Redpill me on Antifa

Redpill me on Antifa.

They have barely any figureheads/thought leaders and almost no internet presence, and are mostly radical communists, yet they show up in the hundreds at any nationalist event?

Other urls found in this thread:

itsgoingdown.org/
antifascistnews.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

they can all go kill themselves

They seem like a group of local homeless/ drug addicts paid by soros to protest. There really isn't a strong anarcho-communist movement yet they always show up in large numbers.

How can we undermine the organization/activities of antifacist groups?

bump

Fuck antifa. bump.

BUMP I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO HURT THESE COMMUNIST FAGGOTS

Come on Sup Forums i thought you would help me bash the anti fash.

bump. i just want to btfo some transgendered commies.

bump.

There are more of them than you think, you just have to look around a bit. Here are some links to popular antifa websites.

itsgoingdown.org/

antifascistnews.net/

Brownshirt kicked commie`s ass in the past,they can do the same in the present.

bump. what the fuck is their problem?!

That samefag though wtf someone screenshot that

>shit-tier blogs

If this is the best they have, it's pretty sad, for all the chimping they do they should have a bigger internet presence.

They're one of the best things for the right-wing, I can promise you that.

Their claimed goal is something along the lines of communism, but they literally despise white people. Their goal is OPENLY white genocide. They're very good for our side.

>bumping a thread is samefagging

back to plebbit.

They're also mostly drug addicted and will definitely not have any children or any kind of future.

They exist as parasites, and should be treated worse than that.

They should all be tortured to death in every conceivable way.

They pretend to be some revolutionary communists, yet in practice they are foot soldiers for the ZOG establishment.

Can confirm this, antifa are pretty much junky man-children that act solely on feelings.

I keep tabs on 20 or so of my local antifa, 13 of which are frequent drug users.

>yet they show up in the hundreds at any nationalist event?
Soros can afford to bus them around europe whenever.

ANTIFAs might be paid by bankers and politicians, but atv the end of the day they are the useful idiots of the right-wing.

I feel like prolonged torture, while probably the most satisfying disposal method, is more effort than these wastes of human life actually warrant.

>you will NEVER get to kill an Antifa member

Why even live??

Right wing safety squads

Pretty much, just look at that shit that happened in Sacramento this summer. The TWP went there to get publicity and being attacked by those fucking idiots only got them even more publicity than any normal rally ever would have.

Never say never, friend.

why haven't you snitched on them?

They're the worst humanity has ever produced. I mean above ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Mexican Cartels, everything. If they had it their way, there would literally be no white people.

One militant white traitor is worse than a thousand Muslims in my opinion.

If given the right circumstances and the reassurance that I wouldn't suffer consequences, god knows what I would do to just one of them.

Where I live, you're in the minority if you don't use drugs.
Police really don't give a shit for the most part as long as you aren't smoking meth on the side of a busy street.

You must really live in a shit hole then. Antifa has a small presence in the States compared to Europe.

i know that sinister feel

Yeah, and the antifa we have here a a bunch of fucking pussies as well.
They'd never start a fight unless they had an overwhelming numbers advantage.

>itsgoingdown.org/
>antifascistnews.net/

Funny how their top sites are not even close to sites like dailystormer and TRS in terms of web traffic.

just stop talking about them

they're fucking irrelevent, they aren't organized and they aren't a threat

They're a bunch of limp wristed fags that don't pose a threat and are best ignored

I don't know, most of them are pretty weak alone, but in some places they can have a larger presence than you may think.
Take Portland for instance, they've got a pretty large group there compared to other other parts of the US.

Yet they outnumber nationalists at almost every public event and continue to dox nationalists. We need to attack and dismantle them. Fight fire with fire.

Skinheads have been beating the shit out of SHARPS for years, I'm sure they're out there doing it to Antifa as we speak.