Russian anons, what is your honest opinion on Putin? Is he good for your country and your people? Why or why not?

Russian anons, what is your honest opinion on Putin? Is he good for your country and your people? Why or why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_in_Ukraine#Impeachment_of_Viktor_Yanukovych
thejc.com/culture/books/be-careful-of-putin-he-is-a-true-enemy-of-jews-1.61745
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annexation_of_Crimea_by_the_Russian_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_undesirable_organizations_law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konstantin_Malofeev
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Strelkov_(officer)
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Сечин,_Игорь_Иванович
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Рахлин,_Анатолий_Соломонович
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkady_Rotenberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriarch_Kirill_of_Moscow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramzan_Kadyrov
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A strong leader. A smart leader. But... KGB. So trust him only so far. A good friend. But all friends will eventually fuck your wife if she's hot enough. Use caution.

>a leaf

Thanks for your opinion, but I am curious to see what people who live in Russia have to say.

>white orthodox
>not pro zionist

He is the best we've got.

He's pretty much based since majority of russians don't give a fuck about domestic problems. They like STRONK RUSSIA and other shit like this, so if you spend money on tanks and jets instead of ecology - that's fine.

The problem is that he's literally center of Russia. If he die all system wll fall apart.

Also, he have good friends in his team, cuz he dont trust anyone. And there's literally no alternatives to him, because the only good regime for Russia is authoritarian or even dictatorship. All that (((liberal))) and (((democratic))) dudes somhew turend out to be biggest scams and corruptioners.

Also, there's shitload of shady projects under table, so almost nobody know where they spend so much money. Some just accidentally find out about them like: "-Vladimir Vladimirovich, do you want to tell us about that giant shit you building inside mountain in Siberia? -Oh, sorry, we forgot to tell about that. Anyway there's nothing to see there, it's just zoo or... or... it's a mall, yeah."

Does the good outweigh the bad overall? U.S. media vilifies him and bashes Trump for allying with him. I know they tend to be a bunch of liars, especially in light of recent events, but is there any truth to their claims that he will start a war, or that he is bad for the Russian people?

Putin is good, the ruling party is shit however.

Why? I am an uneducated burger when it comes to Russian politics. The media here makes him look like an evil dictator.

>but is there any truth to their claims that he will start a war

He started the dust up with Ukraine and annexed Crimea during the olympics.

Nah, he's good. He could be better, but seeing all shit happening around the world he seems like he's the only sane leader.

Well at least Putin doesn't put up with bullshit.

>annexed Crimea

Casualties from both sides: 0.
Some masterpiece annexation, amirite?

He'll do for now. Until the generation that grew up after communism will be ready to take over.

Putin is anti soros, thats who wants war

yanukovich didnt want to play ball
so soros funded the maidan
he didn't start shit

is Putin a good guy?? idk, he's a cool guy

He's not an evil dictator, he's a very pragmatic and reasonable politician compared to our own (((liberal))) opposition. He's not perfect of course, the russian above me highlighted some problems about him. The western media unfortunately absolutely lost it when it comes to Putin.

yep

if crimea wasn't annexed, they would've leveled it just like donbas

that was a good move. Good as in, the moral right thing to do for the sake of humanity.

>Also, there's shitload of shady projects under table, so almost nobody know where they spend so much money. Some just accidentally find out about them like: "-Vladimir Vladimirovich, do you want to tell us about that giant shit you building inside mountain in Siberia? -Oh, sorry, we forgot to tell about that. Anyway there's nothing to see there, it's just zoo or... or... it's a mall, yeah."
A mall with a zoo inside of a mountain? That sounds awesome!

Can you guys redpill me briefly on what happened with Ukraine and Crimea? I'm half Ukrainian so I always wanted to know what t was really like. I agree with my fellow burger that Soros and co. are warmongering parasites, but they say every lie has a shade of truth, so what's really happening?

