youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Magnitsky
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Politkovskaya
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_legislative_election,_2007
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So, what happened in July?

>Obama told Romney that being afraid of Russia is "so the 80s XD XD"
>the graph goes down for liberals
Libtards are this easy to manipulate. Good to know ;)

and yet, Democrats voted for Hillary

2 wrongs don't make a right

Putin seemed to me like a good guy ever since that video of him putting some company executives in their place surfaced.

More independents registered as Republicans as I did. Should be obvious but like the typical leftist OP is, he just takes everything at face value

> OP still believes polls after Hillary's schlonging election and WikiLeaks releases.
> Please keep doing that.
> Derp.

>all that shilling and democrat's approval ratings of Putin didn't go down nearly as much as the Republican's went up

Russia is not our enemy

YouTube his funniest moments and you'll see he's actually a real person and not very bad.

>Conservatives are more decisive
Good to know :^)

People disapprove of oppressive dictators. Shocker.

FUCK LIBTARDS
FUCK LIBTARDS
FUCK LIBTARDS

Conservatives hated Putin because we have conflicting geostrategic interests. But now it's obvious. White people across the globe must settle our differences and unite at least long enough to save humanity.

>digits
Kek confirms

Trump digits confirm

Witness the true evil of President Vladimir Putin.

youtube.com/watch?v=IV4IjHz2yIo

Putin is not an oppressive dictator...

You've read those articles about EU being afriad of EU referendums because people will reject them?

Putin doesn't have that problem, he will get 60-70% ,even with so much pressure and sanctions

Putin is an eveil dictator. Yes the west is full of shitheads for sanctioning Russia but he shouldn't have caused civil war in Ukraine nor annexed Crimea. Russian economy is destroyed yet he asnd his friends are still rich.

West caused Civil War in Ukraine though. Putin just supported one side, while west supported the other

He started it. Yanukovych was removed by the people and he intervened because his puppet was out.

>rigged elections
>more than 100 journalists murdered since he came to power
>no free press, most is state owned
>dissidents murdered while in police custody
>not a dictator
Cuck.

>1 posy
BAIT FAGGOT

>by the people

No, he was removed by small violent minority in Kiev and heavily backed by the west.

Look up Color Revolution

No one in Eastern Ukraine supported Poroshenko, hence civil war.

It was either putin or ISIS via - Saudi Arabaia.
We amde a choice.
Get over it.
>1 post by this ID
sage

White Nationalistic Christian people must unite around the World, to combat the Multi-Cultural, Globalized, Secular menace, that wishes to consume us all.

Russia has suffered from similar forces before, and with teamwork, we can stop America from imploding, and the Global Wars that would result.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.
EVIL DICTATOR

you fucking retard. you just started thinking that two weeks ago like all the other 300 actual citizens who voted for Hillary.

Where do you think Yanukovych came from? Why do you think he crucified owls in the backyard? Why do you think Hillary's emails talk of the Minervan Rules and why Minerva is represented by an owl?

Yanukovych was deceived.

>choosing one evil or another evil

Never.

You cant just move in and annex land or pump in weapons. I doubt those eastern Ukrainians are happy about their homes being destroyed and them being caught in a warzone.

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

>Putin is an eveil dictator
Kek. You dumb fucking leaf. The world isn't black and white.
>Russian economy is destroyed
It isn't. Ukrainian economy however IS. >removed by the people
You mean the CIA.
A government coup is a government coup.
The fact remains that Ukrainians are far worse off now then they were before and not because of Russia. Their economy is ruined and they have a civil war on their hands. And it wasn't caused by Putin.

No he was always an evil dictator. The elections are all rigged.

>rigged elections
>no free press, most is state owned

This is just blatantly false.

>dissidents murdered while in police custody
>more than 100 journalists murdered since he came to power

I doubt it's that much, but Russia is pretty corrupt and huge. Every ex communist country is insanely corrupt, mine included. Not every journalist killed is tied directly to Putin. Russia is a mess of bureaucracy and layers of government levels. And a lot of local, county politicians are coirrupt. They're trying to fix it, but slow progress

that activist is clearly Mongolian. Get the fuck outta here.

>You cant just move in and annex land

It's happened before. They actually justified this because of what America did in Kosovo. Very similar situation.

> I doubt those eastern Ukrainians are happy about their homes being destroyed and them being caught in a warzone.

More than a million have escaped to Russia. The west is to blame here more than Russia.

Also, your gay graphs are going down but the numbers are going up.

