African niggers take hostages and threaten to behead them but italian cucks

let them scot free without charges after 3 days in jail

express.co.uk/news/world/744373/Italy-migrant-crisis-refugees-threaten-aid-workers-Potenza-italy

"The men, one from Nigera and two from Gambia, sparked outage when they turned against the voluntary helpers.

The shocking incident erupted in at a refugee centre in the southern Italian town of Potenza.

According to local reports the men were given food, clothes and their daily allowance of £3.30 but became angry and shouted: "If you don’t give us more money and better food, we will kill you".

The migrants kidnapped the two aid workers, threatened to cut their throats and tried to spark a riot in the shelter facility which is run by a co-operative.

Police were called and the three men were detained and spent three days in jail before being freed without further action.

Italian newspaper Il Giornale fumed about the attack, saying: "Many immigrants in these centres claim 'we need more money, food that respects our origins and more humane living conditions.

"They demand 'respect' and 'humanity but then they threaten to slaughter those who try to help them.

"And nobody talks about working. And then people dare to call this integration."

Italy has found itself on the frontline of the crisis with many African migrants landing there after making treacherous journeys across the Mediterranean, often in dangerous and unseaworthy vessels.

Tens of thousands of people have ended up trapped in squalid camps dotted across cash-strapped Italy which is struggling deal with the huge influx of people making their way to Europe."

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Muhammad's_White_Complexion
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1859980/pg1?disclaimer=1
youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw
youtube.com/watch?v=gIClOtU49jc
webmshare.com/play/gKod3
youtu.be/ptGFOlMfsU0
youtube.com/watch?v=2QfR4INM5Wg
youtube.com/watch?v=mHnvkRajbac
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>italy
lol I love being a leaf

how can you be threatened in your own country man, why aren't you all going ballistic? i'm not saying we don't have that one gay cop car in toronto but this is quite another thing

Too cucked they even set them free without pressing any charges.

How many years before these countries holocaust the Muslims? 10? 20?

What's wrong with actually helping these poor people?

If I ravel ed thousands of miles for a better life in a prosperous generous nation, Id be super pissed if they threatened to starve me on inedible food and little spending miney.

Fuck Italians.

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism

"Abu Darda reported that the Holy Prophet said: Allah created Adam when he created him (sic). Then He stroke (sic) his right shoulder and took out a white race as if they were seeds, and He stroke (sic) his left shoulder and took out a black race as if they were coals. Then He said to those who were in his right side: Towards paradise and I don't care. He said to those who were on his left shoulder: Towards Hell and I don't care. - Ahmad"

Ham [Africans] begat all those who are black and curly-haired, while Japheth [Turks] begat all those who are full-faced with small eyes, and Shem [Arabs] begat everyone who is handsome of face with beautiful hair. Noah prayed that the hair of Ham's descendants would not grow beyond their ears, and that whenever his descendants met Shem's, the latter would enslave them."

Ahmad ibn Abi Sulayman, the companion of Sahnun said, “Anyone who says that the Prophet was black should be killed.

>ISIS ID

based

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Muhammad's_White_Complexion

Chapter 26: ALLAH'S MESSENGER (MAY PEACE AE UPON HIM) HAD A WHITE ELEGANT FACE

Narrated Anas bin Malik: While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."...

>Italians
>white

Why is literally EVERY European country cucked. North America is the only non cucked continent left

kill them all
based immigrants
death to italy and shitalians

All they have to do is execute them and all their problems will be solved. Less migrants and the ones that do come will behave.

nobody owes you a fucking thing achmed, so be a nigger in an islamic country

Jurairi reported: I said to Abu Tufail: Did you see Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? He said: Yes, he had a white handsome face. Muslim b. Hajjaj said: Abu Tufail who died in 100 Hijra was the last of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).

Narrated Isma'il bin Abi Khalid: I heard Abii Juhaifa saying, "I saw the Prophet, and Al-Hasan bin 'Ali resembled him." I said to Abu- Juhaifa, "Describe him for me." He said, "He was white and his beard was black with some white hair. He promised to give us 13 young she-camels, but he expired before we could get them."

Narrated 'Abdullah bin Malik: Ibn Buhaina, "When the Prophet prayed, he used to separate his arms from his body so widely that the whiteness of his armpits was visible."