Would it be better for Russia to go back to having Czars? I mean, Putin may be working now, but what will happen when he passes away? Maybe a system where the current ruler has designated backup rulers to take over after he passes away?

tl/dr:

Ukraine was invested in by russia during the cold war era. Ukraine inherited chunks of land and russian bases. Russia wanted them back.

The people were both indifferent, and for it, but not willing to fight right away. Ukraines government went full retard. A revolution was had which was also full retard, and backed by soros. A lot of good people died fighting a war that was started by a mad man for no damn good reason.

In it though, there were indeed neo nazis, fascists, and other radicals fighting the Russians, and their trained civilians.

From a US standpoint, it highlights something. A nation that is not capable of governing itself is also not capable of offering it's citizens protection.

From the standpoint of a former service member, and analyst, you gotta look real hard at ukraine, and a lot of soviet successor states and ask "are they better off?"

The only two that massively stand out are Estonia and Poland. The rest really didn't do so great for themselves. I mean, maybe minor improvements, but if they remained a conglomerate but reformed their economy, shit..the thing that was the USSR might be pretty baller right now.

>Yanukovich decided to go with russian economic partnership offer instead of EU
>Hohols in Kiev and western Ukraine chimpout
>some policemen or (((them))) shoot at the angry mob
>protests escalate, molotov cocktails fly
>protestors seize government buildings in Kiev, try to impeach Yanukovich
>they don't have enough parliament votes, still do it anyway
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_in_Ukraine#Impeachment_of_Viktor_Yanukovych
>some eastern regions and Crimea now chimpout, since they don't want to be ruled by western hohols in undemocratic manner
>protests in Crimea ensue, some people die in tatar-russian confrontation in Simferopol
>Putin activates russian troops in Crimea, they seize the peninsula and organize referendum
>People vote to leave the Ukraine, like they always wanted

Putin is such a mystery to me, opinions on him are all over the place, and I don't know which ones to trust.

Not good. He is a trash leader.

He's just another politician really
But media has got to have its hype so he's either a 2nd coming of jeezus or evil incarnate depending on where you look

In reality he's a popular and reasonably successful leader with his strengths and shortcomings

I'm not a burger, I'm here for the holidays
basically
Yanukovich was presented to either link up financially with EU/US or the EAEU, the eurasian economic union
the EAEU was literally the better option for ukraine, the other side didn't offer jack shit
and yanukovich did the right thing for his country and chose the EAEU
so, the west sponsored the illegal coup and blamed everything on russia
of cause there's more to it then that, like soros funds
truth bomb thread also mentioned that soros pmcs were very much to blame for mh17

is on point

isn't.
nazis, ussr, what? its all about money

Hey, I do recall a hohol got shot somehow somewhere and died. IIRC if was friendly fire or suicide.

>not pro zionist
Putin's most important oligarchs:
Vekselberg - JEW
Prokhorov - JEW
Deripaska - JEW
Malkin - JEW
Abramovich - JEW
Leviev - JEW
Potanin - "officially" not
Fridman - JEW
Rotenberg Brothers - JEWS

Sup Forums is crawling with Russian agents hired to Correct the Record for Vlad. Pretty shitty place to come for an honest opinion, lad.

Yes, I honestly think he is a good person and does what he can. There are influential people over which he has a little power and some of them are very shitty people. I wish he had some successors.

Just watch his speeches / transcriptions. He tells what he thinks.

My bad, thanks for the info. Good to know that my hatred for Soros, the HRC campaign and all that is well founded to my very blood.

>Prokhorov
>Deripaska
>Jews
Wad

>Leviev
Which one? Either way not a Jew.

Rotenbergs are the real big Jew in Russia. I can't even emphasize it enough.

Russia, and Putin recently, has usually been portrayed as an evil empire blah blah blah that takes over countries, so how deep does their influence go when they establish bases lie they did in Ukraine? Does it bend the country too much to the will of Russia or does it allow them to blossom as their own entity and an ally?

Is it true that Soros tries to run candidates against Putin, so Putin finally had enough and arrested them all?

