How can you hate Jews when they made so many white bois into QT traps?

How can you hate Jews when they made so many white bois into QT traps?

Have fun with a mans shitty asshole leaf. Enjoy your aids.

Do you want to be banned leafboi?
Read the sticky ;)

>circumcised
trash

What a waste of a strong sack.

>tfw no qt ice skating homo bf

nigger detected

Thanks for ruining my no-fap, dumb fucking leaf. MODS!

I'm not into traps since I'm not gay, you degenerate homosexual leaf.

Faggot detected

>leafs
>knowing how to read

FUCKING LEAF
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

shit bait thread

Because there's way more ugly as shit obnoxious tumblr crossdressers than there are likeable traps.

wtf i hate george clooney now

Who here knows the pain of >tfw no Sup Forums bf?

TRAPS
ARE
GAY

end of discussion

>mutilating your dick for a jewish tradition
oy vey goy

What's it like being left in a wet box to throw tantrums your entire existence

This is fucking disgusting. Nuke Canada when

Appley clam cuck detected

Why even live, yoifriend?

Nukes don't exist and thanks for the feedback. I'll remember on your tits threads

Being gay is one of the last things us White's have left of our pre Christian culture.

Christian and gay is not mutually exclusive. Until Plato we lived in caves without shoes and accepted them like based Diogenes

>all the other fags around here are degenerate liberal sluts

Why are so many people gay here? And what's with all the denial about being gay? if you get a stiffy over a cock youre a faggot simple as that. What surrounds the cock, what it's attached to, what it's doing is not relevant, you like cocks big gay boy.

White ass was made for black dick.

Black men need white boipussy! We want some ass!

Then inmate [D] said, "We want some ass." I said, "I don't think so, I don't play that shit." When he said this, I said to myself, "Oh no! I'm in trouble!" I looked toward the door for an escape route finding it blocked, I went into myself to prepare for the worst.
Inmate [D] then said, "Either give it to Jesus or give it up." . . . .
It was at this time that the floor officer came by on the bottom tier (I was on the top tier), doing or supposedly doing, his rounds. He noticed the inmates in my cell and asked if everything was all right. Too terrified to answer, I just nodded. [The officer] never came to the top tier during his round. I was then directed back to my bed. Inmate [B] then stood in front of me and pulled out his penis and forced it into my mouth. Inmate [C] then turn his turn. Pulling me to my feet, he then took my boxers off, bent me over and forced his penis inside. Inmate [D] laid on the bed, took my head and forced himself inside my mouth [All four of them, plus one more] took turns anally and orally raping me at the same time. All of them repeatedly did this.
Somewhere in the middle of this, inmate [F] entered . . . . [D]uring the rape, I believe it was him that said "suck this dick you white bitch.". . . .
[One said:] "If you snitch on us, we'll kill you!!" The other said, "And if you do and you get transferred, you'll still die." At that time, I really believed them, and I still think this today.

Because we're not gay?