Would you approve of your daughter or sister dating a Korean?

Would you approve of your daughter or sister dating a Korean?

Honest question,
t. korean

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qEYOyZVWlzs
youtube.com/watch?v=h33JdGQw-7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, Korean males are fucking faggots.

However, I wouldn't mind dating a Korean slut and fucking her into oblivion.

PS. Whats up with all the plastic surgery that young Korean girls do?

I don't mind at all. Koreans are based that like white people, at least the south ones.

Plus hapas can be pretty attractive, sure some have mental illnesses. But they'd still have a higher IQ than niggers.

Nah. Koreans and Japs are cool by my book. Have some really good Korean friends. Those would be the only exceptions though.

no and go back to /r/asianmasculinity

>t. Seung-Wook Kim

Is he a rare based asian? Or is he a liberal fag asian?

North or South?

if you're a good lad sure.

Don't be some horny teenager.

Which you probably are.

Chinese: YES
Japanese: YES
Korean: NO

They are hands down the most manlety, effete insecure asians around

WTF no foreskin?

As long as it's not one of those nu-male types. Grew up in an area where a ton of Koreans are, they're normally A+ citizens. Cultures a tad weird but pretty productive people, good sense of respect

I wouldn't mind as long as he wasn't abusive/arrogant/narcissistic, but I would prefer if she didn't make hapa kids.

yes

Have I met I meet his parents?
Do our families know each other socially?
Do I approve of his character?
Will he offer a higher quality of life for my daughter?
>notice how I didn't ask his race or nationality

No . They lost the war and constantly need the white man to protect their very own country. Can you imagine an American state which needs support from foreign entities?

There's boys and there's men. As long as Koreans refuse to defend their country they are not men.

The fuck?

No. If it ain't white, it ain't right.

Why can't you faggots marry someone in your own race?

Sure

I'm half korgook. If he was one of those manly types that don't beat their women, maybe. Fagmode korean boy? Fuck no.

Still better than a super high strung chink or viet.

일베로 가
여기 아무도 한국문화 이해할 수 없으니까

Fuck off back to r9k where you belong Asian manlet
Your racemixing shitpost are cancerous

Yes if I had a daughter, I feel like Korea and Japan (and by extension the people) have proved themselves in a way. Being able to put past grievances (a lot of war and rape) somewhat to the side to work on building there country in step with the modern world. I'm sure both nations would choose nationalism in a heartbeat to globalism.

No. Stop race mixing and kill yourself.

OP

No I would not, she has a dog that I am sure she wouldn't want eaten.

Hands
On
Thighs

RICED

>tfw this qt white girl I have took interest is in is heavily into korean culture and their male artist

I don't have any female siblings. I'd totally date a Korean girl tho, especially cause I'm a subtle koreaboo

They have enlistment though? You are not seen as a man in Korea until you have done your service. Maybe we only see the faggots and degenerates because the real men are busy in an office?

I'd be cool with it.

Rodger was part chink, not korean.

It's either that or nigger music ghetto culture

The former is better than the latter desu

Why a fucking Korean, they are the worst of the asians. They're getting cucked harder then Sweden.

Yeah. But that's because I've had nothing but good experiences with them. My favorite professor in college was Korean and he was based, funny and smart.

>Whats up with all the plastic surgery that young Korean girls do?

Moonface ew ew gross no fickificki

>surgery

Yes fair maiden I will indeed betray the West for you

Sure, I guess. So long as he hasn't had any plastic surgery and isn't a raging cunt like most South Koreans.

Korean-Americans are bro tier though. Well, most of the time. Newest generations act like wannabe niggers in terms of speech and style but aren't criminals and won't attempt to shoot you for joking around with them. Also generally have 100+ IQs.

As long as he treats her well and is a good person, fine.

They can't get surgery for their personality though.

Yeah, huge difference I'm sure. Arr rook same.

koreans are the least degenerate asians with the highest rate of christianity. also those complaining about numales: rooftop koreans will do more than your typical pol keyboard warrior in a fight

What's with all these hypothetical threads? It just shows how

1. Hilariously ludicrous pols control fantasies are
2.why no one on pol will ever have children

O N E O F U S
N
E
O
F
U
S

youtube.com/watch?v=qEYOyZVWlzs

I wouldn't approve my daughter or sister date even a good-tier Asian, let alone a nigger-tier one.

Honestly. Yea i'd be ok with.

>rooftop koreans
God fucking bless.

Also Korean men dress feminine and wear makeup but that's just the style. One of the styles, at least.

>le amwf hapas are master race meme

it makes me sad when I hop on their social media feed and find out they obsess over shitty meme culture

Why do Koreans produce such degenerate trash music?
Why do you obsess over Koreans as though they are gods. Do not look up to those below you, always look at them straightforward or below.

lol woops

meant for

Yet race mixing is still degenerate.

If it was a submissive female Korean cutie I would be fine with it.

>blatantly photoshopped dick pic

Generally they are because normie white women think Asians are ugly so chances are the white woman is dating the boy for his personality/values/etc and not because he's hot. (Though he might be hot.)

There's two Youtube couples (well one now that one of them stopped posting videos because they're going to have kids and want to devote their time to their kids and protect the privacy of their kids) who are AMWF and they seem very healthy and loving as a couple. Rachel and Jun and TexanInTokyo (stopped posting) to be more specific.

