Should the UK leaving the Union be met with military Action

Should the UK leaving the Union be met with military Action

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k8ws_APXilE
youtu.be/6MNYyBaTUPc?t=3m2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you want the rest of the anglosphere to come fuck your ass up, sure.

We talk a lot of smack about Britain, but touch our father and you're fucking dead

Yes. Shut them down.

Probieren Sie es aus, die Vereinigung kämpft für merkel

I'd love to see you try. Dresden needs another fee bombs dropped on it.

Yeah go for it, we'll make quick work of you.

You want to take on the European military I see then

Ein Führer
Eine Vereinigung

>t. Mehmet

You really think anyone can even attempt to touch the U.K. when us leafs are here, ready to defend our fellow allies?

So, the french military? We've beaten them many times before.

>European military

Leave it out so we can take on the UK
Or face the European army and die burger

why did you and france fight so much? was it over land or did you just not like each other?

America, will you fight by our side?

"Der Bruch der Gewerkschaften wird mit einer schnellen militärischen Aktion für die besseren Ursachen des Volkes erfüllt werden" - Hans Sheitnbe

>Two superpowers right next door
Yeah, it's not gonna be peaceful

>tfw one US air base in Germany has more personnel than the entire German airforce

When we crush you for the third time, will you learn your lesson and stop destroying Europe?

God i hope so.

Cuck faggot, off yourself

france named an illegitimate pretender to the throne instead of the english king.

I see you will fight with the Germans

'sheed

Yes. The EU army should finally annex the Jewnited Kingdom like God intended once and for all.

You will not escape the aryan grasp swisscuck

Not in a good position to talk shit when your records 0-2

>muh daddy
How cucked can you get?

You hear that Brits?

Stay in or Muhammed here is gonna fuck you up with his broom handles.

i hope you and your idea of a (((European military))) take a molotov cocktail to the back of the fucking skull like you deserve.

> Germany declares war on the UK
> German rafts arrive at our shores
> UK Military just kick them back to France
fuck off German cunt, we kicked your arses twice already. Don't make us do it a third time cause we'll carve your country like a piece of fucking cake.

Nope. But not every day you get to fight back against the eternal hun.

yes

America is already fighting with Us Britain? Just give up peacefully

I think he means the German..

We're already Aryan and fully support you morally. Once you wil we will totally join, I swear.
In the meantime you should leave your valuable belonging here for safekeeping. Just in case.

*win

>he doesn't stick together with his kind
What makes a man turn neautral?

Is a lust for gold? Power? Women?

Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?

>Chinks
>Anglo

Welp rev up those engines it looks like we're paying a visit to dresden

no such thing

Our only kind are us.
>What makes a man turn neautral?
Smarts

>Australia's autistic little brother

>being this stupid

I hate these filthy neutrals, with enemies you know where the stand, but with neutrals? Who knows

Trumpf wird mit den Deutschen gegen die Anglo-Bedrohung kämpfen

Lel. Goymoney has a dogshit military

1 nuke finishes off your shit country

That might be a little optimistic. That said, I wouldn't mind running a couple of fire missions on some Huns just like the Canadian gunners of the past century.

Hit Berlin, instead. A good RAF raid or two would certainly cause Billions of Euros worth of improvements.

Hm. more like WE helped you kick their asses after it was almost certain they would kick yours

>Who knows
Everybody. That's the point.

You see UK, You cant just break an economic union and get away with it you will be met with swift action

Also your autistic younger brother

youtube.com/watch?v=k8ws_APXilE

Anglos destroyed you and Italy while you got saved by UK and Russia

We need to kill ethnic germans so the immigrants can take over. Bavaria and east germany should be gone. 2 nukes. Boom.

lmao the battle of Britain had already been won by the time of the US intervention in the war.

Now we thank you for the things you gave to us during the war and eternally grateful for the help but let's not pretend that the UK would have fell without you.

Kek

Try it Anglo and meet the Euro military

Actually Britain beat back the Germans before America entered the war, they could have defended themselves without your help, but probably not have been able to take back Europe.

