Can coal burners ever be redeemed or are they basically forever trash?

Can coal burners ever be redeemed or are they basically forever trash?

forever trash
/thread

Ugly fucking tits, 0/11 would not smash tbqhwymf.

They're trash, suitable for pump and dump. Do not wife up or impregnate.

Sure, if they can magically unfuck themselves.

They always look tired and sad. Hang with niggers and they'll run you down.

What a stupid bitch. To me this is worse than any walking dildo faggot. Why is there always one thing wrong with all women? The FUCK is that daffy duck mouth and those bag of flour anime tits

She thought it would be a good idea to pump herself full of silicone to appeal more to niggers probably

We need to win them back and cherish them so they stay with us

Put a hijabi on it and chain it to the kitchen.
Whip her whenever she reverts back to her trash ways.

Wise Allah knows best.

Makes me instasoft. Is her pussy green and sideways?

like hell .. the women that were faithful deserve better .. there's never a way back .. a traitor is never forgiven
nor are sympathizers

Monkey fuckers have stds 100% of the time.

I'd say forever trash. Unless maybe they go full 100% no joke "racist" and denounce niggers in every single way possible and actively try to get other women to do so. That's the only way they can come close to redemption.

They are brainwashed by the media.
We can't just let them ruin their lives and blood.

How did she make her areolas a heart shape?
I like that part at least.

Sister got nigger dick once, got an std.
Now she hates niggers but we still won't talk to her.

Satan knows.

Definitely forever trash, especially if they produce a niglet.

That's a pretty popular tattoo thing with Tumblr girls

>phirst fotoshop

trasharino
foreverino

Why'd she fuck those tits up.

>turning your back on family

Disgusting

how can you like that

thats so retarded. good thing they're all probably fat and ugly in the first place. what a horrible way to ruin tits

some hoes get that as a tattoo

To be honest this. Women are sheep and do whatever mainstream society tells them to do.
At the moment it tells them to be whores. It also tells them it's ok to fuck blacks.

Forever trash. I just hope someday they can invent a test to see if she has NAIDS.

Call it the coal dust detector.

"Once you go black, you never go back" was never about black guys being good lovers (they aren't) - it's a cautionary tale about losing your family once you decide to burn coal.

Every white womb we fail to put 2 white babies in is a lose.

Forever trash.
Vile.

Fuck you you cuck faggot how are these whores supposed to learn?

Once you go black, you're not welcome back.

I mean yea totally just piss in the mouth of any girl who's actually thoughtful and has values, and the virtues of standards and purity. Be the biggest nigger you can be, it doesn't fucking matter, you'll just be forgiven!

Its up to you to never take one in because its spreads the message that its fine. She can spend her the years of her sexual prime fucking nignogs because some beta cauc will come along later and provide her with financial comfort.

I straight up ask em right off the bat. Most will answer truthfully but when they lie its easy to find out