Can somebody explain the Canadian hate on this board to me?

Can somebody explain the Canadian hate on this board to me?

Once flags enabled we realized Canada makes terrible posts

no fuck off leaf it's winter time

>Can somebody explain the Canadian hate on this board to me?

Canada is full of political cucks and trolls from other countries use proxies to pretend that this board is full of cuck Canadians.

envy

Canadians make entirely too many threads. This thread is useless. You are part of the problem. It's always the stupidest bait possible and it works.

day of the rake soon

get fucked you fucking leaf faggot fucking fuck

Honestly feel it's a mixture of this and Americans making hourly "Canada hate" threads
Wouldn't let it get to you because it's the internet, guy

im jealous of canada, i fucking love based trudeau but we're stuck with this orange fat fucking putin cuck for 4 years

BUMPPPPPP XDDDDDDDDDDD

Sick of autism

>pic related

Simply put, Americans are dumb as fucking shit and love to show it off on the internet by shitting on their more peaceful, successful, and intelligent neighbour

Because canadians keep demanding respect, rather than actually earning it

having Mexico as a neighbour really brings them down

USA's not too shabby for being our only neighbour

100 bucks says atleast 2 of the people I'm replying too are CHinese

shoo fly dont bother me

For some reason you guys just make really terrible posts to a strangely consistent degree. Good Canadian posts are genuinely rare.
I think your leader is just making you all fags somehow.

Because your self righteous with no redeeming qualities and you have a personality complex like a middle child. Everyone else on this board from any country atleast has something interested to say apart from leafs

this

Envy of being a cuck hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ohhh wait you were being serious let me laugh even harder.

You're all fucking useless, you don't contribute to anything, you try too hard to be like Australia, but you fail at it. Bare in mind, there is a few Canadians on this board that do contribute to threads and make worthy posts, but the majority of you are horribad.

At this point, I don't even know if you guys are trolling, or are actually that stupid.

bump

yeah, na, your a cunt

It's simple, Australians troll, Canadians are actually that fucking dumb.

The great majority of leaf posters are from Toronto and Hongcouver so you're usually talking to ling, pajeet and their liberal handlers that unironically believe diversity is a strength

It's a self fulfilling meme. It became a meme that canada makes bad posts, so then Canadians started posting way worse than they ever did before because it was so easy to get a rise out of people. The fact we're known as shitposters is 90% of the reason we shit post

Australia and Canada have a lot in common
>both cucked by Brits and Chinks
>both have extreme inhospitable climates
>both have subhuman aboriginals
>both make absolutely abhorrent shitposts

A

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LEAF CUNT

>I don't even know if you guys are trolling, or are actually that stupid.

This about covers it.

It's a jealousy meme perpetuated by Americans because they know we're right about guns.

>because they know we're right about guns
good goy

Goddamit you fag, if you knew anything about our gun laws you'd know how stupid they are

fuck up

Sucking up to Americans isn't gonna earn us respect. Just let go and be yourself.

>both are full of fully sick cunts
Ohhhh wait only one is like that.

>knowing that riveting mags to 5 rounds won't stop a mass murderer from popping the rivet is sucking up to Americans

>knowing that AK bans are pointless is sucking up to Americans

>knowing that authorization to transport is pointless is sucking up to Americans

Kys

Exactly

What's wrong with American gun laws?

YOU don't get my explain!

YOU get a Fuck You.

You retard, that's a picture of Japan.

If JT is anything to go by, women should never be at the helm.

They're infrequent enough as it is

I think so too.

no you stupid - it is south africa.

you know why, you do.

Those little shits just fly in and make a mess all over your yard come fall. They just ruin everything.

Canadian posts tend to come off pretty forced. Like there is some kind of problem in that country and it doesn't produce ordinary fellas.
Instead it makes guys who think being cringy/cucky is funny.

I've never seen a Canadian post anything that could lead to fruitful conversation nor have I ever seen a Canadian post anything intelligent, I would try to pass it off as them being ironic, but it's usually just such a horrible post that you can't think anything but "what the fuck" then keep scrolling.

Success breads jealousy

>didn't use the proper copypasta

Canadians tend to be terrible people, but they don't realize how shitty they are. Then they post here and it is bad.
Kinda like how Turdough doesn't seem to know that he is a complete douchebag and so he keeps saying things and doing things and everyone hates it except for the awful people.

You're like Australia, but you lack any charm or fun. What they do is funny. What you do is an abortion

Maybe that's why there are so few niggers in Canada, an abortion is as easy as posting on the internet?

this
plus we get all the great gets and ids so others be jealous of kek favouring us over other country posters

on the off chance this is legitimate, Canadians are the worst posters here. The stupidest shit you will ever see posted is by Canadians.

saging because I know this is poorly veiled b8