Brit/pol/ - Oban Edition

>Revealed: How Theresa May's fight for British expat rights was met with silence from EU leaders
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/16/theresa-may-met-silence-eu-leaders-refuse-respond-british-expat/

>Peer faces £5,000 bill and 45 days in jail in dispute over 80p rail fare
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/16/peer-faces-5000-bill-45-days-prison-dispute-80p-rail-fare/

>British values oath urged for public office
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38355373

>Farage wants to be 'bridge' with Trump
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38355108

>David Miliband in attack on brother Ed over Syria killing
express.co.uk/news/politics/744730/David-Miliband-Ed-brother-Syria-airstrikes-vote-Parliament-2013-Aleppo

>Just another luvvie? The Queen star Michael Sheen vows to give up acting to fight populism
express.co.uk/news/politics/744701/Michael-Sheen-Welsh-star-give-up-acting-Donald-Trump-Brexit-populism

>'Impartial' BBC Calls Trump Election 'An American Tragedy'
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/17/impartial-bbc-calls-trump-election-american-tragedy/

>WATCH: Protesters Block off London Streets to Demand Action on Syria
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/17/watch-protesters-block-off-london-streets-to-demand-action-on-syria/

>Union leader under attack for acting as Jeremy Corbyn’s ‘puppet master’
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/17/unite-leader-under-attack-puppet-master-jeremy-corbyn

>The Birmingham prison riot is a small sign of the disorder to come
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/birmingham-prison-riot-small-sign-disorder-come/

>If the UK doesn't stay in the single market, we will, say SNP
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-scotland-latest-single-market-eu-referendum-stay-snp-brexit-minister-mike-russell-a7481771.html

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/britain/21711931-trolls-twitter-seem-be-less-numerous-feared-supposed-outpouring-online-hatred
youtube.com/watch?v=3QIkRP91Pco
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38200989
bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-38353706
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kriss_Donald
express.co.uk/news/uk/744762/Jeremy-Corbyn-Tony-Blair-Labour-Karaoke-storm-out-anti-corbyn-MPs-John-Mcdonnel
youtube.com/watch?v=cwlWcEfQoKA
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38330683
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/18/jeremy-corbyn-walked-labour-christmas-party-mps-sang-tony-blairs/
youtube.com/watch?v=tlj_gaEuMm0
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-business-38347021
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/
youtube.com/watch?v=dmwqEg-06Ww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KARENPOSTING IS BACK!

Hope Not Hate and the media lied again

economist.com/news/britain/21711931-trolls-twitter-seem-be-less-numerous-feared-supposed-outpouring-online-hatred

Good ol' fake news

I'm off to bed

Someone make sure the thread doesn't die

Night lads

Oh what a surprise.
>the absolute state of our media

Morning lads. Daily reminder that Britain (and Northern Ireland) is responsible for the culture of the Anglosphere, and is to date the most accomplished former Empire by far.

Based LOCAL man is right again

Muffin, I know you're here.
Defend this unsanitary mess.

nth for mimi

If anyone's looking at a barren, empty Christmas then I've got good news.
Russell Howard is hosting a show on Radio 5 Live on Christmas day.

>10am: Comedian Russell Howard is joined by his mum and an array of guests in order to try and construct the perfect Xmas. He'll create the perfect Christmas menu, select the best Christmas playlist, work out what would be on the TV in an ideal world and discover the perfect Christmas gifts.

Don't miss it, gang!

The daily mail!

Who watching Andrew Marr here?

> aleppo

> andrea eagles voice

Mans bin eatin BARE shreddies for breakfast

Thanks but I don't need anymore excuse to drink heavily on Christmas.

man better hope theyre frosted senpai

Where she at doe?

Be-ave!
youtube.com/watch?v=3QIkRP91Pco

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38200989

> Among her recommendations were that immigrants could take "an oath of integration with British values and society" and schoolchildren be taught British values.

> Afraid of being dubbed racist, afraid of losing support, afraid of challenging minority communities - that is Dame Louise Casey's view of Britain's decision-makers.

> She blamed those in authority for "ducking the issue" of women's inequality out of a wish to respect different cultures.

> "If [the women] were white and living in Surrey, we would all be up in arms about it," she said.

> She said not talking about these issues would only "give ammunition to the extreme far-right and Islamic extremists", who are the people "who set out to divide us".

> Labour MP Chuka Umunna, who chairs the all-party parliamentary group on social integration, agreed that division had bred extremism and was "sapping our communities of trust".

Thoughts chaps?

Meaningless, especially after 50 years

Mental

>> Among her recommendations were that immigrants could take "an oath of integration with British values and society" and schoolchildren be taught British values.
16 year old who lives in south croydon and goes to school in a 60% british white school this is all ready happening. They go on about "British values" and "don't be tolerant of the intolerant" and everyday we have to what is basically the same of the American pledge of allegiance everyday called the " pledge".

bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-38353706
Maybe Scotland is not that bad...

