What do you think is going on in the "Hillary Won" Timeline?

What do you think is going on in the "Hillary Won" Timeline?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5jdwhKRZuBw
heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/the-left-tightens-grip-on-facebook/news-story/6583345ef73058fbda3d8b6a7b3c0a7e
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Day of the Rakes.

White male suicides go through the roof.

War.

Russian hackers

business as usual

Who cares?

We are in the best timeline

Joe Biggs still has a job and Comet Pizza is getting a bigger freezer

Nuclear winter

Pedophilia normalized

Nothing, everyone's dead...

It doesn't exist.
She lost in every timeline.

Despair among the faithful anons of Sup Forums as they're tortured by the jabs and mocking of the triumphant shills.

In other words, literally hell on earth.

checked and verified

>r/The_Donald subreddit was banned immediately after r/PizzaGate
>Reddit is in full censorship mode, site banning all T_D mods and most active posters
>President Obama vows how Americans made the "right choice", Electoral college was put into place to prevent a Trump tragedy
>CNN/MSNBC/FOX still running Clinton documentaries on how much of a perfect candidate our President-elect is
>Twitter bans Dilbert dude
>China doesn't steal our drone

I don't even want to imagine

Nothing

i'm still trying to figure out which win is which berenstain/stein universe.

Republican party imploding and getting ready to cuck real hard for shitskins.

No "fake news" meme.

Democrats prepping Chelsea for President in the future.

Alt right being autistic (no difference in timelines)

CIA finalizing plans for war with Russia and intervention in Syria.

>China doesn't steal our drone.
I like this.
Shit is getting nuts. Also I didn't know that twitter banned Scott Adams. That's weird as fuck. Because he's really fucking neutral. Why would they ban him?

Any body notice the trend in all the other countries to get rid of corrupt leaders and crack down on pedos?

Its like the whole world is doing it at once.
Exaggeration, but certainly a trend.

The nukes have already flown

World War 3 and 4

"timeline" is reddit faggotry.

It'll be a interesting 2020 election for the Hillary timeline.

I actually think Trump may not have been our guy and it may have taken 4 years of Hillary to get the true populist. Perhaps I am wrong, but we shall see.

Thats what Chris Hedges thought too. He thinks that 4-8 years of Hillary would have led to a full blown fascist being elected.

There is now a Caucasian tax and a heterosexual tax. Churches aren't allowed to say anything bad about abortions. Any comments that can be perceived as racist or xenophobic or transphobic or homophobic are now punishable. All businesses have a mandatory diversity quota with whites being the lowest percentage needed. Each and every home must be willing to accept refugees if randomly drawn from a database. Estrogen has been added to the water supply to keep everyone "in touch with their emotions". There is no longer the pledge of allegiance in school, only the pledge to madame president and allah, done at 8:15 every morning. Obama has been nominated to the UN as supreme leader after an agreement proposed by Hillary, Merkel, and the Pope. Putin has been overthrown and controlled opposition has been put in his place. Trump is in hiding somewhere in South America, trying to put together an anti globalist task force and rival army. The world is at its breaking point. How do I know this? I'm from that timeline. I've only come here to seek refuge and encourage fighters to travel back and help save our reality.

Legit movement between small and secret militia groups teaming up with rouge military brass and crazy ass-fuckers in the hills getting Infowars on shortwave radio.

God help the Clinton timeline, at least they had the benefit of an instant happening and not the slow burn before they ice the T-man like we're gonna have.

Go into hiding and take your guns with you the round up of civilians will begin shortly after they do the deed.

I'm dead. You're dead. We all are dead.

Libyan hackers have been exposed as hacking into RNC servers to influence the election.

But at what cost? Getting a real fascist movement out in the field wouldn't do much good after four to eight years of Hilldawg. You can bet (((they))) would've taken notes on how to prevent another Trump. In that scenario, the hatespeech laws might've been broadened to an unprecedented extent, and no reform movement would be possible.

Most right-wing whites in both their and our timeline are too busy enabling fags to actually be willing to fight, m8.

"The Hillbots are everywhere- we won't go back!"

I'd think the increased surveillance would quicken the process of achieving the soon-to-be populist leader. The amount of normie rage would drastically improve he demand for redpills

>Hillary holds huge press event where she promises to "immediately look unto fighting fake news"
>large "immigration reform bill" talk starts immediately, plan to massively increase legal immigration, increase refugees, increase H1-Bs, promise to strengthen the border (but never do it)

>Putin kicks the Syria operation into overdrive, but starts pulling assets out of the region because Hillary is fucking nuts and is going to try something really dumb when she gets in

>media smug is off the fucking charts, already producing election documentaries where they make all of their predictions and shitting on Trump look so accurate

>markets still rally

>Republicans in nightmare scenario meltdown, Cruz working overtime to assume the ideological mantle, Trump loyalists saying its still their party Trump disapears after conceding and immdeatly starts on Trump TV with bannon, neo cons on a media victory tour, calling out non- never trumpers

Obama and Hillary are having fun celebrating while the stock market crashes and the entire world sinks into everlasting stupidity.
Tensions with Russia are high and Castro is still alive.
Canada is having fun fucking their dogs while shitposting even harder until Gook declares Sup Forums useless trash and deletes the board completely.

