A Gun Control Nation

Most people wouldn't dare come on here and say this. But I'm tired of preaching to the choir:

REPEAL The 2Nd Ammendment-THAT would do the most to protect society AND police officers.
I have NOTHING against guns. Grew up with them.

But the DATA is clear: AMERICA has the HIGHEST-by FAR-rate of homicides using handguns.

Satistically, if you own a gun for "self defense" you are far more likely to be killed by that very gun.

It is a statistical improbability that someone is going to use their own gun to shoot a "bad guy".

This imaginary behavior is reinforced by American films of average people doing just that.

Does it happen-yes.

But there would be far far fewer deaths and maimings if gun ownership were a privilege-as driving is-instead of a Constitutional RIGHT. Follow the civilized nations of the world-- Australia, England, Mexico, Brazil and other safe nations, who have put gun violence in the past, by banning Assault Weapons, and all automatic pistols.

If you DON'T believe those statistical FACTS, then you should just simply visit a safe, modern country like Mexico-- Mexico a nation who listened to the gun-control experts, and said--- "YES" "Yes, we have heard your message of gun-safety, and now we want to be a safe modern nation, a gun-control nation"

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/california/2014/04/24/fbi-gun-recovered-from-bakersfield-gang/
bestgore.com/murder/brazilian-teens-their-two-friends-murdered-gang-member-boyfriends/
youtube.com/watch?v=RPsDZXr2hTM
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2011-2015.xls
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're a NIGGER

and you need to get the FUCK out

No. This won't happen. It's not as simple as you're making it. From my cold dead hands. Faggot.

SHALL

Like we all told you in the last thread you made. Fuck off and KYS

You've already made this thread before, go back to trolling school

>people will just turn them in
The only thing youd accomplish is a large scale civil war and unarmed faggots like yourself will be used for target practice. Keep trying though. Please do

Hot, more dead Mexican girls pls

Get out of here fgt

>then you should just simply visit a safe, modern country like Mexico
Obvious b8 is obvious. Next time, don't make this mistake

you are a fool

the government must fear its populance as a final check and balance

armed people can rebell

You have the writing style of a KEK.

The point of your second amendment is not to defend against street criminals. It's to defend against the government. Keep the guns, burger bros.

>It is a statistical improbability that someone is going to use their own gun to shoot a "bad guy".

It's also a statistical improbable that someone is going to use their own gun to shoot someone illegally.

Checkmate atheist.

The ability to participate in conflict is a fundamental facet of what it means to be human. Our tools, our speech, and our physical freedom are the three means by which we start and end conflict and the tragedies it may bring.

And we must always stay vigilant in our attempts to reduce tragedy that we do not incur inhumanity in the process.

Even ironic anti-gun shilling easily triggers me

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

While we're repealing amendments, if you could repeal the 14th And the 19th, that would be swell.

There are people who definitely should have their rights repealed. Fuck I'd say most of the gun owners on pol probably aren't responsible enough to have them.

Comin to take my guns?
Here's a shovel, go find where I buried them on the back 40, 8 years ago...

>> gets shot in the back while diggin up bones (you)

Politics aside.. why would you not want more people dead?

If we're repealing amendments, if you could repeal the 14th and the 19th, that would be swell.

>pretends to care about human life
>ignores cheeseburgers, cars, smoking, cancer
>implies criminals follow laws

you're literally a retard.

>OP calls for repeal of 2nd amendment
>OP posts picture of dead Mexican girls shot with guns
>Mexico has no 2nd amendment and extensive gun control
>conclusion; OP is a drooling retard

Shit the 19th alone would set the reversal of degeneracy on the spot.

Thought the first didn't post, oops

Mexican girls die peacefully, of old age, after long peaceful lives because Mexico has put gun violence in the past, by banning or restricting all guns.

You HAVE to go BACK.

id hit it. still warm.

Come and take them.

Try looking at crime stats. I've done some research into them with the UK versus the US. Murder is more likely in the US, violent crimes, including home invasion and assault, are much more common in the UK.

Murder is worse though, right?

Yeah, but also extremely rare. Violent crimes are relatively more frequent - by a multiple of ten or more.

It comes down to a choice. Would you rather an uncommon thing, like getting beaten or robbed, be more frequent, or a rare thing like murder get a little rare.

It's more complex. About two thirds of deaths due to gun violence are self inflicted. People kill themselves with their guns. In countries without guns, people still kill themselves at about the same rate, but by hanging or jumping off a tall height, etc. The remaining third of gun deaths are mostly drug or crime related. The major share after that it's between intimate partners.

