Diverse

>diverse

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about a movie set in Niggerland being full of blacks.

But do libtards even know what the word "diversity" means?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dleJSHMBrFc
youtube.com/watch?v=LFlMoAasW4A&t=1195s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>But do libtards even know what the word "diversity" means?

No.

Yes it means fuck white people

Diversity means non-white
Just like anti-racist is code for anti-white

It means black and any "whites" need to be actually jewish. See how the DNC hands out internships.

I'm quite sure the use of hella is supposed to make it a sarcastic post.

Diversity literally means "anti-white" to them, but if you point this out to them, you're a racist.

no, thats just how liberals talk'

youtube.com/watch?v=dleJSHMBrFc

youtube.com/watch?v=LFlMoAasW4A&t=1195s

steven universe fucking sucks he's whiny and the theme song sucks too

this

>Is Steven Universe Hella Feminist
>"A good thing about this show is that a lot of the characters are voiced by awesome women of color"

Who the fuck cares what color or even gender the VA is if they do a good job. What the fuck is wrong with these people.

E;R is a funny fucker though. Obviously /ourguy/

>Cast 90% white
>NO DIVERSITY REEEEE!
>Cast 90% black
>So diverse! So progressive!

Yes.

Remember Hamilton got praised for its casting diversity because literally every character except the villain was played by a non-white actor.

>Diverse=not White
Thank you left.

There is no way they didn't mean it seriously.

No. They really don't. Just like they don't seem to know what bigot or facist or literally or means.

Or it means to them, a lack of white people. I see your point, a movie being completely black people wouldn't be diverse, by the technical definition of the word, but they're using the emotional association or the meme-tier definition of the word. Which obviously means "not white people".

You know what really pisses me off about this entire thing

Black people haven't done SHIT. They haven't contributed SHIT. Yet they are shoehorned into top positions within the media and society just because "muh racism". Why on earth anyone sees them as our equals I will never understand.

Yes, diversity means "less white people" in newspeak. Hence "diversify our country" means genocide.

We get it, libtards get it, the only people who haven't caught on are the cuckservatives who are still blowing MLK

poe's law

It means pro nigger and anti white. Where are the Asians and mexicans in these “diverse“ groups? If it blacks are remarkebly overrepresented above the 13% it is called diverse in america.

This. It's fucking tragic

It's a conjugate of "dive-erse". As in, from veturing out into the shiny, the daring, the cool stuff, youknowwhatI'msayin?