How do we solve the black problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DYXeG5VgTvc
youtube.com/watch?v=xMv9PLYEn4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well its their problem more than your problem

removing them

Nah, I suggest nuking the north pole, causing ocean levels to rise and drown all black people.

Bring back apartheid.

Planned Parenthood gift cards.

Stop propping them up and let them sort themselves out.

We have to come up with a solution. But not like a temporary one... A final one

Can't say I'm surprised. They'll still find a way to blame it all on whitey though.

>"The system creates the need to act tough and back it up with violence, to dress flashy, etc. Then they put these poor boys with corrupted minds into situations where they lash out."

>"They do it so they have an excuse to jail one and bury the other. It's a corrupt system from the top down."

>"Advertisers make young men lust over shoes. Movies and music make them think violence is the answer. This is the white man's illusion."

Remove the drugdealers in the hoods.

make them wear only white canvas keds

Remove the drug dealers AND the hood.

or

Make them wear only bright orange and paper flip flops.

sounds like they're solving it themselves

Leaving them alone to do their own thing, with no welfare or help of any sort might be the best thing.

>what is black on white crime
>what is sharing public schools
>what is tax funded welfare

Like Liberia 2.0 or Zyklon B?

What's on your mind bro?

AIDS 2.0

You don't since they are fellow American citizens, not a problem.

If you remove the hoods where will they live? Then they will go on to live in white areas and preform their racism and crimes there

They'll live in your country, of course.

>where will they live?
They won't.

This but just some of them, not all of them

Wait, how is this black congressman's son white?

Why don't BLM people protest in ghettos?

Stop the government welfare, entitlement, and handouts. Kill "The Great Society".

In 1950, the rate of violent crime for blacks was just 2% higher than the rate of violent crime for whites. At that time, there was very little in the way of government supplied services. As a consequence, the rate of single mothers among blacks was just 2% higher than the rate of single mothers among whites. That's right, blacks used to be civilized in 1950, and not crazy nignogs.

But as the amount of financial support was increased to the black community, the rate of marriage dropped, the rate of single unmarried mothers rose, and along with it, the rate of violent crimes among blacks.

You want to fix black communities? Cut all the financial aid so black women will stop being single mothers. Only give aid to mothers when they are married or widows. Within just a couple of generations, violent black crime rates will drop strongly, and the "black problem" will be solved.

>Chicago congressman's grandson shot to death in dispute over shoes

He died doing what he loved, being a nigger.

Wtf i hate google now.
Also why should we let in people from America? Only africa niggers and mudslimes are allowed

Smart one

Why are his trousers black when he goes in and grey when he walks out

limit the production of air jordans. nature will find its balance.

CHA-TOWN MUTHAFUKKA

... that's just... beautiful.

>black violence problem

Trump was correct by saying those people live in fucking warzones, and unless you yourself are black, you can't solve the issue. The violence, crime, and widespread fatherlessness is the result of a series of frankly stupidly chosen cultural values, which is something psychological going on in each person within their communities. In order to undo this a change has to occur "from within", as in the blacks of genuine influence have to freely choose to better themselves. Cultural values ultimately aren't chosen by outside factions like evil whites or jews, they're chosen by being continually allowed and even encouraged by the communities which have them. The best any outsider can do for those people and their suffering is to just not make things worse by enabling, excusing, or ignoring the problem and its root causes, which are caused by extremely materialistic values.

>ABC News reports that Davis said that he was told the dispute arose when another boy had traded pants for shoes with Jovan’s 14-year-old brother but changed his mind and went to Jovan’s house with a 17-year-old girl. He said the pair forced their way in the house and argued with Jovan before the boy pulled a gun and shot him in the head.
I'm at a loss for words

but user what about the vibrancy and the culture!

This is what niggers do.

burn down Nike

Give them their own country.
Put the Talented Tenth in charge.
No voting, no welfare.
It's their problem now.

>chicago
>4210 shootings so far this year
>the 2nd amendment was a good thing they said

This post absolutely nailed it, in fact I seem to remember reading an article that showed the different ways the welfare system actually encourages single motherhood in black communities in that there are financial incentives for single black women to have children, and financial incentives for black parents to live separately. I don't think completely cutting off welfare is the answer, but serious reform is needed.

It's a tragedy that over half of the USA refuses to acknowledge that the main problem revolves around how black children are raised without stable families and solid male role models. Without discipline, and without respect for others and for society.

