Tfw you lowkey hope they elect hillary clinton on monday for the slim chance this actually fucking happens

>tfw you lowkey hope they elect hillary clinton on monday for the slim chance this actually fucking happens

I want my war anyway

we need to have a world war

fucking when

half of me doesn't see the point in leaving my qt gf to die in a ditch but the other half wants to commit war crimes

wat do?

both

go 2 war, then return home

I just want the Electors to revolt against their districts so this can escalate to a full-blown High Energy military coup. Led by our boy Mattis.

Yes. I live in a target rich environment and i have inner rage that needs to be purged.

That's precisely why I hope Trump wins.

Hurr durr

If not for the 4th reich, than why support Trump?

That's fucking creepy, white women are so boring and obnoxious, get me a Latina chick with thick lips and nice tits.

Sometime within the next few weeks.

https:// archive.fo/stO8s

Can't wait to kill some americuck subhumans

just posting some OC

fuck you, I support brexit now you support trump

You realize the elites would love this because they want the global population under a billion, right?

I'm sure all of that call of duty really prepared you for war

Hillary Clinton won't get elected, she's done. The Electors are all Republicans, if 37 of them refuse to vote for Trump they'll cast their vote for another Republican. Probably Kasich or Paul in hopes that the House will pick them over Trump. But the House will pick Trump. They know if they turn their backs on Trump they'll lose his support base forever.

I'll accept a Hillary victory, only if civil war is guaranteed

Can we do it together leaf? It's the perfect ambush.