But even our Rotenbergs are better than Jewry in other countries. Decide for yourself -- our Arkady Rotenberg was studying for a fucking physical education teacher!

Can you say so about Soros? Rockefeller? No! That's what Soviet Union does to your Jews! :^)

>Leviev
>Which one? Either way not a Jew.
U retarded or something? Leviev literally means Son of Levy.

I meant Lev "Diamond king" Leviev who is bff with Putin.

I saw on Rachel Maddow that Putin's net worth is circa $85 Billion because he gets shares in the large companies and industries that Russia has every year he is president. Can Russians confirm this, or deny?

Does he receive profits from your oil industry and other nationalized investments?

Surname Лeвьeв is a Chuvash surname, very often in Russians.

Berezovsky - dead
Gusinsky - kicked out
Khodorkovsky - thrown to jail, later kicked out
Magnitsky - beaten to death in prison
William Browder - kicked out

>Be careful of Putin, he is a true enemy of Jews

thejc.com/culture/books/be-careful-of-putin-he-is-a-true-enemy-of-jews-1.61745

>they establish bases lie they did in Ukraine
Russian Empire established bases in "Ukraine"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annexation_of_Crimea_by_the_Russian_Empire

I don't remember him arresting anyone, there were a few laws passed recently targeting Soros NGOs like Open Society Foundation.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_undesirable_organizations_law

Hm, Navalny is free, but he's very limited in his agenda, probably he lost his financing because his chances for the win are weak.

The Jewish oligarchs brought him into power and Putin only replaced a few hated Jewish oligarchs with new Jewish oligarchs. They control the politics and the wealth of Russia.

I think he was generally good in his first two terms, Medvedev's term was just silly, Medvedev was doing stupid vanity projects (ie Skolkovo) that in my opinion have nothing to do with Putin and our economy didn't really go anywhere while he was wasting oil money on random shit. Now that Putin is in his third term, I like his foreign policies (I am against cooperation with EU, pro-BRICS), I think he's generally moving in the right direction in terms of economy, but I think he's moving too slow there, more drastic pro-capitalist reforms that support smaller business are needed. And I hate the censorship stuff that he's been trying to pull in the past few years. Thankfully, so far it's mostly just talk.

So overall, I like what he did so far, but it is his time to go. If he stays for a 4th term, it will be very hard to transition into a different government after he finally leaves, I fully expect to see tanks on streets and then the worst possible person will take power, possibly a commie. So he needs to leave in 2018 to ensure that a smooth transition of power can still happen in Russia. And I would vote for a man that Putin gives his support to.

Fucking shill gobbling up RT shit. You know nothing about Russia, just like no Westerner does.

Yanukovich promised closer EU ties during the election campaign, he promised that he'd finalize the association agreement but suddenyl he just did a complete 360 and went
>lol we're going with russkies instead

And you wonder why the people were buttblasted after a turncoat move like that? It's like Trump announcing that he fully supports BLM and wants to invade Iran.

Seriously though, if you want to know shit about Russia, don't ask some ignorant westerner. Ask a Pole, ask an Estonian, ask a Latvian, ask a Lithuanian, ask a Finn. Often it seems that we're the only people who know and understand their devious tricks, while gullible Westerners fall for them

Putin is definitely anti globalism and their bank, thats his whole thing, thats where all the media hate comes from
so I'm really not sure if its the same jews that run hollywood and rape, torture, and sacrifice kids

Hm, interesting, probably his surname is really Jewish one, there's a subtle difference between "Лeвиeв" and "Лeвьeв" (he has the first one), although they sound the same and transcript the same to English, the first one is Jewish, second is Russian-Slovakian.

Russian bros, I just want you to know that I don't want a war with you. You seem cool to me, I don't see any reason that we can't be friends as countries. We've had bad blood, most of those people are dead now, so let's have a beer.

>Putin is definitely anti globalism
HAHAHA read a book you stupid nigger.

