Guys this fact is really bothering me. Why do leftists on average have a higher i.q...

Guys this fact is really bothering me. Why do leftists on average have a higher i.q. then conservatives or right wingers? Does this mean that right wingers are stupid and therefore wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
books.google.com.au/books?id=DwO4TtKAiCoC&lpg=PA433&ots=9aMIZeiOOK&dq=richard lynn study reaction times&pg=PP1#v=onepage&q&f=false
frihetspartiet.net/dokumenter/minnesota-transracial-adoption-study.pdf
amazon.com/Hive-Mind-Your-Nation’s-Matters/dp/0804785961
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
youtube.com/watch?v=Zdgzkqsy_z0
youtube.com/watch?v=cgVo9hBbhFk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
youtube.com/watch?v=6meqOKGTZkE
youtube.com/watch?v=wE-tRR6YcuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YbvjdAYT0nY
youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump.

wow great question

No
Meme graphs
Just like how Hillary had a 98.1% chance of winning. It's just propoganda.

High IQ can be a bad thing if you don't have strong moral character, life experience and wisdom. Ted Bundy had a high IQ

But don't libshits pride themselves on having a high moral character?

Argentinians also pride themselves on being white

Doesn't make it true

>dumb faggot hicks who got tricked by drumpf are more intelligent than real Americans
Dumb fuck

Just stop. You're making other Canadians look bad.

So, let's instantly prove your theory wrong.

We all know Blacks have an extremely low IQ on average. They vote for Democrats.

There you have it.

You have to be pretty retarded to think that Capitalism works

But blacks only make up about 13% of the population so it wouldn't skew the data too much.

Yes. But it's worse than that. Conservakikes aren't just passively stupid - they only feel comfortable in a low-information society, so they feel the need to force everyone to live in such a world.

Conservatives are an active cancer upon life.

High IQ leftists also like idealism more than practical application. Guess which one works better IRL?

Who's the stupid one now?

Any IQ test that doesn't factor in the variances of Emotional IQ, Verbal IQ, Non-verbal IQ, Spatial IQ, etc, should not be taken seriously.
Everyone all scores differently on these. To lump it all together is not only dishonest, but can be debilititating to the growth of those people who score well in some areas and not in others. Case in point, leftists and their emotional IQ. How many times have you heard a lefty say this?
"I'm feeling ________ and I'm not sure why..."
There is a reason for this.

say that to the top 1% have proven that it works.

you probably use their products and consume their media.

I would pay real money to beat the rich to death with an iPad and drown them in boiling Starbucks coffee.

This is an American thing
You have only two parties and one of them is designed to appeal to idiots who worship Jeebus, deny climate change and so on.
High IQ Americans if they exist can't logically justify voting for such a party of idiots.

In Europe it's different. We have multiple parties so high IQ conservatives feel comfortable here.

>say that to the top 1% have proven that it works.

Yeah it works for them because of their inter-generational wealth.

>you probably use their products and consume their media.

No I live in the woods and forage for berries so user wouldn't think I am a hypocrite for using things. Flawless logic retard

They don't though

Well by leftist lpgic iq doesn't mean shit so we're fine.

Because IQ 95-110 pseudo-intellectuals are easier to manipulate than the rest of the population.

High IQ people know that being a leftist will give them upwards mobility in life. Therefore they adopt those views.

In the past, the high IQ people were the conservative aristocracy.

>no source
Youre conflating IQ with "educated" when they say uneducated whites, they mean without a degree. U can have a high IQ and not have a degree. Im sure if u add niggers and mexicans to the liberal avg IQ it will be less than the so called uneducated.

It's the other way around friendo. The right has higher average IQ among other things like lower college dropout rates etc. Leftists are typically more populous in the last half century due to immigration and indoctrination (religious cult almost). The fact remains that beings mostly minorities mestizo/spics/niggers drags that 1/3 of the whites they do have down quite a bit. Right wing latinos and blacks are typically better stock and more successful for their respective races and ethnicity. It's also an often ignored fact that right wing partisans have higher median incomes across all age groups. THe only phenomenon currently due to government subsidies and legislation is higher than normal college rates for women. This props up an illusion that leftists (women mostly) are seemingly more educated. This is of course easily debunked because higher IQ correlates with success financially in most cases regardless of gender.

I am not well learned in the matters of IQ or its actual relevance.

I do remember my grandfather telling me stories about when he worked for GE, and how when he was a foreman (I think?) others would try to hire people with high IQ claiming they would out compete him (had a 4th grade education). They always ended up lazy or incompetent. He used his hard work and diligence to embarrass them and the other managers who propped them up.

If I recall there was a time when IQ was an employment consideration?

Last time I had an IQ exam, back when I was young, it was 160. From what I understand, IQ is basically an equation that indicates a level of intelligence you SHOULD have at a certain age, against your current age? If you are an adult, and you know what everyone is generally expected to know, doesn't IQ become irrelevant?