>Ukrainians are far worse off now

It is because of Russia. If you go back to my first comment I called western leaders shit heads. Blame is on them too but Russia started a war. They held elections in 2014 and the winner of those if the legitimate state of head. This wasn't Egypt where El Sisi made a mockery of democracy.

> Russia started a war

Russia did not start a war. Eastern Ukraine took up arms against a goverment they saw as illegitimate.

Russia annexing Crimea was a response to the west installing their own puppet on Russia's borders

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Magnitsky
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Politkovskaya

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_legislative_election,_2007
>To protest the official results of the election (according to which 98.4% of registered voters participated in the election, and 99.2% of them voted for the United Russia), voters in the republic of Ingushetia collected written and signed claims from adult people who did not vote, 87,340 as of 10 January 2008. This is 54.5% of the republic's total electorate

It's Russia's position in the world press freedom ranking idiot.

Higher number = Worse position

democucks are

He was elected.

Leftists in America want to destroy me because I'm a fucking White male. Don't care about Russians, we have major problems at home.

Now this was actually funny. :)

Ballout stuffing , fraud,bussing people has happened in my country too.

I'm not gonna argue results in one some small county in what are not even presidential elections

My argument was that Putin can win another election, and if there's a refendum on him now he will safely win, unlike the "democratic EU" which shit their pants on refferendums and try to stop them at all costs

>if you support Trump you support Putin!
>alright, then
>statistic.jpg
Turns out, if you insult people enough, they go against the things you are for! Who'd have fucking thought?
>libtard actually thinks he's a genius for figuring this out

In fraudulent violent atmosphere in which a group people were burned alive because they refused to participate in the election process

Are you Ukrainian leaf? I know there are plenty of those subhumans in Saskatchewan.

>Putin is an eveil dictator. Yes the west is full of shitheads for sanctioning Russia but he shouldn't have caused civil war in Ukraine nor annexed Crimea. Russian economy is destroyed yet he asnd his friends are still rich.

100% correct. Putin could have come to the Ukraine and the West and negotiated for the Crimean peninsula without burning Kiev, butchering its citizens, and stealing sovereign territory.

Now that he's fucked up the election, if he were actually acting in good faith, he would come out and take responsibility for directing the psyop before the Electors Vote.

Russia isn't turning Swedes into Somalia
Russia isn't turning Germany into Turkey/Syria
Russia isn't turning France into Algeria and Nigeria
Russia isn't turning the U.S. into Mexico.
Russia isn't turning England into Pakistan.

Western leaders are a much more dangerous to me than Putin.

>without burning Kiev, butchering its citizens, and stealing sovereign territory

please stop talking

This, I don't give a fuck about his domestic policy, I care what effects us. And in my lifetime Russia hasn't done shit worthy of being regarded as an enemy.

Israel was attacked by a pan-arab force and gave back all the occupied land to every nation that would recongnize its legitimacy and pledge not to attack in the future. Only Egypt complied, so Egypt got back the Sinai. As soon as the other neighbors pledge not to first-strike Israel, they will receive their land back as well.

Domestic policies are overdramatized in mass media as well. It's not that bad as it's portrayed and very relative thing.

Compare with:

Sharia Law runs Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Arabia is an authoritarian dictatorship: There are no national elections, no parties, and no rights.
People are publicly beheaded in the Kingdom.
Human rights for Saudi women are among the worst in the world.
The monarchy is a cash machine for terrorists.

Israel will be destroyed in your lifetime.

Such is the price of evil.

>Sharia Law runs Saudi Arabia.
>Saudi Arabia is an authoritarian dictatorship: There are no national elections, no parties, and no rights.
>People are publicly beheaded in the Kingdom.
>Human rights for Saudi women are among the worst in the world.
>The monarchy is a cash machine for terrorists.

Finally, a Russian and I agree on something.

So what to do about it?

You should worry about china though

>Israel will be destroyed in your lifetime.
>Such is the price of evil.

Keep dreaming, dude. The Allies set up Israel because their race was almost extinguished in the Holocaust. No one will let it fall. If it does, we all go with it.

And (assuming I'm right and you're an arab using a proxy,) you have no fucking right to an opinion about it because the middle east ceased being yours when it became Hitler's, and it ceased being HItler's when it became Great Brittains. And we set all the borders right, save for carving out a small patch for Israel.

Deal with it.

Because we could have kept ALL your shit. And we can take it back if we wanted. You think Russia wouldn't be interested in a joint venture with the U.S. to take and divide the oil-rich middle east?

The only reason it's not happening is because the U.S. is nonimperialistic.

We don't want your shit. We just want your oil.

