Most people wouldnt dare come on here and say this. But I'm tired of preaching to the choir:

Most people wouldnt dare come on here and say this. But I'm tired of preaching to the choir:

REPEAL The 2Nd Ammendment-THAT would do the most to protect society AND police officers.
I have NOTHING against guns. Grew up with them.

But the DATA is clear: AMERICA has the HIGHEST-by FAR-rate of homicides using handguns.

Satistically, if you own a gun for "self defense" you are far more likely to be killed by that very gun.

It is a statistical improbability that someone is going to use their own gun to shoot a "bad guy".

This imaginary behavior is reinforced by American films of average people doing just that.

Does it happen-yes.

But there woulf be far far fewer deaths and maimings if gun ownship were a privlege-as driving is-instead of a Constitutional RIGHT.

If you DON'T believe those statistical FACTS, then you should be playing The Lottery each and every time because you live in a mathematical fantasy land.

Kill yourself fag.

You realize the Second amendment is what gives the government the right to own guns not private citizens right

When you get rid of guns, gun murders go down. Murders do not.

This. Also crime in general becomes more violent. If you don't have a gun you need to stab a nigger to show you mean business.

london has a stabbing every 60 seconds

fuck you.

>BCM

Overpriced garbage.

>But the DATA is clear: AMERICA has the HIGHEST-by FAR-rate of homicides using handguns.

The US isn't even in the top 50% of countries by homicide rate. We're not near the top for firearms related homicide rates either.

The data is clear; OP is a faggot

The data is clear, you have no argument

Quality blog post OP.

The constitution doesn't say anything about animals' right to bear arms.

Irrelevant, London also has almost a billion people in it

Show us the statistics

that's because of niggers. we should ban them

you speak of facts but present none
perhaps because the facts do not support your position

Fuck off pussy. SAGE

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

sage and kys, shill

Switzerland has a HIGHER gun ownership rate than the USA, but MUCH LOWER gun crime.

Why?

The USA has niggers.

If you're gonna ban something, ban niggers.

Homicide rate has been going down for decades.

Who cares if niggers want to go around shooting eachother or themselves.

What a failure at trolling.

im thinking of running an RMR mount like pic related. is it a meme?

>one post by this ID
Remember not to bump the thread.

You're wrong. Other nations (notably mexico) have higher rates of gun crime, despite stricter gun laws. The fact is that firearm ownership statistically reduces all crime. It is statistically improbable that someone is going to be victimized by a crime at all, but those who have guns are likely to employ them defensively when it does happen. But none of that matters, because the real purpose of the second amendment isn't to protect oneself from crime, it is to protect our society from an out of control government.

So get fucked, commie.

/thread

Fag

Fuck you. Driving should not be a privilege but a skill. If you are unskilled, it's public transport for you. What's the difference, I sure don't see any 'privileged' pilots flying commercial airlines.

>1 post by this id

>You realize the Second amendment is what gives the government the right to own guns not private citizens right
Wrong, friendo. I think you need to read DC v. Heller and McDonald v. Chicago.

you spin those stats so adroitly

enjoy your del-ton faggot

Why do you care more about gun deaths than other forms of death?

Kill yourself

We will kill the communists. You may hide, but we know your scent. And we will do it with our GUNS.

Fucking kike please... kill yourself

We took guns away here and we have more murders here than you do per capeta.

.... I-I don't know which retard is more 'tard.