Or am I living under a rock when it comes to IQ and need to be lectured?

Also, high IQ, consider myself a Classic Liberal, like Frederich Bastiat. For the record.

>Why do leftists on average have a higher i.q
oh that's easy: they don't.

t. conservative, mathematics ph.d.

"Intelligence is genetic and heritable.
Differences in intelligence between ethnic groups are due to genetics alone.
Better education will not change differences in group intelligence, they'll always remain.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritable
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221 "

It's not like there isn't plenty of evidence pointing to race determining IQ and behavior, even some that suggest things that rule out culture like
books.google.com.au/books?id=DwO4TtKAiCoC&lpg=PA433&ots=9aMIZeiOOK&dq=richard lynn study reaction times&pg=PP1#v=onepage&q&f=false
Which finds a difference in reaction time.
and
frihetspartiet.net/dokumenter/minnesota-transracial-adoption-study.pdf
Which finds differences in adopted children.
a 1 point boost to your country's average IQ gives you a higher probability of finding success and prosperity than a 5 point boost to your own IQ.
amazon.com/Hive-Mind-Your-Nation’s-Matters/dp/0804785961

The best video to redpill even the most bluepilled on genetics of IQ with indisputable, easily understandable study (5 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

World Becoming More, Not Less Religious: The Future Of Demographics And Religion (7 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zdgzkqsy_z0

Fundamentalism Is As Modern As Secularism: Demographics And Religion Of Muslims, Christians And Jews (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=cgVo9hBbhFk

Religion, Demographic Shifts And Why More Countries Will Resemble Israel (6 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA

Walter Benn Michaels On Paying Lip Service To Diversity While Ignoring Economic Inequality (3 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=6meqOKGTZkE

Why Behavioural Genetics Is Important And Ignoring It Is Immoral And Dangerous (1 minute)
youtube.com/watch?v=wE-tRR6YcuQ

Should We Protect The Public From Genetic Explanations Because They're Discouraging (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=YbvjdAYT0nY

Oxford professor Savulescu gives mindblowing examples of brain stimulation, genetic manipulation and mind altering medication (9 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg

>Why do leftists on average have a higher i.q.
They don't the stats your reading are government lies and propaganda.

Does this hambeast look intelligent to you ?

Christ is all that matters. We all have three brains. The left brained right winger. The right brained left winger. And a lizard man. Balance these wisely

>imblying
>99% of 13% of the population voting the same doesn't matter when the rest is 50-50

If leftists have higher IQ, why do they have to import non-whites to win elections

An idiot is a conservative, a smart person is a liberal, and a genius is a conservative

exception confirms the rule

How would you explain the IQ differences on this map for example? It does make a difference

>he's right

Just some relevant information

Here's something to fire up those neurons when you hear the whole muh educated or muh college memes.

i've always thought the disparity was similar to how women and men's iq differences are explained. like that there's more women (and leftists) who are just normie in the middle with little deviation. with men (and republicans) there's way more people who are extremely retarded and extremely smart.

so left is more centered around a slightly higher point with little variation whereas men/repub can differ much more

>cringy edgelord using drumpf unironically

I looked deeply into one of the surveys used to make this claim (google "AddHealth Survey"). What happens in the study is they follow kids and ask them questions each year. When the participants are 18-26, the first political questions are asked.

So, during the time that all these kids are being asked their political beliefs, the smarter ones have been whisked away to college where they'll swing farther to the radical left than they ever will at any other point in their life. Due to the fact that smart 18-26 year olds are more likely to be in college, and the fact that people in college are more likely to be liberal, it makes it seem like liberals are smarter. If people in their 40s had their political beliefs and IQs surveyed, they'd be much closer.

This is just my theory though.

>this

Also they are actively seeking to manipulate themselves. The left is objectively the most rational thing to embrace for many.

NIGGERS WUZ RETARDED

If we forced the niggers in flint and detroit to Canada or ohio, wed have a 120 average

It's the other way around actually. The left is chock full of retards and then some very bright people. This phenomenon can be observed by looking at theist and atheist data points for example. Women do trend at the average where as men have higher caps and lower.

Nice try Abdul

Affirmative Action is amazing and not racist goys.

Here's another one for you guys.

Wait, does this imply affirmative action?

The vast majority of right wing folk are working class people whose lives have been ruined by mass immigration.

Dubbs speaks the truth.

Why yes it does. Why do you think acceptance rates are so high for horrible students who happen to be black?

Too bad they are too retarded to realize that right wing policies is why there is mass immigration

Wow nobody ever says this and it's so true

I always knew it had an effect, but I didn't think it was that big of an effect of outcome, especially for medical occupations. O_O

Since they make the country so attractive that foreigners just have to come here? ;D

>Most blacks vote Democrat
>Blacks have the lowest IQ's in the world

hmmmm

>Christ
>Balance between the thief, the murderer, and base instincts
>This leaf knows what's up
Best post made by a leaf, ever. Well done. Enjoy your (you), for you have earned it.