Clearly you are just a russian agent.

>chink education: the post

He didn't went 360, he literally said that he will accept EU shit in spring. But in february hohols tried to kill him several times, all country turned to complete shit, chaos everywhere

>Ask a Pole, ask an Estonian, ask a Latvian, ask a Lithuanian, ask a Finn.
>tfw "Ask countries assblasted about Russia, but not Russians themselves"

T. Russia Today and Sup Forums

God, we need some kind of Balto-Polish information group explaining stupid ameriburgers what russkies are really like

I wouldn't mind being one. I'd love a new job.

>We need organized shilling
t. buttblasted finn

the oligarchs did bring him into power, but he betrayed them, he betrayed the nwo (I hope). thats why they all hate him

saw RT and didnt bother reading
fuck off you pedo faggot go promote rapefugees elsewhere

No, he said that he's stopping the negotiations in December. Then after the revolution started he tried to backpedal but of course at that point no one wanted that russkie traitor to rule the country anymore.

There's a reason why I said that. In Finland we have a saying "a russkie is a russkie even if you fry them in butter". You can't get the slave mentality, deviousness and laziness out of a russkie, it's no point trying to talk with them. They're nothing but meatbag loudspeakers that spout shit from Rossiya 1.

Yep. Our Jews are very different, even ordinary. They are likeable and kind people here mostly. That's partially because others either didn't survive in Soviet Union or left at the first possibility.

There's a movement to make them religious again, but Putin restricted Judaism mostly to Orthodox one (it's not a law, just the supported organizations are now only Orthodox, and it's emphasized).

Yeah me neither, I think you guys are cool. I like to imagine that if it ever came to that, Russian and American troops would refuse to fight each other. Fucking Soros and his little friends are the ones we need to fight.

He actually is.

>Russian
>Honest

You're asking too much

That would be beautiful

>Our Jews are very different, even ordinary. They are likeable and kind people here mostly.
topkek

Fuck off, you know jack shit.

Our most well-known anti-immigration politician Jussi Halla-aho of the True Finns addressed this topic a few months ago. Russia is trying to get all anti-immigration parties in Europe on their side so shitheads like you would equate opposing russkies with all the shit that liberals stand for.

Guess what, you can oppose both sandniggers and vodkaniggers. Our anti-immigration parties oppose Russia, while it's the corrupt establishment like the Center Party that support them.

this. but they already have organized shilling, the absolute madmen.

I'm being serious here, I know it is hard to believe seeing what people say here. I have many Jewish friends, they are very kind people and not very religious, our Jews even know feelings such as shame.

>finn goes for a stroll
>sees Russian visiting for the holidays with a pretty girl
>tfw no gf
>gets mad
>posts that

Shouldn't you head to some other thread to suck some more russkie cock?

W-what did Stalin do to them?

I would do my best to spread the word, just tell everyone to not fight. It would be a truly nonviolent revolution and I believe it could happen under the right circumstances.

Of course I really hope that our God Emperor smites them to Hell, but just in case you know?

I don't like him.
He is irrational, religious. He concentrate attention to global politics, but our country needs many reforms inside. And i hate his "friends" for many points.

I'm still waiting for you to provide a compelling argument, potential shill.

Let me ask you a question. Your nation have faced a crisis so big that such thing hasn't happened since the end of WWII. You have lots of Muslims in your country whom you most likely want to get out. Now there is a foreign leader of neigbourous country that wants to support your claim. It provides money and influence to your pro-nationalit party asking in return to gain advantage in trade. Would you take that help?

And before Yanukovich promised to sign AA and trade treaty, he was considered to be pro-Russian. All those that wanted good relations with Russia picked him. He even signed a law about Russian language (and you know what the first thing the coup winners did? Tried to repel it). Yanukovich was just sitting on 2 chairs.

What did his friends do that makes you hate them?

Why do you suck Russian asshole so hard?

Damn right. I'm with you. A coalition of brothers, protesting the vermin. By killing them.

