D I Y firebug mods edition

The Oakland warehouse fire occured in a venue popular with leftists and degenerates, as well as normie party goers. These venues are known as "DIY Spaces", and are often unsafe, as they don't necessarily follow the fire codes. You might even have one of these places in your neighbourhood or city and not even know it.

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: youtu.be/nnul_HDvXMM [Open]

>Flop House Directories/other leads
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
xhurches.org/Directory-1
archive.is/mXndq
archive.is/Db28H
archive.fo/4zssD
archive.fo/uLpad
pastebin.com/fn5yDamf
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2
faceberg.com/citygrowsshows
pastebin.com/9XGc1NGr

>Reportable Violations
ghostbin.com/paste/4e4p5

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Kill list, cases pending, places that need to be reported ASAP
ghostbin.com/paste/kc9dm

>Discord link
discord.gg/M9h8WYQ

>Articles/Videos/Reddit/Forums/Salt about us!
ghostbin.com/paste/kafg8

>Other things
National Fallen Firefighters Foundation firehero.org/donate/
Support your local firehouse, consider becoming a Volunteer Firefighter

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a venue near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

>Thread theme
youtu.be/tNveMjoSxp0

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-bros-future-20161214-story.html
pitchfork.com/news/70344-beloved-denver-diy-venue-rhinoceropolis-shut-down-in-wake-of-oakland-fire/
nashvillescene.com/news/features/article/20846839/inside-the-diy-closures
twitter.com/mikehuguenor/status/808033828891553792
laweekly.com/music/after-the-ghost-ship-fire-underground-venues-in-la-are-getting-shut-down-7715893
i.sli.mg/I1tmtd.jpg
i.sli.mg/kivzog.png
i.sli.mg/8pWns9.png
i.sli.mg/zwKpIl.jpg
brokelyn.com/experiment-comedy-gallery-shut-supporters-fear-alt-right-interference/
ww2.kqed.org/arts/2016/12/16/burnt-ramen-long-running-underground-venue-in-richmond-shut-down/
archive.is/7cspZ
i.sli.mg/bcKCxY.jpg
i.sli.mg/9oHENT.png
i.sli.mg/9hthfl.jpg
theverge.com/2016/12/16/13988544/Sup
exclaim.ca/music/article/Sup
billboard.com/articles/news/7603824/electronic-music-alliance-safety-tips-oakland-tragedy-ghost-ship-baltimore
thump.vice.com/en_ca/article/Sup
ilxor.com/ILX/ThreadSelectedControllerServlet?boardid=41&threadid=104974
unicornriot.ninja/?p=11913
aux.tv/2016/12/4channers-are-trying-to-shut-down-indie-venues-across-north-america/
mixmag.net/read/baltimore-diy-art-space-shut-down-due-to-safety-violations-news
denverite.com/surprise-inspection-rhinoceropolis-following-oaklands-ghost-ship-fire-24619/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump for safety

Have a bumperino OP

I GET KNOCKED DOWN

Keep BUMPED

Daily reminder that safety starts with you.