No matter whos version of history is right, you lost either way.

Jokes on you, bitch.

You do that Germany. You go and attack that nuclear capable nation. What are you waiting for? Start dropping bombs.

youtu.be/6MNYyBaTUPc?t=3m2s

I was wrong, he doesn't say women

Its at 3:02 I didn't realize it wouldn't work if its embedded

Beating the enemy back doesnt mean a thing unless you can remove them as a factor entirely

YES DO IT
The end result would be SPECTACULAR

Made of syrian germans? French africans?

>larping this hard

110% Cringe.

Also at 1:23 he pretty muchs sums of what the soviets did in WW2

>I sent wave after wave of my own men at them

>Coming from a yank
Name one war you won excluding the world wars because lets be honest mate, you jumped in at the last minute for both of them.

Yes, the UK should use military action while leaving the EU.

shit try turkroach

can you germans fucking stop fucking up europe for once

like honestly wtf is wrong with you folks

every time I look down the alps you guys are fucking shit up

pic related

The US would shove freedom down the EU's throat by the megaton if they tried to fuck with the UK

Fuck off Trump will fight with the Germans

Back when Ireland was alright

> Trump will fight with the Germans
Trump hates mudslimes ,he wouldn't side with a Islamic state like Germeckistan

The one that gave us our freedom, faggot.

Help yourself to a cup of the boston harbor, free of charge, at any time.

Trump is pure German and European.
Gib herauf Amerikaner

Yes, and

Gladly, you lefty globalist faggots need to get your asses kicked again so the nationalist right can take back their country.

>our
t. german/slav mongrel who's parents came during the 1800s

Germany isn't pure German or European any more though. Also Trump is a Red Blooded American, he son't give a fuck about your mudhole, Fucking shitskin sympathizer

yeah america has a thing for islamic caliphates

lol you retarded burgers are so easy to bait fuck krautistan fuck burgerstan and swissitan cya leafcuck

That was the Clintons, they are done and are going to have to pay for their war crimes

>inviting shitniggers in by the millions
>let the taxman pay for their life
>let the taxman's daughters and wifes be raped

thank the lord for germany

> bait
The classic excuse of a pussy

>Gee Wiz guise, I was trolling the whole time

bush too

honestly your entire establishment needs to be blown the fuck out

politicians are there to serve you and not to scheme and destroy the world for the gains of the elite

>Implying it wasn't the French who won it for you
Had the French not blocked the way for British reinforcements, the colonial rebels wouldn't have won.

We're all mongrels on this planet, bub. Just because we didnt want to bend the knee makes you better than us? Hahahahaha, get real idiot.

Done talking with you. All of your opinions are being discarded from here on out

Take them out then, Newswissistan

This leaf has a point.

Burgers love the Anglo for some reason.

Millions of Doctor Who fans would be shilling for total war at least.

>The UK has been entirely usurped by Putin's hackers! (why else would they leave the glorious globalized society?) It is the European People's duty supplant these sexist and racist Russian nationalists and rebuild brown-town.

The Battle of France is over. The battle of Britain is about to begin. Upon this battle depends the survival of Christian civilisation.

German rulers love to destroy Europe. They think it'll be easier to rule that way.

Britain just likes to keep Europe divided so it can't invade us. Once one nation tries to unite Europe we work to break it up every time.

Hue hue.

Yes, please give the rest of the world a good reason to completely snuff out the EU for fucking good.

>Newswissistan

good shit nigga we don't have open borders

fyi we don't care, we just profit. First world tax heaven and shit.

iwasonlypretending.jpg

Wouldn't that prove that the EU isn't some benevolent organization, but a globalist control scheme?

Does the truth hurt, mongrel? It was the French and Spanish that fought the war anyway. When they got uppity in 1812 they got their shit pushed in.

2-us 0-you

>the French
Duh dude, the were our allies. They actually kept to their end of the bargain and we inherited their fleet. It's why our written Naval Traditions and protocol has a lot of French words in it ,