Jun's pretty hot desu. And he's 6ft tall. The other girl's husband is dorky and cute.

>below
Pls. That's far from my favorite kpop song, I prefer kindie instead. youtube.com/watch?v=h33JdGQw-7s

If they were from the country.

Asian Americans and city slicker Koreans are faggots.

t. Osan AFB

As long as he wasn't one of those r/asianmasculinity/ fags I wouldn't have a problem with it

I'm not racist towards Asians just everyone else so I wouldn't mind

>approving of who your sister dates

>implying it matters

Daughter, it some what matters, but even still not really

if he was a boy, yeah. but I have a daughter, so no

>Notice how I didn't ask his race or nationality?
I also noticed your flag

>beta chinaman has to live through a hand full of amwf couples he found online

I would be mildly disappointed because asians have no soul.

Every time I see a girl or a guy dating an asian person it's like they are dating a pet. It's just that something fundamentally human is missing from them and there's also the yellow fever fetish component to it that's hard to overlook.

oh god no don't post that i forgot about it oh shit he's so wee god that smile this is living death

no but id still have a qt korean bf on the side

The Canadians on this board jesus christ.

>chinaman
I'm a white girl you dumb shit. I didn't actively seek them out because of that, I've always been a weeb and I wanted to learn more about what everyday life in Japan was like from the perspective of a gaijin and a nihongo.

Depends on the guy

No only a white bf for my daughter. Miscegenation has to be avoided at all costs, plus we don't want more hapas in existence.
Sometimes i fell like users from /r/hapas are making these posts as a method of karma farming.

Javi would beg to differ. And that's just a fucking meme, the only soulless ones are the mainland Chinese, and even then only those born and raised who live in mainland China. Hong Kongers and Taiwanese are perfectly human, as are the rest of Asians. (Koreans can be dicks but they're also weirdly understanding, like friends who would pull down your pants at a fancy restaurant but let you crash at their place after your GF kicked you out)

No.

Not because he's korean, but because he's a goy.

Korean guys are very tough. While teaching there, I was almost punched out by an 8 year old. Kid was a little autistic, but that little bastard could fight. I'm 6' about 200lbs and I can out lift all of my coworkers. Came straight at me.

Do the AFB internet services use American IPs?

>chances are the white woman is dating the boy for his personality/values/etc

kek, keep telling yourself that and believe the lies they tell

Korea just shit country rike Japan but we never drop atom bomb on them for some reason.
-.- CHING CHONG RING RONG. Me rove you rong time

Psh I know a jewish girl who's practically begging to suck my cock.

I was almost punched out by an 8 year old

LOL

>Punched out by an 8 year old
>Leaf

Colour me surprised

>Asian Male/White female

I wouldn't stand in his way, he has enough hurdles to overcome.

You sound like you're about 84.

Here OP

Is he white? -----> No-----> Can't date no matter what
|
-------> Yes ----> Might be possible

If they are a decent person? Absolutely.

I'd be the cool dad and invite him shooting guns at range, fishing, and 4wheeling

Same t b h

>spend most of their history getting BTFO by China and Japan
>get essentially colonised by America who tells them to be good goys and cut off part of their already tiny dicks
>are governed by a group of women who control the government
>are now known for androgynous kpop stars and their obsession with plastic surgery

Koreans are shit-tier Asians desu

Sure, and I'd wish any Asian dude good luck with that.

That picture reminds me of this friend of mine (online friend I met through a forum years ago) who is super into MGTOW now. He's an Asian dude and the story basically went that he was involved with different girls and had bad experiences like you'd expect. He is an engineer who day trades too, not rich but wealthy for a young guy.

He had this one girl, a young hot blonde, he was dating who he paid for her college tuition out of his own cash. One day he asked casually if she was going to pay him back after college and the literal next day she disappear and he never saw her again. Blocked him on everything.

That's when he got red pilled and went MGTOW. KEK.

>Another Shitskin fag chase white women story

Dating? Yes. Marrying and having children? Absolutely not.

No. They should date a nice Japanese boy. (Japanese like how I hope their mother would be.)

Those women must be at least 6'8!!!

He also wasn't half white+half chink. He was half jew+half chink.

koreans are faggots

#teamchina

...There are far worse options out there. The only women I've met who specifically prefer Asians seem more unstable than usual. Feel free to take them.

Britbong abroad here.
Just like to add that I am drowning in pussy here.
Send reinforcements.

no, i don't like asian males. they are annoying, cocky, and unattractive. i don't want them fucking up our gene pool.

true. weeb girls are fun for the first couple months though

>PS. Whats up with all the plastic surgery that young Korean girls do?

Korea is the polar opposite of the west.

Here people are told to be happy and confident about how they look, irregardless of what they look like.

There they are under the impression they need to look a particular way and many go under the knife to achieve it.

I find their method more "realistic". At least they admit that beautiful people are beautiful and strive to be that way - not tell girls that obeseness is fine.

Know that if you are coming here to breed with a Korean woman, all you'll end up with is the supreme gentleman.

Sure, because I doubt it would ever happen, lol.

Yea, haven't you heard? Girls like foreskins like they like beards, not at all.