If you let too many in too fast they don't assimilate they divided themselves off with their own kind and don't give a fuck about your values (unless they can use it to their own benefit). Jews are unironically the worst ones to do it.

I'm still drunk off last night i'm sure of it.

I don't want assimilation. The less assimilation the better.

They are redpilled on the Muslim question up there.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kriss_Donald

Bit late desu

Needed this approach ten years ago and shouldn't have let in so many poles

Allowing foreign elements to retain their culture in Britain is moronic.

>All my youtube recommended videos are stale.
>16 beers deep
>No food in the fridge

>he fell for the integration meme

>Furious Jeremy Corbyn ‘STORMS OUT’ of karaoke party after MPs chant ‘WE WANT TONY’

express.co.uk/news/uk/744762/Jeremy-Corbyn-Tony-Blair-Labour-Karaoke-storm-out-anti-corbyn-MPs-John-Mcdonnel

to be hanged from the neck until dead?

Fool. Do you not understand that the end result of this is Muslims being forced into white towns and communities to aide 'integration'?

youtube.com/watch?v=cwlWcEfQoKA

Would you enjoy this haircut Brit/pol/?

If you view someone's facebook profile enough will it eventually tell that person or recommend you as a possible friend to them?

I'm enthusiastically try to find out as much information about someone who use to work as one of my 'support workers' when I was in some kind of weird care home when I was 12/13, so it's ten years later and I want to look at pictures of her.

Numbers of immigrants needs to be drastically lower and those that do come need to abide by british culture, I'm sick of you cucks pushing the meme that having little Arabia's all over Britain is a good thing.

>that nose

Quintessentially British

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38330683

Rigged.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/18/jeremy-corbyn-walked-labour-christmas-party-mps-sang-tony-blairs/
Absolutely cannot handle the bants

>It's better to have the virus spread and hidden and ever growing

Lads, when did you realise that we've lost?

Seriously depressed, was thinking about cutting my self, but I think I'll just lay in bed in the fetal position for the rest of the da

why the fuck am I even typing this here

I hate my life

>this based but boring af Aussie

>they'll definitely stop being backwards religious fanatics and will fully integrate into society, if we get them to say a few words before giving them what they want.

Yes, it is a great idea that won't fail.

Yes, far better to force everyone to integrate and be BLACKED as quickly as possible.

Cutting is shit and makes you hate yourself more. Its not a release.

Also, it sounds stupid to point it out, but it fucking hurts.

I did it once and felt even worse the next day.

go for a run user

(You)

Moloch will watch out for you

Honestly though, it made me feel better last time I did it. I felt shit afterwards but I feel like I deserve it, and I know how much of a whiny little faggot 13 year old girl I sound.

I'm fat (4kg over the line of being technically overweight) and I don't have running shoes, and it's cold outside, so I'd probably feel more than than before.

Isn't he the one that people at bohemian grove sacrifice children to?

>cannot into reading comprehension

You are happy to have calls to prayer echo out in British lands because what? You're sexually insecure? Pathetic.

Immigration needs to be drastically redeuced.

Those that do come must adopt British culture.

You a literally advocating areas of Britain become purley islamic because you think the reason your not getting laid is because of immigration.

Fucking neck yourself so we can keep Britain British.

He has a soft spot for people with coughs

>Nigel Farage talks about his Fathers alcoholism, childhood and plane crash
youtube.com/watch?v=tlj_gaEuMm0

Idiocy. They only see half of the problem, and they see even that portion too late.

>hurr we'll make them take an oath, because these scum of sand-desert shitholes are known for their integrity right?
>taqiyya fucking exists

How many more Rotherams do we need? Lots more, it seems, before whites realize the reality of the situation here.

Hitchcucks will defend this

YKTD will take this a him supporting tripfags.

find something constructive to do like go for a run as the other user said. You'll be alright

>select all images with pizza
Captcha knows about these bull-worshippers!
Stop drinking Red Bull! It's the poison of Moloch

Any of you chums seen this shit on Twatter and Faceache, yet?

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU KIP!?

user! It's been another week and you still haven't been to church!

he's not wrong
look at us kek

Amazing.

>implying leave voters were given the fucking choice to put fuck tons of remain people in charge

These people are even more idiotic than their own strawmen are.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-business-38347021

Prepare for refugees

Nope. We need a full details of yktd boq

needs diversity tbqh

too white... too white...

send more refugee children, hollande... yes... as we all know this place needs to be more tolerant and diverse...

Hullow yes

How must it feel to be an beta American who can't get a single girl, then just as he's about to make it, one of us Big British Lads come in, say one sentence, and the chick is slobbering all over your dick because of our GOAT accent.

