ALL See"

the third world needs our genes. We should export sperm to them, so they can crossbreed with our sperm and become smarter. then their countries will be livable, and they won't want to leave. Besides, it's cold in europe.

Because the first dark age was shit and I don't want another one where the average IQ is 85 or less and we're living in the ruins of civilization like it's planet of the apes.

The ancestors fought pretty hard and made a lot of mistakes to get us here so let's not fuck it all up because somebody tried to emotionally blackmail you by calling you a racist.

Crazily enough, that would actually have an impact.

you will probably fail if you argue against bringing in refugees

good goy.. oh meant good boy

Literally the first verse revealed in the Quran is "Read, read in the name of your Lord who created mankind from a clinging substance. Read, and your Lord is the most Generous."

And the Prophet said "Gaining knowledge is required for all Muslims, men and women."

Do you want this guy to fuck up his life, Moshe?

Read further and you'll find verses that come later take precedence over ones earlier if there's a conflict.

Your husband wants power over you, you have to obey your husband, he doesn't want you to read. You don't read.

Super simple stuff.

Please, take a look at the islamic world now and it's blatantly obvious that women are enormously dis-empowered, so cut the nonsense.

he could start off with a disclaimer lol
I do not endorse these statements but they appear to be facts (show pics)
he might just be able to get away with it

test

lack of affordable housing, lack of proper healthcare, lack of proper education. They don't have enough money to support their own, how can they support a bunch of borderline retards

That's how you get expelled, fired or targeted by Antifa.

I think a good example would be actual European history with the tensions between ethnicity and religion. Which like in the Balkans led to genocides and other shitty stuff.

As humans we aren't supposed to mingle with drastically different peoples. Other wise there is war and the superior group will basically wipe them out.

If you can't formulate the arguments for yourself then there's a problem, friendo.

It is the only reasonable solution.

>how can they support a bunch of borderline retards
This may be too controversial to include, but a few papers have been written on this particular issue in the Netherlands (especially by dr. Jan te Nijenhuis at the University of Amsterdam and his students). The conclusions are, shall we say, blackpilled.
One of his students, in a paper approved by him, suggested the policy conclusion that we "ought no longer to strive for proportional representation of non-European migrants in top functions, because they generally have lower cognitive function".

STOP THAT YOU FUCKING LEAF

holy fuck this pic enrages me. the entitlement of these people knows no bounds

Just make it satirical. List the most sarcastic libtarded arguments for why (((diversity))) is good for Europe.

you realize christians are too right
they're all "people of the book," which, in theory, means they should get along more

I actually just wrote an eight page paper against multiculturalism and immigration into the western world, do you want it to read for inspiration?

My professor for that writing class was a hard grader and he said that he enjoyed reading it and that it was very well written, despite him being a liberal and disagreeing with what I had to say.

sure!

If you do post it remove anything identifying.

Can't people copy paste whole text now if that was published and see who you are?

1. No shit. I'm not going to post it, email it to the guy after cleaning it.

2. It wasn't published as far as I know.

>despite him being a liberal and disagreeing with what I had to say.
Thank Christ for that. I hope you appreciate how lucky you are not to be raked over the coals.

if they were universally stupid then you could use this argument, but since there is the 1 in a million who have a decent iq the libtards would never accept the argument