What Europe doesn't get is owning a gun is a statement that you will not be oppressed. When you give that up, you are asking for misery.

Why not give them the money or food? I bet the Italians treat the migrants like shit for them to act this way. I'd question the Italians for sure.

Japan knows what's up

>EVERY European country cucked
Except Poland though we too are ruled by jews.

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1859980/pg1?disclaimer=1

The Prophet Muhammad (AD 570-632), the founder of the Islamic religion, was apparently fair-skinned;
Umar, described the Prophet thus:

“his face was not fat nor rounded; it was white tinged with red“. [Guillaume (1987) 726.]

Most authorities on the issue appear to prefer that Muhammad was brunet, but Henric von Schwerin has stated that:

“Red-hair is still honoured amongst Moslems as the Prophet Mohammed himself was reported to have red hair.”
[von Schwerin (1960) 27.]

Caliph Ali (AD 656-661), a first cousin and son-in-law of Muhammad, was also renowned for his blond hair, as were his descendants, who founded the Shi’ite branch of Islam. [Grant (1981) 84-85; Lewis (1990) 36.]

It would also appear that many of the numerous and diverse rulers of Moorish Spain, were racially Nordic; the Spanish historian Enrique Sordo, informs us that:

“Most of the caliphs were fair or ginger-haired with blue eyes, which seems to show a preponderance of Berber or Germanic blood.” [Sordo (1962) 24.]

During her lifetime Aisha, the Prophet’s beloved wife, gained the epithet humayra, a word which has been translated as “light,” “reddish,” or “fair,” but whose meaning can be most accurately rendered as “blonde.” [Baltzer (1934) 206; Lewis (1990) 36; Vollers (1910) 91.] Subsequently, she has become known to the Islamic peoples as “Aisha the Blonde.” [Günther (1930) 168.]

Abu Bakr, the father of Aisha, and thus, the father-in-law of Muhammad, was the first Caliph of Islam (AD 632-634). He was slenderly built, and white-skinned; also, he dyed his grey beard red, in an attempt to gain a more youthful appearance. [Günther (1930) 163.]

There appears to have been a blond, or red-haired, racial element amongst the leadership of the Arabic peoples, from the very earliest times. Thus, as the distinguished Harvard anthropologist Carleton S. Coon has noted, when referring to the population of the Yemen plateau:

“The Nordic-looking people are usually confined to the social stratum from which civil officers and religious men are drawn, and it is more than a coincidence that the acknowledged descendants of the Prophet are lighter-skinned and show greater evidence of blondism than the rest of the population.”
[Coon (1939) 408-409.]

Professor C. S. Coon has also stated, that amongst the people of Morocco:

“The ordinary city Arabs are little different from their pastoral and agricultural brethren, but this rule does not apply to the aristocratic families. These merchant-princes are sometimes blond, and of Nordic appearance.”
[Coon (1939) 484.]

>voluntary helpers.

Let them become martyrs for their cause. Don't intervene when their pet Africans turn against them.

What are they saying and giving to the niglets?
What manga is that?

Italian women were made for big black cocks
I want my race to be bred out of existence

wanna see some dead migrant niggers?

youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw

>I want my race to be bred out of existence
Why

wow stop being racist towards the poor refugees :(

Sink the fucking boats Shitaly.

They state the truth with their tongue, but it does not go beyond this part of their bodies (and the narrator pointed towards his throat). The most hateful among the creation of Allah us one black man among them (Khwarij). One of his hand is like the teat of a goat or the nipple of the breast.

Shem, the son of Noah was the father of the Arabs, the Persians, and the Greeks; Ham was the father of the Black Africans; and Japheth was the father of the Turks and of Gog and Magog who were cousins of the Turks. Noah prayed that the prophets and apostles would be descended from Shem and kings would be from Japheth. He prayed that the African’s color would change so that their descendants would be slaves to the Arabs and Turks.

some men aren't looking for anything logical, like making their country great again
they can't be bought or reasoned with
some men just want to watch the world burn

source?

can you not read dipshit?

