Untitled

:)

>"when you get triggered by people calling you a cuck"

you truly are our greatest ally germany

cuck

lol

Post the "when you lost the argument but the other poster is canadian" one please.

You would know a lot about that, Goymany.

>implying pol can defeat the jews when pol can't even handle some pretty pony pussy

Gas yourselves normie skum

xd le pol btfo

why do people think NatSoc=dictatorship

hehehe

xd

lol ... did a 3 min YouTube video tell you the truth about (((real))) NatSoc and now you are (((red pilled))) ? ebin bro! tell us more about it on 9gag

But that's only cause we want to take power for ourselves

d-d-d-dude watch the greatest story never told

Your country made it illegal to criticize goat fuckers, you have no opinion

What are these?

When you fail to understand ideologies that are meant to benefit you so you carry on importing millions of unassimilatable savages that you would never normally have anything to do with but do so anyway because you're terrified of being called a racist even though what's being done to you is racist

You mean this?
It's not really in the same style though.

national humanism

latest meme ideology

Can I get the communism one with the scrolling "when your system fails but you try again" text?

We better ignore this bait.

This german cuck is just trying to subvert us, he would rather live pludered in degenerate weimar than serve the liberation of humanity

yup, He's undermining the real Right, makign a mockery of it all. We can't have a weakling like him acting as our face

Nah it was a polball.

A bit of OC from me

I don't have that one but I have got some anti-straya stuff instead.

I like this

kek

gotchu

BENIS :DDDDD

go nuts.

Can I have some NAP ones?

you have a template here.
make your own.

good one.

the same reason we think communism = dictatorship

Context?

Collectivism is immoral and ALWAYS INEVITABLY leads to an authoritarian tyranny.

Here's a slightly easier one to edit.

Ask and thou shalt recieve

y-yeah guys im so happy we won ww2, if we hadnt liberated the jews from the nazi masturbation machine deathrollercoaster electric floors we wouldnt be the progressive and futuristic society we are today.
i mean look how equal we are today? this has brought us so much social cohesion since that terrible 20th century, thanks communism

thanks.

>WHEN YOU POST BLATANT LIES ABOUT Sup Forums

Wish I'd saved the one from EVE about the NAP.

That happened. That's the context.

MERCI MON FRERE

>aww poor germs

krauts can rot in hell