In the US, you're far safer from violent crimes, and more at risk to be murdered thanks to guns. If you don't hang around with criminals, drug dealers, or the mentally imbalanced, and you don't kill yourself, you have an exceedingly low risk of getting murdered.

Nobody who wants gun control cares about saving lives though. Obviously. More people die from medical mistakes than from gun violence. If you wanted to save lives, you'd work on improving medical systems - not gun control. Or traffic regulations. Or preventative medicine. Our diet research and education.

Gun control is a hot button issue with lots of entrenched political opposition. Enacting gun control would have a huge cost. You could save far more lives per hour and dollar spent by working on problems where nobody would oppose you and everyone would cheer.

Why don't you? Gun control is about virtue signaling. You're a liberal and therefore against guns, because that's your team's position. Spare yourself the wasted time on coming up with an "argument" next time and just write that.

Why do they shoot the girls?

Die commie scum.

Better to compare a true gun-control nation like Mexico, with US.

CIA? FBI????

story to this?

driving with a suspended license and
a firearm which had been reported stolen

breitbart.com/california/2014/04/24/fbi-gun-recovered-from-bakersfield-gang/

They are too busy trying to get their guys out of Aleppo.

>Muh peaceful head-choppers.

they look young, what happened?

Four girls killed by drug dealers in Brazil. Just shot dead in the street, or dumped in the street (if the story is true)

They were rolling with some druggies, (dealers) and also had a police bf they were texting, and the drug dealers suspected them of narcing. Killed them.

Just another day in a gun-control Utopia called Brazil.

They decided to use their pussies to satisfy the cool sexy alpha drug dealer males girls get wet over, and it got their skulls hollowed out.

The absolute bottom line with America, as far as I can see, being an ignorant fuck who cannot even fight off an emu, is that the place is flooded with guns, and ammo. Even if you could shut down all sales of guns and ammo right now (and that's a huge if), you'd still have criminals with guns and the ammo to use them for decades to come. Other countries (like mine) might have different scenarios but for America, telling the average decent law abiding working person they can't have guns for decades while criminals can seems like an exercise in futile, misguided bullshit.

excellent post canada!

seriously tho, why are qts figuratively and literally brainless in most scenarios?

Finally

Story behind pic?

Please disregard, should've finished reading the whole thread.

We need gun control and open boarders.

die by home invasion u fat assed tranny

Follow Brazil? That picture is from Brazil.

bestgore.com/murder/brazilian-teens-their-two-friends-murdered-gang-member-boyfriends/

>then you should just simply visit a safe, modern country like Mexico

Statistically, you're a cunt.

OK SO FUCKING DO IT

IT'S NOT LIKE YOU CAN'T DO IT

AMENDMENTS AREN'T SET IN STONE RETARD

GIVE

It cannot be repealed.
Now what?

>Take away the right to own guns in a country with overwhelming number of guns.
>Criminals don't care.
>Illegal guns still in circulation.
>Only criminals now have guns.
e.g. Europes escalating gun-related crimes.

It does work in countries with stable social order, like Japan but you'd have to to that point first.

Bill of rights cannot be amended iirc. You would need an additional amendment which at this point would be literally impossible to do.

>Satistically, if you own a gun for "self defense" you are far more likely to be killed by that very gun.

yeah, from committing suicide

so just keep in mind, if you dont want to die, dont shoot yourself in the head

>This imaginary behavior is reinforced by American films of average people doing just that.

implying american films don't have to ignore that a 3rd of the population are gun owners most of the time and treat legal concealed carry like it doesnt exist

My favorite Hollywood gag is when s cop smells a gun and determines an ice cold gun has been fired recently.
Another open and shut case.

you must love those Chicagoland negroids bolstering your stats 700%

Hope you get shot in the streets for suggesting stuff like that.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

I want to drag the one in yoga pants into the bushes and have some fun.

>Satistically, if you own a gun for "self defense" you are far more likely to be killed by that very gun.

I own several guns, smart guy. Tell me, which one, statistically speaking, is the one that will kill me?

>I have NOTHING against guns.
>i just want to take them away and ban them because im a liberal and i want to go against everything this nation stands for because im too stupid and have zero life experience and never paid attention in history class because i was browsing tumblr and im only 19 and think che was super cool so i wear his shirt everywhere and fuck the 1% im going to occupy wallstreet and join BLM because my taking a stand against racism means something and now my life is important finally because my upper middle class parents never spent attention or affection on me they just bought me iphones and whatever i wanted whenever i wanted so i grew up a spoiled little bitch and FUCK no im not going to actually walk or go into a black neighborhood to do community service lol theyll rape me whatever the government should be doing that if only republicans stopped fighting obama and bernie was in charge i wouldnt be in debt for my masters degree in native american jewelry making ZOMG i LOVE THAT MOVIE what were we talking about again lolz hold on i got a match on tinder from the cute beiber looking guy!!!!!!!!!!