I'm just trying to find out what's really going on over there from the people who live there, friendo.

Hahaha, I know this guy! He's getting btfo almost every fucking time he doing that stuff.
Cringiest fag on this planet.

yanukovich is very fucking crooked
all sorts of wrong
but the people in power now are even worse

I had a friend from Moldova, and she was not a fan of Putin. She said that he had the gas lines shut down one winter because they had done something to piss him off, and it was like 0 degrees.

I must learn Russian and move to Russia and fuck Russian bitches. Can you help me in this endeavor?

Let me guess, Moldova didn't pay.

Just bring money. That's all you need, they're all biggest gold digger cunts in the world. That's the point why you newer ever want to have long term relations with slav cunt.

he is made fun of constantly on 2ch, nobody respects him.

Ukraine go mad. After that, they try to close strategical navy bases in Sevastopol and Balaklava. That bases have stench enough to destroy world, and Crimea annexation was acceptable price.
Some of russian religious oligarchy try to annex part of eastern ukraine.
I can named one of them:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konstantin_Malofeev
And famous war maniac strelkov was chief of security service
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Strelkov_(officer)
but, 99% of information from Ukrainian media is lies. Ukrainians go mad. Domen of Shigoratz here.

nobody respects 2ch autists

Thank you sir

You don't know me or my son.

Best leader in Russian history since forever. Dont even care if corrupt or not. We had historically so many shit leaders, having a great one for once is cool. Worry what will happen once he`s gone, since dont see any figure of similar calibre to replace him.

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Сечин,_Игорь_Иванович
2) ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Рахлин,_Анатолий_Соломонович
3)en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkady_Rotenberg
4)en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriarch_Kirill_of_Moscow
5)en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramzan_Kadyrov

>Let me guess, Moldova didn't pay.
I don't really recall what it was. She was pissed because he cut the heat to the entire city in the dead of winter. I wish I would've followed up with her to find out. Me and my cousin were always pretty pro Putin, at least from our non European standpoint, and she would always get really uncomfortable when we would start on a pro Russia/Putin rant, which was fairly often actually.

+15 roubles

He's a corrupt oligarch who kills his enemies and seeks to gain more power just like Hillary.

Hillary and Putin hate each other so much because they are the same.

network.standard-url.escape-utf8=false, motherfucker, did you set it?

>all friends will eventually fuck your wife if she's hot enough
Not true. maybe 95% will, but not all

>All that (((liberal))) and (((democratic))) dudes somhew turend out to be biggest scams and corruptioners.

I think maybe Russian leaders have followed same strategy as Assad: kill or imprison all actual patriotic rebels, that way the only remaining political opposition is corrupt scammers. And of course actual mobsters and other corrupt anti-state people did the same thing, because genuine patriotic rebels are also no good for the mobsters

He decided to ride the wave of RUSSIA STRONK. For that alone I don't like him. Instead of actually making Russia great and strong he turned this country into hurray-patriotism mess.

He's not the spawn of satan per se, but he set a bad trend. And somewhere in the future, when he's gone, when the dust wears off, we'll have to sort out all this mess and it'll be nasty as fuck.

If anyone is sucking anything it's you sucking Soros cock, hope your getting paid Soros cock-sucker.

He is a very good foreign affairs ruler, not so good inner affairs.
However, evdn that is looking up as it becomes clear for our ruling elite that they either work with the people, or the people will take them down. Thanks to the sanctions they can't really run, and even if they do somehow, there will be 150mln very angry with them people.
TL;DR: Putin is good, could be better.
At least he isn't Alcoligula...

kind of looks like that to me as well, from the outside... Putin is actually a brilliant leader on the operational level, but he doesn't seem to be brilliant on the level of grand strategy - he isn't setting Russia up for major success or for really competing with the West on a full economic/scientific/cultural level in the long term

one angle that interests me actually is - if global warming is real, how likely is it that Russia benefits big time?

they'll profit