Just for the record Il Giornale isn't a reputable source.
Anyway fucking EU is trying to bottle up refugees here since 2012 because they don't want them in their countries,, but they eventually take off anyway because the people don't hide their disdain for them. They're a problem but we don't have it as bad as France or Germany (yet)

I hate niggers so fucking much.We need a new breivik to cleanse europe from africans

"I have heard the Apostle say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal.' He was a sturdy black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks. He used to come and talk with the Prophet and listen to him. He would carry what he had said to the hypocrites. Nabtal said, 'Muhammad is all ears. If anyone tells him something he believes it.' Allah sent down concerning him: 'To those who annoy the Prophet and say that he is all ears, say, 'Good ears for you.' For those who annoy the Apostle there is a painful punishment."

It is your folly to fight the Apostle, for Allah’s army is bound to disgrace you. We brought them to the pit. Hell was their meeting place. We collected them there, black slaves, men of no descent.

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: concerning the dream of the Prophet in Medina: The Prophet said, "I saw (in a dream) a black woman with unkempt hair going out of Medina and settling at Mahai'a. I interpreted that as (a symbol of) the epidemic of Medina being transferred to Mahai'a, namely, Al-Juhfa."

Someone actually posted it already:

Someone should go and inspect the inside of a pizza oven...

I've been following this for years now. These niggers need to be gassed.
youtube.com/watch?v=gIClOtU49jc

Why not execute them? Italians don't owe these sub-humans anything.

Well, they don't want to actually stay there, unlike Finland which is one of their final destination points with plentiful gibs. Wish I could move to rural Italy to work a farm or something and leave this place to the niggers and cucks.

Why are Italians such cucks? Just send don't fucking ferry the subhumans across the Mediterranian. Problem solved.

webmshare.com/play/gKod3

Why are you letting them chimpout. Tear gas the motherfuckers and beat the shit out of them back to Africa

because nothing tastes better than big black cocks

Looks fake.

Farms in rural Italy are worked by refugee slaves though

Trips say all rapefugees will die from a mysterious disease and Europe will be free from their shiftiness and violence within two years.

Please kek make this happen.

>even muslims hate niggers
Haha oh wow

That's charity level nonsense. Niggers are less efficient than any modern farm equipment.

I cant even imaging a shitskin speaking finnish lol

I read about this. It made me so happy that someone was putting the so-called refugees where they belong. No cuckoldry, no moralfaggotry. You attack us in our own country? We will fuck you up. They also literally imprisoned the sandniggers afterwards and they can no longer leave the camp. This is how you treat a subhumans! Much respect!

Also TRI MORETA.

I heard there was some EU-cuckcourt decision that means you have to accept them and can't immediately send them back to some north african shithole. Am I right there? Or was it just the ousting of Gaddafi?

Explain what prevents you from solving this shit itabro.

We want them to keep doing this. People joke about a US civil war, but Europe is the real powder keg right now. People are damn sick of accommodating all these third world muslims who have no intention of integrating.

Fuck off nigger, it's not their country, they can all drown for all I care.

(أنت)

God bless Bulgarians.

I live near D.C. and there's a fairly big Bulgarian population here. All of them are cool as shit.

I can only imagine the refugees trying to riot in Bulgaria experiencing some real ex-Soviet era cops who, while flawed, aren't about to take any shit from no shitskin trying to flee through Turkey.

The rest of Europe may not appreciate you, but I know Bulgaria is Europe's shield.

These guys weere subsaharan africa, can't you read? They're even harder to deport because there is very high unemployment in many black countries so their governments refuse to take them back whereas north african governments agreed to take back their migrants.

This

Italians are the main perpetrators of this shit show. You fucking Luigis offer free taxi service across Mediterranean Sea and thats the only reason so many are coming. You should sink all the boats and ferry back everyone who manages to cross alive. Burn the bodies

This is what happens when you set niggers free.

You seen that video where like all rapefugees drown except a handful? Laughed so hard, the Italians did nothing to help, just continued filming.

Italy used to just ship 'em right back to Lybia and payed Gaddafi money for this.

Well that's what happens when you give wild animals shelter and human rights.

>Giving welfare
>Ever
It makes people fucking lazy and pisses off those that actually work.

Was it that fishing ship? And the "poor refugee children" sank their own boat?

