youtube.com/watch?v=0XxYwWg7F8I
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

STOP SABOTAGING ENVIRONMENTALIST MOVEMENTS YOU FUCKING CUNTS

me? pay for roads?

i got u

PRIVET
>NO U

real communism is doing your fair share of work to push the broken down funeral procession car of your dearest leader and then have a mandatory period of grieving.

>Roads are communist

inb4 thread deleted for being off-topic

BRO THE ROADS WAS PAID FOR IN THE 50'S

i've seen infrastructure tech to heat the roads, collect energy from the weight of shit going over, or from sunlight, but no, we keep using the same materials which break down in six months so we can hire another crew to do it again.

and that's before we talk about the hyperloop, or flying cars. the jetsons is here and has been invented, but it's withheld from us.

fuck this economy

Ohhhhh man do I hate communists. They set my blood boiling ESPECIALLY the useful idiots they recruit in America who do their bidding while the espouse their impossible Utopian ideals in order to justify their control over you. KILL ALL COMMIE BASTARDS!

My dick gets hard just by thinking about nuking China.

>pic related, gets my dick hard, but not as much as thinking about nuking China

This is what makes me wonder about Sup Forums's weird hate for commies.

Like, what exactly could Sup Forums dislike about Soviet society? They were industrious, patriotic, hated Jews, had mostly traditional values, and nearly all of them served in the military.

Because they are commies.

Why are pol users so confused to the point where they worship right wing despots like Pinochet? Are you all 16?

is this real?

There's always a red flag. Just like how Islam might work out ok for first worlders but all their practitioners are violent subhumans.

Bawww my life is so hard

communism was a jewish ideology you fucking retard

sick of these newfaggots who don't know shit

don't die on me

The ONLY good thing to come out of Communism is killing Hitler. Everything else about it just doesn't compare.

Protip: solar FRIKKIN roadways is a pipedream that doesnt even have a working fucking prototype

Communism is a kike invention, which unites a people not through god, but through the state. As a result of such a cold ideology, you have to starve and force your people to come to you for survival. Communism is sick, and those who espouse its supposed value will be hanged

>hated jews
more like controlled by them

USSR wasn't commie

'solar roadways' is an 'idea' that a low-functioning autist came up with when he mapped the area of the interstate highway, multiplied it by the average watt per sq foot of a solar panel and then made a facebook meme of it figuring someone else could figure out the details.

Better dead than red

what the hell is a solar roadway? i've seen cement that absorbes sunlight and converts it. suggesting building a road out of solar panels is a psyop or cointelpro

Fuck communism.

>the get

I thought the cold war was over

youtube.com/watch?v=0XxYwWg7F8I