I tried to say something similar to what you said in a "progressive" subreddit, and they deleted my comment, banned me from the forum and linked me to a site that told me all about how black people are not genetically inferior to white people, as if I'd wandered into their safe space wearing a Nazi armband. The problem as they see it (and I think this is representative of most liberals) is that white people need to give black people more money, but won't because they're greedy and racist. They have established their narrative, and anything outside of it is instantly rejected as racist.

This new Republican administration might be able to provide some realistic solutions based on common sense and long term improvement, but I'm not hopeful. Unfortunately it would be hard on the current generation of black folk on welfare, who would no doubt protest (read: riot). And there won't be any visible progress until one or two generations later, so either it won't be politically expedient for the Republicans or the Democrats will get a chance to fuck it up before it has an effect.

>black on white crime
whatever, don't make yourself a target
>sharing public schools
you shouldn't have your kids in public schools PERIOD
>tax funded welfare
keeps them somewhat pacified. You worried about black on white crime now? Yeah cut their welfare and see what happens.

It's not a problem that you can solve. It's up to their own community to solve it and until that happens you should probably just leave them alone in their shitty ghettos and let them rot.

Do what they did post slavery in the south. Set up morally strict schools that separated them from their parents and culture while educating them about proper work ethic and study. Their post civil war recovery was astounding but has since devolved due to white liberals.

Obviously because their lives matter.

>Protest in ghetto
>Get shot by black person

or in their eyes:
>Protest in ghetto
>Get shot by "white" police officer
>Get media attention

Guns are illegal in Chicago you autistic baiting leaf. Want to guess which of our upstanding citizens use guns to commit crimes in Chicago? Rhymes with basketball-americans

well if guns are alredy illegal there maybe we should outlaw shoes????

Imagine being that guy, probably working your whole life under real bigotry, and your Grandson goes and dies like a hoodrat

Deport all niggers to Africa, problem solved.

yo dawg u can't outlaw da ahh jawdinz dawg we need dat shit dawg!!

Listen to my first hand experience in a mixed family. I am my mother's oldest son I am very white, my mom is very white. We were raised well, my mom knows how to raise kids well. When she divorced my dad she got with a black guy and had 2 kids by him. This black man was very good actually, a standup citizen, raised the kids well. My lightskinned half brother grew up and did well for himself, he acts completely white, is in college.
But the darker brother, despite being raised by 2 good parents in a white manner, became a nigger. He doesn't love anyone, he only uses us as sources of money, he only loves shoes, phones, and money and rapper thug lifestyle.

So is it genetic? I think so. He was raised in the whitest manner possible and still turned out to be a thug with no soul and no love who is very petty and only cares about materialistic shit.

It's real.

Also he is violent and has an attitude all the time and disrespects everyone and beats up other teens at school and gets in trouble all the time.

welfare shoes

Yeah the delicious irony is that the black community has been destroyed by Democrats. Whether it was intentional or not could be where conspiracy theories come in but the fact that it's directly caused by Democrat policies is not really debatable.

The single worst thing they did was make it so that you can really only qualify for welfare -- real "live on the government's dime" welfare -- if you are a single mother. It's very hard to qualify for full blown welfare if you are married or if you are just a single person.

But a single mom will easily qualify and can stay on it forever, as long as they have at least one child.

This is why black families split up. It's literally better for everyone if mom stays unmarried, unless dad is a serious breadwinner.

"But how do the single men live?"

A lot of them end up on "disability". Some doctor prescribes them with an invisible disability that prevents them from working and that's all it takes for them. If you are disabled you can draw social security benefits immediately and for the rest of your life.

A lot of the others will just be moochers off of those who have welfare and disability.

A lot of blacks will actually look down on other blacks who try to get ahead. It's seen as being greedy to want more than the government is willing to give you. Successful blacks don't like to go home to visit the old hood, even when they have family and former friends there. They are looked down upon for succeeding, as if "you think you're better than us now". (I mean, they literally are better than the hoodrats and maybe that's what makes them mad.)

It's a huge cultural problem and its driven largely by government handouts.

I dunno how you can fix it tho. Can't just stop the handouts. I mean technically you could but the resistance to this would be absolutely overwhelming. Nobody is going to really do it.

I don't know how we're going to get out of it.

>Dispute over shoes
Is this how they describe a robbery gone wrong in America?

You are an idiot.
Look at the cities that most support gun control.
Their crime rates far exceed the ones that don't.

