Tfw uniornically said this

>tfw uniornically said this

Anybody else too far gone? When did you realize you need a break? Sure, you can be red-pilled but it's a fact that it'll leave you alone and seem delusional to society.

Please tell me this fake. You fucking autist what were you thinking. The aryan godless part is less bad than 'qt'

>shitposting on tinder

Nothing wrong with that mate. Do you really want to date some leftist SJW just because they are Aryan and look good?

Nope. It's real as fuck. I did earlier today while buzzed and found my self dumbfounded that I did this unironically, AND YEAH the QT part honestly pisses me off more i was simply thinking in meme format

?qt aryan goddess
You can tell she is a fake blonde from just that small pic.

Shitty opening line, famalam. All memes aside, you still have no game.

There's some guy on trs who just says "we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children" to any girl hes matched with and it works sometimes.

No.

I'm here because I'm contrarian and conformity makes me feel sick. What you're doing is a form of conformity, except with a socially unacceptable subsection of society. You're still a conformist, you're just conforming to a group that happens to include many non conformists.

I would never use the word Aryan unless I'm discussing pre-bronze age collapse languages.

Saying "qt"
You're a grown man OP. You little faggot

post more pls

What did she say then you fggt

>qt aryan goddess
>dyed hair
>dark eyes

lol okay dude

You never know...
She might be a white supremacist.

its still better than ":)" or "hi!"

Hey or hi is essential in real life so it feels good online, but in fact most guys tell me the best pickup lines don't start with a greeting.

Don't forget to say hi in real life. You guys are talking to girls in real life, right?

There is no such thing as a "best pick up line". Pickup lines don't work.

Oh yeah? Well it worked on me... whats your number qt?

You got to open conversation somehow, cum dumpster.

Did she reply or what

SHE UNMATCHED ME WITH NO REPLY

She's not aryan you fucking dumb cunt. Her hair is bleached.

>tfw you know you said the wrong thing but dont know what you were supposed to say

Kek she figured you were literally hitler and is probably literally shaking right now

thats what you get for being an autist

As long as you don't go full kikes-in-the-oven this is fine.

Pickup line =/= opener
Eat shit, you brain-dead bogan/abo hybrid.

Wherever I am I must shitpost
Excellent work
Kek bless

Yeah, I should have posted her other photos / instagram. She's actually blonde but died her her silver at one point and now it's whatever that shit was.

>tfw try to be all nice to girls on these types of thing
>tfw never get replies
>tfw get drunk one night
>tfw flat out just tell girls they have awesome racks, asking to fuck and just in general being disrespectful
>tfw get responses

what the fuck Sup Forums i thought this was a meme

I saw that. A few girls even agreed. Most of the girls on there are just looking to get fucked and don't really give a fuck what you say though desu.

[red pill intensifies]

and Sup Forumscucks wonder why they are all virgins

they are genuinely the niggers of gender

Being nice = being in the closet gay that's too much of a pussy to be honest

Being honest= alpha

>using tinder

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA.

GO OUTSIDE AND TALK TO WOMEN YOU FUCKING LOSERS.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA.

WOMEN ARE OUT THERE YOU DONT NEEDN TO USE TINDER, AND YOU WILL ONLY GET THE SHIT ONES.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA.

That night also taught me that black women have an unquenchable thirst for white dick

Seriously, black women are the ONLY ones who ever messaged first

Also, Asian women are really fucking weird when you try to have conversations

There are fuck tons of walking STD's on these apps.
I know from unfortunate experience.
Be careful, Sup Forums

Yeah it actually does work. I would post them all but I just remade my tinder/instagram to hide from this girl I fucked.

Willing to bet it's a bot/spam anyway

I'm like, is that OP.

It was OP.

Haha, OP epic failed.

But in all honesty if he landed on a Sup Forums then it would have worked. She'd have smiled and thought he thought she looked like Taylor Swift.

Whatever you want to call starting the whole thing off... feels like semantics. I know you've never had to talk to a random girl but the rest of us know shit just needs to be done right.

It's hi/hey in real life.
It's something clever online.

Also, fuck off if you obviously don't need or want to pick up girls.

Honesty is just for funsies. It's my game.

That's too hard for some people. I have the same advice for you as the other chick/gay man that doesn't understand talking to women.

Nah, she had an instagram linked.

Mate you're fucking hilarious. I really hope this works out for you. If she acts weird just tell her you were memeing and keep your fingers crossed.

I've done terrible things too

>Alright love? You said curvy, how curvy is curvy? I'm into chubby girls but obese birds make me want to vomit
>Hi Anita, I'll be honest, I've never fucked an Arab and you're the prettiest one I've seen so if your brother promises he won't chuck acid in my face I'm willing to take you for a Nandos
>The fact your kids are halfcaste proves you make bad decisions, do you want to make another?
>I love you
>The photo of you sucking on that straw is clearly included to imply you give a banging BJ. Let's.

i want gibson's beard so bad

Looks like chit tbqh.

>tinder

>black women have an unquenchable thirst for white wallets
ftfy but go ahead get jungle pussy and head watch out for the high STD rates and don't get them pregnant