S T A Y
A
F
E

DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU OR YOUR FRIENDS

Bell Foundry (Baltimore, MD)baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-bros-future-20161214-story.html
Rhinoceropolis (Denver, CO)pitchfork.com/news/70344-beloved-denver-diy-venue-rhinoceropolis-shut-down-in-wake-of-oakland-fire/
Glass Menage (Nashville, TN)nashvillescene.com/news/features/article/20846839/inside-the-diy-closures
Drkmattr (Nashville, TN)nashvillescene.com/news/features/article/20846839/inside-the-diy-closures
Kitty Castle (San Jose, CA)twitter.com/mikehuguenor/status/808033828891553792
Purple 33 (Los Angeles, CA)laweekly.com/music/after-the-ghost-ship-fire-underground-venues-in-la-are-getting-shut-down-7715893
Big Art Factory (Los Angeles, CA)i.sli.mg/I1tmtd.jpg
Church of 3 Cats (Lansing, MI)i.sli.mg/kivzog.png
Bridge Art Space (Richmond, VA)i.sli.mg/8pWns9.png
JOKER JOKER Gallery (Athens, GA)i.sli.mg/zwKpIl.jpg
Experiment Comedy Gallery (Brooklyn, NY)brokelyn.com/experiment-comedy-gallery-shut-supporters-fear-alt-right-interference/
Burnt Ramen (Richmond, CA)ww2.kqed.org/arts/2016/12/16/burnt-ramen-long-running-underground-venue-in-richmond-shut-down/
Unnamed Bernal Heights Warehouse (San Francisco, CA) archive.is/7cspZ
Flux Capacitor (Colorado Springs, CO)i.sli.mg/bcKCxY.jpg
Qilombo (Oakland, CA)i.sli.mg/9oHENT.png
Peralta Studios (Oakland, CA)i.sli.mg/9hthfl.jpg
afrika town community garden (Oakland, CA)

Getting cold across America friends. Make sure to wear warm clothes and watch for ice patches on the road.

Everybody /STAY SAFE/ please :)

MASSIVE SALT DUMP

theverge.com/2016/12/16/13988544/Sup Forums-oakland-ghost-ship-shut-down-art-spaces-venues-diy

exclaim.ca/music/article/Sup Forums_users_are_trying_to_shut_down_diy_venues_following_oakland_warehouse_fire

billboard.com/articles/news/7603824/electronic-music-alliance-safety-tips-oakland-tragedy-ghost-ship-baltimore

thump.vice.com/en_ca/article/Sup Forums-trolls-diy-spaces-oakland-fire

ilxor.com/ILX/ThreadSelectedControllerServlet?boardid=41&threadid=104974

unicornriot.ninja/?p=11913

aux.tv/2016/12/4channers-are-trying-to-shut-down-indie-venues-across-north-america/

mixmag.net/read/baltimore-diy-art-space-shut-down-due-to-safety-violations-news

denverite.com/surprise-inspection-rhinoceropolis-following-oaklands-ghost-ship-fire-24619/

pitchfork.com/news/70344-beloved-denver-diy-venue-rhinoceropolis-shut-down-in-wake-of-oakland-fire/

IMPORTANT DISCUSSION HERE
FUCK LIBTARDS
FUCK LIBTARDS
FUCK LIBTARDS
FUCK LIBTARDS
FUCK LIBTARDS
FUCK LIBTARDS
FUCK LIBTARDS
FUCK LIBTARDS
FUCK LIBTARDS
FUCK LIBTARDS
FUCK LIBTARDS
FUCK LIBTARDS
FUCK LIBTARDS
FUCK LIBTARDS

BUT I GET UP AGAIN

Don't let the commies win Sup Forums!

I am probably going to bed around 3 or 4 est time so someone do your part and keep these threads going. Archive and screenshot all new info. Keep posting, if you can change your IP you have to a duty to do this, don't forget to delete cookies

Why not make the threads on /vip/?

I plan on making a couple of these everyday until Sup Forums loses interest. I'm frankly not going to allow useless cuck mods to dictate this board

Learn how to ban evade
Undermine them everychance you get.

This is fucking awesome.

RIGHT WING SAFETY SQUADS

You can if you want. Make as many as you can everywhere you can.

Good on ya lad

4 x 2 chan, look for /rwss/ for all you fire safety needs

This list gets bigger every time I see it. It does the heart good to see so many rapeden firetraps shut down.

Honestly it just comes with the territory. Even if this crop of mods get cut new leftists will spring up on the team. Like gamer gate was pretty cringy, but some faggot leftist doesen't get to decide we can't talk about it because him and his butt buddies decided that. Hold these talks where you can on the web. I will hold down this board as best I can and hopfully some people help me out because I can't spend all my waking hours on this.