It's not that they're too stupid, its that there's no alternative in this country.

Since open flow of labor is a right-wing idea

>;D
you too

I'll also go into some more detail. If you follow the data and trends you will notice the trends that these quotas/affirmative action/diversity policies actually hurt minorities besides being anti-white and anti-asian. What happens is young black student does well in school gets accepted to harvard but isn't that great. This student would've flourished in a lesser college where the work isn't as demanding as an ivy league. You'll start to see massive trends with minority problems (dropout rates/failure) in the better schools. If they do skirt by by the skin of their teeth in some manner they are a ticking time bomb.

The other kicker is how do you know if the doctor or any minority actually earned their degree or status? You don't. It's quite (more likely now in the last twenty years) possible they aren't qualified which rots the foundation of the system.

kys faggot

90% of their voter base are shitskins and women, what are you on about

>would pay real money
still buying into the capitalist system, because it works. Your crab mentality makes you think that rich=evil, but that's just not true.

Yes. Yes it does.

Look at the audience at the RNC this past July.

Figured I would add this to help bookend what I posted.

CAPITALISM IS PERFECT
-said the polcuck after bitching about capitalist policies importing nonwhites into his country

:OOO

Worrying data out of the ivy league schools. Kind of depressing actually. The Jew memes aren't all false.

Capitalist since when? The country hasn't been capitalist since at least FDR and Hoover.

Yes and also pol is made of low IQ cucks who worship people looking to restrict their freedom like Trump.

>US hasn't had private ownership since FDR or Hoover
t. pol economics expert

Mmmm no

Academic intelligence ≠ Common sense intelligence.

leftism is a "king of the manlets" status. same with atheism. the only reason it may seem that way, is because only idiots use social media (i.e. people with IQ's between 50 and 110). there are more leftists than non-leftists around that 100-110 IQ range, and more right wingers lower than 100. but conservatives dominate the 120+ IQ score. but people with IQ's of over 120 don't use social media, so they aren't represented in what you perceive to be the general population.

you only see the knuckle dragging conservatives and Jimmy Average leftists on facebook and twitter. of course, the Jimmy Average leftists think they're geniuses.

>Drumpf

How's the 6th grade going, leaf?

No. Watching the rich destroy the world makes me want to kill them.

This. American conservatives are intellectually destitute as fuck.

>wahh why wont you let me distort the market and blame capitalism

Adding to the first.

Yeah distort the market into increasing privatization

>wahh
nice projection kiddo

>Silly commies always claiming communism has never been tried. Heh plebs.
>Real capitalism has never been tried!!!

Midwits that are educated are indoctrinated and brainwashed.
Not exactly surprising.
Those who are higher has a higher chance to break free from it or not suffer it at all because they either get bored from school or wake up to whats going on.

Those of lower intellect may not finish school and be easier to break free from the conditioning or may just not pay attention at all, and therefore not indoctrinated.

As for the blacks, I have no idea, they like gibsmedats and white pussy I guess.

>Why do leftists on average have a higher i.q. then conservatives or right wingers?
High iq correlates with success, not awareness. People with high IQs tend to congregate in the wealthy cities because they're able to get good jobs. The society they find themselves in is one of comfort and security. They sink into this blissful heaven where the only threat is their emotions and what they and others feel. Money, taxes, blacks and mexicans, war, none of these things affect them. Their struggles are purely emotional.

They get consumed by this mentality, and become leftists. And to be fair, fear is counter to intellectual thought, so it's not like blissful ignorant idealism is a bad thing for everyone. I find no problem with scientists like Steven Hawking being leftist. The problem is when these people try to run the world from their ivory towers. You cannot manage the world if you don't understand the world.

Because they're actually smarter?

The definition of right/conservative in Europe or say the commonwealth is vastly different than in the USA. Europe you would be Right Wing if you decided to get a fade haircut.

[citation needed]
But who cares if you are dumb or smart. If you are right you are right.

You have got to be pretty retarded to think that it doesn't

THIS THIS THIS
level 1: retarded conservative
level 2: edgy liberal
level 3: conservative

Its the socratic method of making you realize how retarded you are by using your own arguments against you.

Only community college drop out pol users think "communism never been tried" is an actual argument leftists use

Welp boys, it's time to pack up. Done deal here.

>Only community college drop out
Perhaps but this sure is

Need a new thread on why leftists use the same memes and attacks that have no edge

Only right wing spergs use memes, lefties use arguments

It's Sup Forumstards using your own arguments against you people you tards.

They are not "copying" the memes, they are exposing flawed logic with your own arguments

>lefties use arguments
Hoping that happens eventually as it gets boring

Wish I could rewind the clock to relive this election. Guilty of farming for yous some of the time.

Because God doesn't care about intelligence, he's more about morality.

Too much science destroys morality.

>IQ tests are a meme and can be easily manipulated...true intelligence is measured by success in life over the entire life span.