youtube.com/watch?v=dguiAWrUGMM
youtube.com/watch?v=KZ1mA1NeUmU
youtube.com/watch?v=8p7RnDQwFRw
youtube.com/watch?v=u41bQG_Ll7E
youtube.com/watch?v=QZnoSy7NHgI
youtube.com/watch?v=RIevazPIPzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not bad, but pretty basic
Might be good for those that haven't been paying attention.

You gotta start somewhere

>Astro-

>-turf.

this, most of us have known about this crap for years, not the normies.

It's always have good to have source material that is impossible to deny the validity of.

You could show this in a board room meeting or a grade school, it's great intro 101 "get you thinking" material

>astro-

>turf.

>astroturf
I am liking this word.

Early astroturf.

Paul themed turf.

>TED

Come on now OP.

>HURR I DONT LIKE THIS MEDIUM SO ILL JUST IGNORE WHAT IS SAID
Shoot yourself you fat retard.

(((Berg)))turf, (((they))) really are behind everything.

Thats it, out of turf on this device. Need more turf, people.

>doesn´t even mention memeturfing

literal entry level bluepill kinder garden tier "knowledge"

>implying some don't slip through the cracks
youtu.be/-yFhR1fKWG0?t=9

I hate that this guy ended up being right, since he really doesn't know what oversampling is or why it's done.

TEDx =/= TED

You have to get vetted by the org to speak at an actual TED event

damn she got some nice khazar milkers right there

I remember this. Even ((Jon Stewart)) was shocked at how they just ignored Ron Paul.

Pretty basic, but as others have said, it could be sort of a preliminary red pill for people who aren't sufficiently skeptical about the MSM, as well as other "establishment" sources and random shit that they encounter online.

A lot of people say that they don't trust the media, of course, but they're only saying that to sound smart, and when it comes down to it, they fail to actually notice the propaganda, especially when it would be convenient for them for the lies to be true.

one of my faves

youtube.com/watch?v=46-fI18pJyw

as a scientist I hate these fucks who give hard dates on something as hard to model as climate and weather. No decent scientist would do that. But the fucking media latches onto them like any scenario where a nigger got shot by a white cop. Still I think climate change is something that still isn't being taken as seriously as it should.

This shit always sends me into a fucking rage

youtube.com/watch?v=TM8L7bdwVaA

what the fuck

It says TedX in the OP video though.

>O’Brien has aired similar montages in the past, capturing repetition in local stories about such topics as Cyber Monday shopping, restaurants that serve political-themed food, and the news that actor Mike Myers and his wife were expecting a baby. The compilations are popular fodder for Internet discussions, where viewers attributed the homogeneity to “consumerist propaganda,” “controlled brainwashing,” and “corporations spitting out prefabricated copies of fake news.”

>The truth is less conspiratorial. Each story O’Brien featured was supplied by a syndication service that distributes scripts, video clips, and fully-produced news packages to local stations. The self gifting story came from CNN Newsource, which claims 800 affiliates. (CNN is part of Time Warner, which also owns the TBS cable channel that airs “Conan.”)

>You’re almost certainly watching syndicated content when your local newscast shows video of national or international stories. Stations also rely on Newsource for sports highlights, business and consumer reports, entertainment news, and stories CNN categorizes as “Caught on Camera,” “Animals,” “Kickers,” and “Easy to Tease.”

Oh there's a lot more

youtube.com/watch?v=dAkxR9T01pw

youtube.com/watch?v=dguiAWrUGMM

youtube.com/watch?v=KZ1mA1NeUmU

youtube.com/watch?v=8p7RnDQwFRw

youtube.com/watch?v=u41bQG_Ll7E

youtube.com/watch?v=QZnoSy7NHgI

>The cringe is 10/10 on this one
youtube.com/watch?v=RIevazPIPzU

It's like reprinted AP stories. Still, it's lazy journalism made to sell local ads. The local newscast is made solely to sell you a new car or some bullshit from some little store that sells the same shit you can find at a big box but for less

we should have as much disdain for this kind of shit as we do for samefagging on this very board

What's Up2/Do6c?

>I suspect the victim was killed with a knife.
>Wrong! I killed him with a gun! Boy, you must feel stupid!

I remember one time this bitch's backspace key got stuck and she made a youtube video screeching it was an NSA virus sent to erase her novel in progress.

Bitch is fuckin dumb.

We obviously shouldn't shit all over our environment like China does, but MUH CLIMATE CHANGE is a bunch of globalist bunk designed to promote a variety of agendas.

she's pretty damn attractive

This is an honest assesment. Good video for sharing. Too bad she didn't bridge the connection to calls for war, transgenderism, etc.

kek

Alarmist bullshit predictions are exactly why it's not being taken seriously.

That and headlines such as "global warming causes terrorism." It's a shame serious issues are so often mired in attempts to grab shekels.

Yeah, tying it in with other liberal agendas definitely doesn't help either because it comes off more and more like a scam.