Eternally cucked burgers.

I am intimidated by American women

Arguing the toss on this now.

Some libshit said I was retarded because I asserted Remain called what they thought was a bluff with the entire referendum and lost.

Christ alive.

It's actually very straightforward: we want the best economic outcome (via trade deals with as many countries as possible) going forward whilst being out of the political union and thus regaining control of our borders and laws.

>I am irked by American women.

FTFY.

Friggin' obnoxious bunch.

Hitchens on Sunday!

Aleppo, 'Muslims Like Us', Railways, Green Taxes, Police

They are really scary

How on Earth are they scary?

yeah, they fuck me off. But british birds can be just as annoying, if you get city and/or university types

/r/ukpolitics is terminal, lads.

member when it was somewhat balanced?

what went wrong?

MODS

>what went wrong?

You thought you could colonise Reddit and instead it colonised Sup Forums

Because are girls

Reddit has no effect here.

My theory is that left-wing circlejerks can only exist when there is heavy moderation, Sup Forums is free from heavy moderation.

Recently, I have started to feel more and more that very few people have any idea of what they are talking about.

Politics is, simply, the process of Law making.

Currently, we have 3 sources of Law in the United Kingdom.

Common Law.
>The law of the land that has been developed by case law over many centuries, created by judicial precedent.

Parliamentary Statute.
>Laws created by Parliament by representatives of the Electorate and enacted by Government through Royal Prerogative.

EU Statute.
>Laws created by a body of officials, the vast majority of which are not in anyway related to the electorate of the United Kingdom, in a foriegn state.

As it stands, Common Law is overruled by Parliamentary Statute and Parliamentary Statute is overruled by EU statute.

Leaving the EU is a case of removing the EU's law making power of Parliament, which is neither impossible or ridiculous, and to me seems the obvious choice for anyone who respects Democracy.

You have to reveal your identity and reals face

YKTD is no less anonymous than anonymous

Hitchens demands it

Good read this week.
Spot on concerning Aleppo and the corporate media bias.

>Reddit has no effect here

The shift on Sup Forums from being a majority NatSoc/conservative board in 2014 to the absolute /r/TheDonald libertarian CIVIC "Not all Jews are bad guys, I mean BASED GOD EMPEROR TRUMP just appointed a bunch of them who are also globalists but it's SJWs that are the problem" pit it is now disagrees. Also Sup Forums isn't as free from heavy moderation as you might think, don't forget Gamergate and the ongoing fire safety/Tuvalu LARPing debacles

He's not wrong at all and it was fun seeing him BTFO Old Holborn, the difference is he still thinks civility can be saved, it can't, we're heading for third world conditions and censorship to a point where anonymity is preferable to getting a thousand years gulag for making fun of Theresa May's trousers

Don't cut yourself you moron, cut an effigy of whatever it is that ails you! Vodo dolls might not actually hurt the person they represent, but it sure feels fine to fill em' with buck.

>>he thinks that they'll ever truly adopt British values
This is a red herring, the vast majority of British people don't hold British values

>he thinks there won't be call to prayers echoing through the land if muslims scatter instead of centralising themselves in ghettos
>he thinks there won't be MORE calls to prayer echoing, because they'll need more mosques in more places to reach their scattered communities
>he thinks that theyll ever stop being backwards religious fanatics
>he thinks that they'll ever truly adopt British values
>he thinks that scattering them so they're infesting more areas will keep Britain British

No, YOU neck YOURself.

This, we don't want muzzies to integrate. It makes it harder to get rid of them.

Did you even read the post?

>immigration must be drastically reduced

Having a small number of immigrants who don't stone people to death in the street is preferable to allowing foriegners to directly import their unfiltered culture.

You seem to think that their is an advocation for the transplanting of British culture for foreign culture, when that is exactly what concentrating foreign cultures into one area will achieve.

Noone will ever full accept a foriegn culture as their own, but allowing people of a forieng culture to gather in one area and further strengthen their ties with their home culture will create far more radicalisation than a scattering of a few people that may wear a headscarf occasionally but also enjoy a pint.

I haven't noticed a shift, it's just the same Sup Forums as it was in 2014 except we have flags and IDs.

And the Donald Trump support has nothing to do with Reddit.

Accept that they are never leaving.

You hate Donald trump because he is what blind optimism and hope can achieve

>Accept that they are never leaving.
No. They are leaving one way or another.

I don't hate him, he's not even in office yet, what blind optimism and hope can achieve remains to be seen

The last time Britain tried it, though, we got this, so it's worth bearing in mind
youtube.com/watch?v=dmwqEg-06Ww

But the number of immigrants will NEVER be drastically reduced. Ever. No party actually wants it except as an election campaign tool.