White woman rapist celebrated in zimbwabwe

>This is olanko yuruboru, after the fight against the belgium colonists, he led a raid in the belgium zone to rape all white women and kill all white children

Today zimbwabwe decided to make the 19th december the official yuruboru day

That's what happens if you go around lopping hands and legs off.

wtf are you tlaking about nigegr lover6!?

People rebel when they're treated harshly.

"people"

>niggers

pick 1

Yeah, they aren't people. Good goy.

Yeah, because they were so civil and well mannered before white people showed up

Treating them bad won't make it better.

They weren't raped Chad. They just wanted the BBC and didn't think you could handle the truth.

This is what im tlaking abiut. good patriotism we dont let no one talk us like that fucking nigger wish we back in the day when i could just use a coat hanger or something to just hang the nigger oput of his nigger baboon of a mother or whatever nigger call their shit looking shit with tits and just call it day before the little nigglet cause more problem in society, really takes me back to the core of oour great patriotic values

If this guy is so well known why can't I find anything about him online?

Yes, they need to be killed
It's the ONLY way

It didn't change a thing. Tribes in Africa are still raping and killing children. They were raping and killing children before. They are raping and killing children now. Your sob story just makes you a fucking dumbass,

Maybe if your ancestors had a little intelligence and weren't lazy gits they woildn't have imported blacks. Like, what exactly did they think was going to happen?

>103370131
the better question is h0ow did a little niggit lean how to reead or write, or are you a captvice captured by niggets and they tellin you what to write and forcing u to write for themm?

if it is the case, write s.o.s , i know few people in britain and couold ask them to call the police, tyr to wwitre ur adress in a subtkel way but since nigget cant read you can sddo as tou wish just dont be toosn suspicoious about it,always be wary aroiund then niggirtj

I'm an Anglo Saxon, underling. The greatest race on this planet. If anyone is the shitskin, it is indeed you new worlders whom have mixed with everything.

>good goy
That's not how it works, yard ape

>people

lie ,y u defending nigger then

Well I think they thought that their children will be strong like them.

All the uprisings were crushed, blacks never really threatened whites besides small episodes like these and they were always punished afterwards.

Whites destroyed themselves in the end. Europe lost and keep losing her position in the world not because of wars, but because of selfish, lazy people.

Slavers weren't lazy or selfish, they did the most rational, reasonable thing for their children, and utilized lesser people.

After industrialization all the slaves should have been just exterminated. The fact that they weren't just shows how weak whites became.

Their parents did one thing wrong, they spoiled them too much. Being born into a position where you don't have to kill to survive, you don't have to struggle they failed to understand their parents and blacks. Modern whites are disconnected from the reality and morality of their ancestors and less fortunate nations and this will be their undoing.

I don't give a toss about niggers. You either genocide them or kill them with kindness because in their land you're outnumbered.

thats always what my parents used to say around the table when they reminded us to stay wary of the nigggits, i remember the little niggit that was sitting in for ono me on the bus tha same night, i watched him closeryly because you kniw they just cant heklp themselves stel stuff with their low iq

Treating the well got people (B&W) dead. So did you actually have a point?

y you call them people, u know nigger dont have iq of human

u a nihger

>Mutilate them
>Upset when they rebel
Yeah, pure niggerish behaviour. Definitely nothing wrong with mutilating them. That is definitely not shitskim tier.
You haven't got much of an IQ there yourself, have you lad?

why r you turnign around the fkin question fucking nigger, if you're not one then why di you call them people

ive seen alot of fallse flags in my time and this sure is one of them, i gotta talk monkey for u to understand: obongu baba uba uba uba nigger uba uba

>nigger
I'm whiter than you will ever be, zhang.

nnot answering the question, is my monkey that rustty,pretty sure i played donkey kong back in the days

gaga nigger ubaga baba nigger

this better?

you're black, no ond else think nigger r human

Yeah
>black
kek, cry more autist

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

NIgger are you dumb,i know u have low iq but cmon even a child has bigger iq

your fucking palms r white from painting on all 4 dumb nigger hahaha , all monkeys have white 0palm too

if u were not a nigger u wud not have showed ur palm ,low iq animel

lol you were actually black

Are you writing like a retard on purpose?

nigger

The Belgians were by far the worst colonists.

And it's Zimbabwe. The official; "We hate Whites" nation.

White trash are as bad as nogs.

A white woman rapist is celebrated? Is this *gasp* a legitimate instance of something we could call rape culture?

Don't doubt it but wheres the source?

Fake