Also this. Removing Gaddaffi was the biggest mistake the West made. "Muh human rights!" Fuck that shit. The man was holding back the hoardes. Also fuck Clinton and Obama for screwing us.

Some of these guys are like actual slaves. As in the farm owners in the South get a few of these illegals, cram them into tin shacks and make them pick tomatoes all day with 1€/day pay.
We have signed an "agreement" with EU to take in migrants who come by boat from north Africa and sort them to know which ones should get access to benefits and which ones aren't qualified. What happens is that they are crammed in "refugee centres" across the whole country down to the smallest towns, half of them escape, most have no kind of documents with them and Italian bureaucracy is notoriously slow and terrible. So we have thousands of people who are a huge money sink and a threat to society around and the rest of the union doesn't give a shit. Germany tried to sue because 200 refugees were given 50€ each and kicked out of the border with instructions on how to reach Germany, they wanted us to take them back - guess what they disappeared

>their governments refuse to take them back

This should be absolutely irrelevant. How weak have we become that we can't even assert ourselves over some niggercountries? Just threaten to stop their (((humanitarian aid NEETbux))), if they don't take their niggers back. Also, what do I care what happens to them? Just ship them back to the coast where they came from and it's done.

Couldn't you just refused to sign any shit agreement and just deport every single shitskin back to Africa?

youtu.be/ptGFOlMfsU0
Well fuck me I just made a thread about how Italians ARENT cucked. Guess I was wrong Europe is
Ducking doomed

No. Muh cooperation.

>getting paid
>slaves

Pick one

Yeah, that one! Funny as hell. Why cant niggers swim?

but slaves get fed and housed too. Thats a form of getting paid as well

There has got to be a point where someone tells you to "cooperate" but realize you are doing far more than what it required of you.

>webmshare.com/play/gKod3

triggered, but i think the picking up of shitskins right off the african coast is a eu project now,

Operation Triton by our BORDER PROTECTION AGENCY frontex has shipped in more than 85 000 shitskins into europe this year alone.

Nigger migrant screaming racists, look at the cucked italian police. In the USA he would be tackled down.

youtube.com/watch?v=2QfR4INM5Wg

>daily allowance of £3.30
Fucking entitled shits.
I had 3€ a day for food when I was a student.

It was fucking golden when a group of shitskins stole a boat and rowed in the middle of a lake and chimpouted the boat upside down. Too bad only one nigger drowned.

Hang on I gotta look for it.

Here for those who haven't the pleasure.

youtube.com/watch?v=mHnvkRajbac

Fucking apes. Harambe was more valuable than this subhuman. I wish we had the trigger-happy US police sometimes.

They're slaves to the mafia m8
Would you consider yourself a free man if you got "paid" a dollar a day to work the fields?

Lets declare war on frontex. Fucking gay seamen cucks, wanting bbc so bad!

The people partaking in to those operations must be bent as fuck to not stand up against it. They see first hand what scum they are bringing in and know full well what it leads to. They are traitors and should be prosecuted as such.

>3 days in jail

burn shitaly, burn

In Finland? Priceless. Dont they know orangutangs cant swim or operate a boat?

jej

>noth america not cucked
Top fucking kek

Nah, just fucking around, Italiabro.

You should just threaten italexit over this shit. EU is in such a struggle to prevent a total collapse that they might be a lot more forthcoming, then. Aren't Italians quite anti eu anyways and generally red pilled on shitskins?

Is there a chance of italexit or any other stop to this in sight?

This is some good bait.

Fuck niggers. I find myself steadily inching toward wanting a complete genocide of all Africans. Not there yet, but if they wreck too much...

Entitled monkeys.

t. Jamal

>Cash-strapped Italy

>Italy
>Cash-strapped

No chance, we rely on EU gibs too much now

Thanks, germanbro. I hope the redpill enlightenment reaches more and more germans, so we can MEGA togheter

We've been dealing with the muslim menace for centuries. We've seen and endured the worst muzshits are capable of, as a result a big part of our national identity is built upon hatred for muslims. Sadly many westeners have no idea about the real face of islam and are being brainwashed by liberal media to be tolerant. I hope it won't be too late when people finally start waking up

eurorats deserve everything that happens to them

never forget this