So get your priorities straight, be happy with the billions you've made, and don't get yourself checked because you went off the reservation and attacked Israel.

>manipulate
lol ok let me walk you through this one OP
>Democrats get their shit fucked by an insider because they screwed Bernie
>emails reveal that Dems are corrupt dicks
>Podesta gets hacked too because to be a Dem is to be an idiot
>meanwhile RNC is fine because they have a spam filter
>Hillary's numbers are sinking
>DNC desperately claims Putin is behind the hacking
>Hillary and Democrats are so widely despised that it makes the public view Putin more favorably
Putin isn't manipulating shit, his newfound "popularity" is your own terrible damage control campaign backfiring.

>If it does, we all go with it.
Don't count on it. Jews are going to be exterminated. Mankind will be also, but jews will go first.

is that when Putin called Trump a genius?

Liberals hate Russia because Russia killed the idea that communism is the final step to utopia. That's why they expanded the welfare state so much after the fall of USSR.

We're the bad guys now.

Can you direct me to a few favourites of yours?

Kim Jong Un gets even better results in any election.

I despise Putin but that's because I actually know what kind of guy he is. Only edgelords like a guy who uses a false flag attack to get into power then off anyone who is against him.

Deal between Kissinger-Nixon-Faisal was important foundation of petrodollar and was one of cornerstones of US geopolitics. You remember that's when Bretton-Woods was just left behind and then they agreed that Saudis will sell oil for dollars and then ever growing demand for oil and expanding international trade let american issue dollars for reserves, accounting, funding, run deficit forever, etc.

And saudis are allowed to do any shit and US wouldn't care. Therefore I find funny anyone seriously complaining about Putin's domestic polices. Putin's domestic policies are best for Russians in all it's history - never been better.

>Don't count on it. Jews are going to be exterminated. Mankind will be also, but jews will go first.

Not in this timeline ISIS sympathizer.

>Deal between Kissinger-Nixon-Faisal was important foundation of petrodollar and was one of cornerstones of US geopolitics. You remember that's when Bretton-Woods was just left behind and then they agreed that Saudis will sell oil for dollars and then ever growing demand for oil and expanding international trade let american issue dollars for reserves, accounting, funding, run deficit forever, etc.

Yep, we struck that deal. So why don't the US and Russia both agree to do all oil business in a neutral currency like the Euro? That way we both have a stake in a secure European Union, and neither country has a transaction advantage.

>And saudis are allowed to do any shit and US wouldn't care.

We do care. They have limits. But the United States and Russian Federation need to start being transparent about operations in the Middle East, and neither should be jockying for influence like Russia is with Iran and Syria.

You think you have Hezbollah and the Ayatollahs on a leash, but you don't. They are extremists who live right beside Moscow, and they will turn on you. All that bitching you guys did over Czech/Poland missile defense deal? Stupid. It was to protect us, and you, if necessary, from a first strike by an Islamic extremist with an itchy trigger finger and a few rounds to cook off.

Do you think we would allow Iran to launch on your population centers and not intervene save them? What do you have now to protect you?

>Therefore I find funny anyone seriously complaining about Putin's domestic polices. Putin's domestic policies are best for Russians in all it's history never been better.

Putin hasn't been elected legitimately in ten years. He murdered his biggest political opponent on the steps of the Kremlin. He continues pushing into eastern european sovereign states. He is destabilizing the globe and the puppet he pushed into the white house is too inexperienced not to push back against the Joint Chiefs if they call for a nuclear strike

WTF man

>They are extremists who live right beside Moscow
>It was to protect us, and you, if necessary, from a first strike by an Islamic extremist
>Iran to launch on your population centers
>Putin hasn't been elected legitimately in ten years.
>He murdered his biggest political opponent on the steps of the Kremlin.
>puppet he pushed into the white house
Obama, is that you?

>Obama, is that you?

It's irrelevant to the subject at hand.

>So why don't the US and Russia both agree to do all oil business

With Trump and his pick of T-Rex as a secretary of state, very possible that's what they are planning

>We do care. They have limits
You started to care more recently - "Congress rejects Obama veto, Saudi September 11 bill becomes law" - which was unthinkable before - seems like wheels started spinning. Again... why now in 2016?

>Putin hasn't been elected legitimately in ten years.

I won't go here in detail on this topic, though I could. Again, in geopolitics, there are lot of double standards and hypocrisy.
Who knows, if they decide to reshuffle geopolitics, I wouldn't exclude they will let Putin go, and install someone whom West would accept as more democratic.

Islam is the worlds enemy