>They were rolling with some druggies
Figures.

>Trudeau removed the need for visas for Mexicans
>Suddenly, inner cities have a growing Mexican drug cartel problem
Here come the diversity and enrichment. .

Cheked and kekked

Its the quiet ones you have to watch out for,

The Statistics you quote are flawed in that they include suicides. There are nearly 30k suicides a year, 20k with guns alone if I remember right. Outside of gang bangers and general criminals people have an extremely low chance of dying to a gun.

And that number is dropping every year. It is down over 50 percent from 20 something years ago.

Meanwhile literally over 100 million guns have sold under obama as well as billions if not trillions of rounds of ammunition.

Our gun crime rate is actually decreasing faster than Australia's.

Given the choice, you'd choose security over freedom.
Do you realise how much a faggot you are? You're what's wrong with society, please never vote.

People don't want experts to tell them what to do.
They just want an "outsider" to confirm their misplaced beliefs.

>by banning Assault Weapons, and all automatic pistols
So, things that are already banned or heavily regulated? Looks like you've already got what you wanted!

Just ban non-whites from owning guns.
So every human can keep his gun and the crime rate decreases.

You see people get shot, murdered, in front of you.

Cops can't save you. You die, blood pouring out into the gutter. Body doing the fish.

Fuck off.
Sage

Some guy wearing heaphones with a power washer, washing your blood of the street so Ladies tomorow can go buy juice.

this has to be the eighth or ninth copypasta "muh assault weapons" gun control thread i've seen in the past two days

either emigrate to mexico or
>>>/yourmom'sbasement/

Mexico is armed and in our streets.

youtube.com/watch?v=RPsDZXr2hTM

Just to put the numbers in perspective.
There are ~800,000 abortions per year, 10% of which are after the first trimester (80,000)
There are ~500,000 deaths from cigarettes per year, 10% of which are second hand smoke (50,000)
There are ~90,000 deaths from alcohol per year
There are ~60,000 deaths from guns per year, 33% of which are murders (20,000), 66% are suicide (40,000)
There are ~40,000 deaths from the flu and car accidents.
The real thing here is, despite the fact that it is a "right" and supposedly "easy to get a gun," it is still killing far fewer people than things which are heavily regulated. If we have a tolerance for the use of alcohol, or cigarettes because you know, prohibition doesn't fucking work. If we apply that same tolerance to gun ownership, it would call for DE-regulation.
Should we ban "high-capacity" alcoholic beverages too while we're at it? So Russians can laugh at us when everything but that soft drink beer is banned.
Restricting guns is a step in the WRONG direction. We need to move in the RIGHT direction by DE-regulating guns, in addition to DE-regulating drugs, like Marijuana, for example.

>There are ~60,000 deaths from guns per year, 33% of which are murders (20,000), 66% are suicide (40,000)
Nigger what the fuck, there are like 13k murders a year total including guns and all other forms of murder like knives and bats. and around 20k suicides via gun.

where the heck did you get those numbers?

reddit is looking for its idiot. Please return to them. They miss you.

>13k murders a year total including guns
And niggers do 8k+ murders a year alone.

>K3K3jm1s
>K3K
Kek bless your b8post fellow user

> niggers keep shooting people
> lets ignore the facts and ban guns

It's the same shit here with knife crime, niggers stab each other and do gooders moan about banning knives rather than talk about the real problem.

they do roughly 50+% of the murders.

Looks like Murders with guns actually went up in 2015 and Im sure they did in 2016 too with all the nice gay club shootings and the massive spike in gang killings all over the country.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2011-2015.xls

Source?

>13% of the population, even less if you only count male niggers, are responsible for nearly 50% of all the homicides in the US
Seems like you don't have a gun problem, but a nigger problem.

>Follow the civilized nations of the world-- Australia, England, Mexico, Brazil and other safe nations
> Mexico, Brazil and other safe nations

kek - had me going until that.

Be more subtle next time. You'll get twice the responses.

Sorry my b, was off by a factor of 2. It doesn't matter I still drive home my point. Guns aren't that deadly.
Google.

Yeah no shit. lol. Serious, SERIOUS nigger problem, But no one want to address it.

Lincoln wanted to solve the nigger problem by sending all of them back to Africa, but he ate some lead aspirin. Grant wanted to do Lincoln's plan but it i Grant we are talking about.

Canadian large cities also have a nigger problem, and no one ever talk about it, since it,s racist. Fuck that shit.

This leaf knows