It would be interesting to know if blacks have a greater degree of sociopathy than whites.

But its also been strongly hinted that sociopathy, while genetic, it strongly influenced by culture.

And black culture has no brakes for sociopaths.

>reddit

lol, yeah, that's the other problem: you cannot discuss race issues anywhere outside of Sup Forums.

I have found in general that I can discuss politics with anyone. I can discuss religion with anyone. I mean sometimes there's crazy people you can't talk to but generally I find most subjects can be on the table with most people and it doesn't get out of hand.

Except issues that, in any way, involve race.

Can't talk about it.

They will get irrational and crazy instantly and liberals will always shut down the conversation.

Since we can't talk about it, the problem just keeps getting worse.

Well said.
Also, that is because reddit has become like the media, vomiting out the liberal agenda.

What is it with black people and shoes? Why are they so touchy?
youtube.com/watch?v=DYXeG5VgTvc

Its helps them run faster from the police.

Legalize and regulate drugs. Gangs won't be able to compete with Walmart and will lose their power. Without power they won't be able sustains themselves or drag in new generations into that life. Then communities will start to recover.

This will never happen as too many people are making a living off the drug war.

Get rid of the drugs and the gangs. Literally every nigger incident ever can be traced to one of these two things.

they are nothing more than obsolete farm equipment

put them out to pasture in Africa

You little shit, I like you

because shitty camera, for example you can try any webcam with various lighting conditions

It's the major cities, like Chicago, Detroit, New York, Los Angeles etc, that are part of the problem. If the major city has a large welfare population concentrated into tiny areas AND the local and federal representives are almost entirely from the Democratic Left, then you will have a nigger problem.

Break up these cities. Give them an ultimatum, either fix thier nigger problem or somebody else steps in and divides the city into smaller cities, taking away voters in the process.

These major cities are so complex that simple and direct solutions are ineffective. It only takes one set back in one area to spill out and ruin the efforts in all other areas. Politicians use the blame game to keep voters inspite of the situation.

Stop making a economy that is mostly government jobs and contracts. These markets are corrupt and foster ineptness because of the refusal to admit that the city is too complex to work with.

Stop making everything about race. Again the complexity issue makes obvious why. Education shouldn't encourage a victim hood mentality.

Divide the cities, separate the problem areas and then have themselves thier problems like a city would.

Jim Crow and sundown laws

For real though.

What is with black people and shoes?

I just buy the cheapest non-Walmart tier shit that I can find. Why do black people obsess over their Timbs and Jordans?

Dont tease me.

Now that kanye is redpilled and on his way to becoming president yeezey the first black republican. He can sing that song about coming home to chi city at his own inauguration and then solve the crime and poverty problems afflicting the people of chicago.

Thats why people look at you and say "whatre those!" White people can have style and class with footwear too, just dont go overboard with light up rims and spinners on yo kicks senpai a lam a ding dong

Blacks were niggerified by hollywood media and now they're all crabs in a bucket keeping each other down.

There's no other way to explain it I mean they pioneered jazz music for fucks sake they obviously have some kind of nascent talent that's being suppressed as their culture and society is being degraded

genocide

remove 90% of the young black population?

> I mean they pioneered jazz music for fucks sake they obviously have some kind of nascent talent that's being suppressed as their culture and society is being degraded
they only suceeded pioneering that because they were allowed to exist and benefit from white societies and inventions. i dont think any jazz instrument was invented by a nigger. again, niggers only copy and make parodies of other culture. true innovation is typically absent from all aspects of nigger "society"

>How do we solve the black problem?
free handguns and ammo

shoes! lol

"We" can't do anything. The only ones who can actually solve the black problem is black people.

But if you ask me "we" should impose some kind of time limit on welfare ( 5 years? 10?) and bar families who have above a certain number of children completely.

Don't care about the ethics of it, limiting birth rates is the one thing countries like China have done right imo.

Reform the way we handle welfare. Prioritize welfare for families (have to have married, cohabiting mother and father figure- relative is allowed to stand-in for same-sex couples) and those working/making an honest effort to find work.

Reform the criminal justice system. Separate out the curable from the cancer. Cull the cancer.

Reform drug laws. Make the softer (less dangerous) shit legal, let the corporations muscle the street dealers out. Keep the harder shit illegal.

Extermination

"It all begins with a nigga"

youtube.com/watch?v=xMv9PLYEn4k