Than you get Cruz in 2020 and it's all downhill from there.

There is no alternate universe in which HRC wins, I checked.

who the hell cares? i'm living in this one AND i'm on the right side of history so fuck those whiny turds LOL.

Underrated, Riker doubles as the condition of Sup Forums in that picture.

> those poor bastards...

ww3 already. Russia struck first with their super nuke above the usa which acted as an EMP taking out the entire countries electrical grid.

I'd probably be making my contingency plan for the inevitable WWIII draft.

don't worry user, kek would obviously come down and save his true believers by sending them to the donald timeline.

you do believe in kek, don't you user?

See how long it took to get someone like Trump who actually flipped the system on its head. This type of thing only comes once every few decades; there was no alternative if not him.

It somehow deleted itself from existence

the clinton foundation is getting a check from russia to shut up about russia. hillary cashes the check but never shuts up about russia because the saudis pay her more and huma would release all sorts of shit that would make the government switch to a KOS policy for any one with the last name clinton if she doesnt do what the saudis want

Kanye West is dead

From the same people who brought you Jeb is a mess...

youtu.be/5jdwhKRZuBw

> whether or not that's a plus is up to you

We're going back to war with Russia, Star Wars is confirmed as an anti-white series now, but Dragon's Dogma is getting a sequel and Konami is using the Fox Engine to cash in on one last remake of MGS3.

Wait what? I could have sworn she won

that was shit, can't capture lightning twice

She won the popular vote :^)

Hold on I'll go check

It seems so grim to think about.

Imagine the smug liberals talking about how drumpf lost xD

God..

In the Hillary timeline, no future president would be a white male.

They then take the Hamilton idea of minoritywashing our founding fathers to a greater extent.

The whites in America become virtually extinct before 2020 at least in voting power, preventing her from losing re-election.

Truly a crisis was averted.

>he isn't wrong

>Alt right being autistic (no difference in timelines)
Kek

Nuclear winter

ww3 first week or first day everyones already dead prove me wrong you cant

The worst/funniest part would be them claiming it was the only possible scenario.

We're in Berenstain where trump won. We are the odd new branch off. Hillary won in the original Bernstein time line.

white males are being rounded up and put into concentration camps

or

since liberals don't have guns the right and military/cops are killing niggers and hanging bankers

Half of Sup Forums committed suicide.

And the ones that didn't are locked up in tolerance camps

Probably already ended in nuclear destruction

Christmas is banned and anyone caught saying merry cuisines is shot in the streets by left wing death squads

Exactly. What has triggered this global awakening, I wonder?

Just stay dude. Nobody is leaving this time line now

Fuck you!!

>white males have become illegal

Than in 2024 president Kanye happens.

fr*ck off

Those guys look like actual faggots.

Whatever can happen will happen in equal and parallel universes

Actually given recent events this might not be bad

I forgot about this girl. Did you guys ever find out her name and details?

The vote was immediately accepted and Trump was a tinfoil hat wearing lunatic for even claiming a country like America could have its system rigged. Basically exactly what they were saying right up until the wrong candidate won.

2012 shit was on to something, CERN, time travel, KEK, satanic shit in the back ground, ayy lmaos, AI consciousness hiding in the internet, from here or another dimension, and perhaps all or none of the above

Every American flag on this board would be laughed at, treated like a joke, called cuck, whatever

I mean most Euros hate us as it is but in the Hillary timeline we'd be in the same tier as leafs, maybe even India-tier

-Ww3 with Russia
-Draft our daughters
-Thought police on the internet

Fucking this, I swear most nordic countries where hoping for us to fail. It would have been a American exodus from this board, completely shitting up Sup Forums with news that literally nobody cares. Also WWIII, Islamic Europe, and Greater Israel.

Nuclear war

Wew glad I got out of there
Who /berenstein/ here?

not possible for it to exist

LWDS

Adams seems openly based, although hiding his power level in regards to certain things. He's far from neutral in my eyes, I have no doubt (((they))) want to silence him because they fear he'll redpill normies.

BREAKING NEWS: Facebook has been completely invaded by Communist scum.

Facebook is now under communist control.
heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/the-left-tightens-grip-on-facebook/news-story/6583345ef73058fbda3d8b6a7b3c0a7e

Muslims have already destroyed everything the human race has ever achieved.

>implying Kek hasn't melded all timelines to one

REPENT
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

We left no frogposter behind

It's currently fighting against Baron's army of the dead.

someone redpill me on the drone, i thought it was a who gives a fuck story and that china is just pissed off but they cant do shit