Best documentary on WW2? Impartial, neither pro or anti german

Other urls found in this thread:

yify-torrent.org/movie/49592/download-hitler-the-rise-of-evil-2003-1080p-mp4-yify-torrent.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wbKYbLUkIpk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World_at_War
youtube.com/watch?v=4R3NhLHLKO0&list=PL3H6z037pboH4mumre4pvkJbvmC0ZUDKG
youtube.com/watch?v=0A6UWkK2U4s&list=PLnNmfyY_ccRHl0yAJZy3r5Nfq2-Xr22di
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf5ebCzzMOE
amazon.com/Icebreaker-Who-Started-Second-World/dp/0241126223
youtube.com/watch?v=EiIQhElR4y8&t=2220s
vimeo.com/141153540
vimeo.com/74528039
youtube.com/watch?v=_1vZ8LnZWCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Sorrow and the Pity

>impartial about the most obviously wrong party in anything in human history

yify-torrent.org/movie/49592/download-hitler-the-rise-of-evil-2003-1080p-mp4-yify-torrent.html

Just buy Overwatch. It's 40 bucks for a pretty good moba. Hat Simulator 2 is better though

captain america: the first avenger

not directly a documentary but full of historically facts.

I watched this......
the british cuck actor and the lack of information regarding the intellectual work of the nazi parti and the focus too much on hitler's personality made me rate a 4/10.

A good doc would have a good info on the intellectual work of the party (their goals, their inspiration, etc) and the overall scene of the events not just personal events.

why is that germans are still posting? I thought I made myself clear last month you were not welcome here

I dont care what french people think.
Nobody does, you're not even human.

not welcome here.

You're not the one who decides.
As long as Schulz rules your shithole supreme you're a bitch that takes Merkels cock in your stomach.

Yummy.

>the mini series so full of crap that the historical advisor quit in disgust

Carlyle was awesome though.

schindler's list

inglorious basterds

not
welcome
here.

Thank you.

Triumph Over Violence

But we rule the western world from your capital. Also muslims rule your country from your capital.

You're worse that Austria.
Go back to Sup Forums if you want to post memes, but let the big boys talk about politics here.

the greatest story never told
>pic semi related

Germans not welcome on pol.

I know it's hard for a german (which is basically a pig) to understand, but please I'd like to ask you respectfully to not post here.

The Amazing Secrets of Hitler's Butthole

Uwe Boll guter Mann!

>pol
go back to r*ddit and stay there, Overwatch sama.

tries to portrait Hitler as Jesus, too much emotional music, very little historical facts.

Not impartial and not an actual historical documentary more of a extensive propaganda video.

Er ist wieder da
That movie is so ultra-covert-red-pill it's amazing.
Plants the seed of doubt in even the most hardcore libtard.

I guess this. They have not only Germany, but there should be plenty.

youtube.com/watch?v=wbKYbLUkIpk

World at War (if you've got a spare 26 hours or so). en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World_at_War

Did you know germans started the dechristianization of western civilization?
Also: Bolshevik Revolution, WW1 and WW2

>not sure if new or retarded
why do you think i posted that pic?

Yes that is the best. Has aged very well. Lots of interviews with people who lived through the events.

the book was better. I don't know how good it translates but judging by other scandi-german translations it should be allright.
You guys speak basically the same language

who cares, you're fucking Belgium.

Jewish shill. Your mind games don't fool us.

because there are autists here who think that propaganda video is a redpill

did you know germans practiced usury long before the jews came to live in Germany?

All germans come from german tribes (barbarian tribes from northern europe). You are literally indians. the uncivilized germanic tribe refuses to be civilized even after 2 world wars.

still better than frenchmen who pretend to be dutch.

Also the word vandalism comes from what the germans did to the people living in the roman empire: burn homes from peasants and sack the poor.

stop it already, your country is a meme.
Can't wait for Schulz becoming Chancelour and conquering your shit again. Maybe you'll learn proper dutch this way, so you'd at least speak a honorable language for the first time in your life.

I don't know what can we do to civilize the germans.

I hope there is some way I just can't see it how we can teach them because most of the time their are immune to high culture and good behavior.

>High culture and good behaviour
le dutreaux face

Since you are a german, what can we do to civilize your people?
To teach you the limits of human behavior, to teach that you can't do whatever you want, to teach you that moral relativism is bad and there is a good behavior and bad behavior etc?
In short: how can we assist to finally civilize the german and make you a non destructive force in our world?

>Since you are a german
Do you really believe flags represent the country I'm from? Do you believe ID's prevent samefagging, too?

Lurk moar.

If you are not a german, then that's very sad. I had high hopes I could show you that germans needed to become civilized.

>I had high hopes
Yeah lurk moar. Newfags need to learn it the hard way nowadays. There are no leftists on Sup Forums. There are no people on Sup Forums who oppose you. It's all in your head. You're incapable of standing united because there's a flag next to one's post.

You really need to lurk moar or go back to r*ddit. This is your final chance.

>Belgium
>civilized

Kek.

>There are no leftists on Sup Forums
oh the eternal german strikes again.

Do you have mental problems? do you use any kind of drug? Valium, marijuana, heroin, cocaine?

