Is Canada really THAT bad?

it's worse

Who cares ?

Canadians are faggots.

Yeah. They're fucked.

we risk 2 years in jail for using the wrong pronouns

In a word? Yes.

What happened? Canada used to just be boring, but then they took to the dildo of degeneracy like a crack head to a crack pipe.

Wooooaaahhh slow do there Sean McFaggot... your little island of potato paradise isn't exactly something to brag about.

The same thing that happened to all the other first world countries. Working whites got complacent and refused to say or do anything out of fear of having their perfect quiet suburban lives interrupted.

Yes.

It would be a mercy killing

HAVE MERCY AND BRING THE RAKE

No one argues the plight of white countries in general. Canada however went full bore pedal to the medal hardcore cock sucking on a dime. They didn't seem to have much of a warm up period.

It's like one day we were making fun of eachother's beer and the next everyone was like "whoa Canada do you really want to stick all of that in your ass?"

The meme potential here is incredible

there's actually a name for that phenomenon...
"JUSTIN TRUDEAU"

we're going to elect Kevin O'Leary next election though, and he's basically the Canadian Trump

>Canadian Trump
He better not be Canadian in the sense that he's just a minor alteration from the path you are currently on, otherwise you will need a Canadian Hitler to even remotely counterbalance Trudeau.

No he's not, he's a globalist open borders shill.

id rather vote for trudeau than vote for fucking kevin o'leary

Yes please stay the fuck out and don't become another amerefugee

I added some text for maximum shitpost

get fucked

the day of the rake is coming, trudeau and wynne are GONE

Not really. we are still free to shitpost unceasingly.
Nigger kike spic faggot jew. Seems like free speech me.
You can also still get guns, with more limits on ammo capacity and no small degree of bureaucratic red tape and registrations.

What are their stand names?

Canada wasn't always like this, we used to be based and had a future. It was all going great until Lester Pearson and Pierre Trudeau ruined our glorious country with Marxism

>"the world will yet come to see a very great man–mystic in Hitler ... I cannot abide in Nazism – the regimentation – cruelty – oppression of Jews – attitude towards religion, etc., but Hitler ... will rank some day with Joan of Arc among the deliverers of his people."
-William Lyon Mackenzie King, 10th prime minister of Canada

I seriously cannot tell if Canadians are even human.

We might be shit Italy but you don't have anything to brag about either.

We aren't, or at least none that live in urban areas.

all the stuff ppl say is bad about Canada don't really matter, doesn't effect day to day living, generally Canada is the least corrupt, chillest 1st world country in the world, everyone else is just mad, which is fine, you can stay mad.

vancouver is fucking shit

it's china 2.0

literally

Our top four cities are filled with degeneracy, how disheartening.

No actually we're mostly liberals that think being ignorant is chill. The kind of people the complain about government and corporations yet don't even know their basic rights, not even self defense rights.

Things have gotten better over the past 10 years, the past 5 years especially. We are feeling the trump effect up here as well. I have hope.

Praise kek

If you completely purged our government and half the population, it's a gorgeous place to live

>tfw Trump
>tfw Canada has Truvada Trudeau

Feels good man. I can smell your salt from here, get cucked by Zhang

Italians suffer from premature ejaculation. What's your point?

I'd ask the States to annex us if it weren't for the fact that your country would go noticeably more left, fucking up both of us

You don't want to be here Pajeet. 60% isn't a meme tbqh we're probably around 50%. at least you guys don't have Tyrone shooting you over 5 bucks or Horhay raping some 90 year old granny

Chilliest*

Check back in 3 more years when dear leader weedman has finished his deeds.

We got drunk native animals that beat people up for their hats and shoes. We aren't much better. My ex's mom once had to cut a bogan off from buying Listerine since he was already hammered.