Remember when this man...

Remember when this man, who set up strategies to ensure that Australia was the only country in the world that made it through the Global Financial Crisis completely intact, and who promised a nationwide broadband network with super-fast speeds that would cost approximately 31 billion U.S. dollars, was stabbed in the proverbial back by his own political party, after which his party lost the election to a government that offered a heavily "watered down" national broadband internet network...

... and, 9 years later, the NBN Corporation working on this inferior network, had to be "bailed out" by the same government that offered the "watered down" version, to the tune of over 14 billion U.S. dollars, causing the single-worst infrastructure disaster in this nation's history...

... while a significant proportion of households in rural areas have to put up with approximately 5mbit connections and frequent disruptions (with a permanent latency of about 0.6 seconds because, you know, SATELLITE)?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minerals_Resource_Rent_Tax
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm an Aussie in Nevada.

I can say that broadband in Australia is fucking retarded.

RUDD THE DUDD STRIKES BACK.

Sure his stimulus was a nice sugar hit for the economy but it was chyna that saved us. Bought heaps of our dirt. This cunt started up them buying our houses too.

Big

Go back to Melbourne

Howard managed to fuck up the mining boom, how can he be considered decent?

Also, remember how Rove was completely obsessed with Kevin rudd

>Remember when this man, who set up strategies to ensure that Australia was the only country in the world that made it through the Global Financial Crisis completely intact

By importing millions of cashed up chinks

yeah good job kev

fuck you
fuck your reposted threads
and fuck krudd

this is now a jailfu thread

Sure why not.

Krudd sucks, fuck off with your shit shill threads you cunt

christy looks like she's seen her fathers penis at some stage during her childhood

Man if we are all convicts then my missus is technically my jailfu right? Seriously though I live near 3 graveyards, I want to learn some spirit cooking.

>tfw fate guarantees it is a meth whore

maria nice!

being murdered in your sleep is apparently a peaceful way of going

Yeah, but who hasn't? I'm not going to fret unless he was bigger than me.

>not having unlimited 100 mbit internet for $10
>2016

First World in a nutshell

pfft, have fun having a faithful wife raising 3 healthy kids in a nice, affordable house

fucking normies

>Yeah, but who hasn't?

niggers?

Why is it so hard to upgrade your infrastructure Australia?
Monopolies?

monopolies + big country

Rolling. Wish me luck lads.

ahh gabrille, what a angel, an archangel

fuck it mate you only need one kidney and that pussy game be mad yo

Not quite. He actually spent the money that was saved up during the dark and economically wasteful years of Howard and co.

While other nations headed towards austerity and gave the bankers who fucked the world economy in the first place total freedom, Australia actually had regulations in place to stop them from fucking everything over.

He wanted to capitalise on the mining boom, and makes sure the greedy multinational cunts had to pay for ripping the wealth out of our nation. However, Julia and the corporate elite toppled him because he didn't allow their greed to flourish. Now, we have the good old party-for-hire in charge, who don't care about anyone other than their donors.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minerals_Resource_Rent_Tax

t. Mrs Rudd

I remember this cunt shilling for "big Australia" even tho we are full and had examples of mass migration failure all over the world to tell us it was a bad fucking idea

That is the worst image on Sup Forums. Nothing, nothing makes me as sad and angry as that picture.
The modestly dressed women, the manicured laws, the classical architecture. Even the fucking pavement is in pristine condition.
Just misery and rage.

who is he?
Who laid down the net for oz?

Every day.

Until you accept it.

i'm sure you, rebekah and tyrone are going to very happy mate

roll

>who set up strategies to ensure that Australia was the only country in the world that made it through the Global Financial Crisis completely intact
strategies such as "having an established iron ore industry"?

what a stupid thread

s&m is underrated tbqh

>Maria
>1 million dollar bond on her at age 18

Lex fucking Luthor, she is.