Papiez is waiting in hell for you Janusz, why don't you join him?

youtube.com/watch?v=4R3NhLHLKO0&list=PL3H6z037pboH4mumre4pvkJbvmC0ZUDKG

World at war complete playlist here.

Has direct interviews with soviet, german etcetc soldiers.

slightly overly-british focus as it's a UK doc, but still excellent

no I don't consume Belgian candies.

ITT: spastic german and belgian are butthurt at one another

also
its funny that you mention it ( )

BBC - The World At War

Not sure how (((biased))) it is though, since i watched it before i really understood.

BBC - The First World War is also great.

I miss the days when leftypol and commie threads got saged out of existence.
That was before we got these shitty flags.

And lets not forget theres a high chance that a big part of you is german as well, after all, the biggest chunk of prussia became polish.

The 'hunt for hitler ' documentarys was quite interesting. ..
Definitely worth a watch

a good german comment. Thanks!

The video is not completely garbage ... let's say without the emotional music it would be a solid 6/10 because at least it tries to show HItler was not a total loser like what we see in most docs.

Why'd they hunt him anyways, he was where he always has been, in his Führerbunker.
And where that was wasn't much of a secret, he regularly handed out medals right outside of it.

There is a famous english ww2 documentary called ello ello, very factual

flags system is a cancer, indeed. But this is not a commie thread mate.

>we

you are not even a real country you fucking mudshit

Was he though?
No body , no visual Id on his remains and his personal crap was flown out of the country a week before he supposedly dies......

I was referring to the
>there are no leftists on Sup Forums
Because once upon a time, there weren't. At least not this many. Also all leftists are communists.

As for a good documentary, i can't make a suggestion that was already made.

Actually wasn't BBC. Was ITV.

IIs this that highly esteemed German humour I hear so much about?

I watched a long series ( I think 18 ep) of a WW2 doc by NatGeo but they clearly said in the beginning it was made for the russians. Obviously it was paid by the Kremlin.

Good info but truly a soviet propaganda. The music was too fucking loud. The music is in the entire video you barely can't hear the narrator.

youtube.com/watch?v=0A6UWkK2U4s&list=PLnNmfyY_ccRHl0yAJZy3r5Nfq2-Xr22di

I know these kind of shit is used to boost the russian morals but at least they could have used less drama and turned off the music.

Oh, you meant the hunt AFTER the war. If he didn't die, he probably lived out his days in argentina or something.
But he probably died, since Göbbels killed himself right after.

Nah, that Belgian thinks he's an European. Nothing wrong to make fun of french "identiarians"

The fbi were even convinced that he had made it to Argentina

This is the best interview/documentary about fighter pilots in the entire world yet it only has like 10k views a video. I was not interested in planes at all until I saw this.

Enjoy friends, this is the first time I've ever shared this gold. m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf5ebCzzMOE

This book here is a massive redpill but it really makes you think if it's all real

amazon.com/Icebreaker-Who-Started-Second-World/dp/0241126223

I guess I can't say it's a redpill but it's a very close one.

10/10 meme

THE WHITE DEATH

you're of british descent aren't you

>Begbie pretends to be Hitler for a day: The Movie

Fun times user, fun times

>Hitler fled to argentina and married a black brazilian

I just watched this too, hoping ep 6 will be out tommorow and sites will get it up pretty soon for viewing.

The story is really good but just because those documents come from inteligence agencies like mi6 and fbi and cia doesnt mean they are true, those reports are mostly going on here-say and shit man.

TL;DR It's not 100% true just because it comes from an intelligence agency.

This is the best WW2 documentary. It's very light on "muh evil nazis" and impertially explains both sides and doesn't omit the good things for all sides, unlike most liberal documentaries. It redpileld me on the soviets despite it bei ng a "bluepilled" documentary. Those are the best kind.
youtube.com/watch?v=EiIQhElR4y8&t=2220s

The Greatest Story Never Told.

>neither pro nor anti german
kek

If you ignore the holocaust ep it's just facts, original footage and interviews with the men who were there.
It's the best you're going to get.

personal question: do you believe that jews have died in camps because of diseases or the nazi party exterminated them?

gold question: typhus or SS?

Apocalypse
Kickass soundtrack, kickass images (colorized), it's just really cool.
It also had a spinoff for WW1, the rise of Hitler himself, Stalin, and the battle of Verdun.
vimeo.com/141153540

Also
>tfw the letters read during the films

There was some great documentary I saw on my history classes, and I anyways wanted to know what was it. It was all in black and white, done in the 50s, I think. The narrator had some polish accent and was speaking over some slides from a projector, with photos and films made in the fronts. The documentary wasn't about the WW2, but some of the ideologies behind Hitler, I think. Had any of you watched it?

hey OP do you have a higher res version of that image?

vimeo.com/74528039 ?

no but if you have a doc recommendation I'd appreciate

WW2 behind closed doors is also good

youtube.com/watch?v=_1vZ8LnZWCw

read this book or torrent the audiobook

if you get this version it's read by the voice actor of jauffre, leader of the blades, from elder scrolls IV oblivion

i like Soviet Storm, the Russian docu series on the eastern front mostly because of the battle recreations.

bookmarked