How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VMColAwUht4
youtube.com/watch?v=UyhLqBHyFhc&t=13s
clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
youtube.com/watch?v=rA_za9UWXXY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A better way to fight racism would be to eliminate all the non-whites

p-please be fake...

What's the appeal of that disgusting hair?

I guarantee this was created by a white coal burning whore.

You can take it off at night and keep it in a box

Real, saw it posted on facebook that I have "ironically"

Gets me everytime.

I remember seeing this video on /ck/ and thought it was kind of sad how this fucked up person was trying to do normal people things. She knows she's making a fool of herself but what the fuck else is she gonna do? She has to live her life even if she started with shit-tier stats.

That's how I feel about mixed race people. These fucked up little hybrids who have no place in the world, but have no choice but to try anyway. Sad!

I have zero desire for any of these nappy babies displacing us. What is the fucking point?

They're not bad. Truly a part of the Union of races to make a truly American race instead of the segregated shithole America has been for far too long.

Makes me feel bad for two reasons:

1. Promotes mating in the context of collectivist bullshit rather than picking the individual you want to procreate with;
2. Promotes half black half white babies, ehich more often than not grow up to be unattractive and unmarketable.

Your argument contradicts itself in that you are racist against non mixed races.

makes me think 2bh

But by choosing only partners of a different color than myself, I would be a racist. I don't actively avoid nonwhite women, the only nonwhite women available to me are fucking garbage. You want me to make trash babies because of your feefees? No.

It's interesting that the person who made the image decided to only use girls.

>google "white baby"
>looks good
>google "black baby"
>looks good
>google "mixed baby"
>fucking aliens
Do these people not care about aesthetics at all?

That's 'cause she's adorable.

Plus watching retards cook is infinitely entertaining.

youtube.com/watch?v=VMColAwUht4

Why are they trying to destroy diversity???

The missing link. Breed between a human and ape, disgusting.

Muh dick is on their mind all the time, hence they have pubes on their heads

Why the fuck mestizos and other crossbreeds aren't sterile like mules.
That would fix a lot

Makes me feel magnificent. However, as a Caucasian male with average looks, to sire a mixed-race child as pretty as those, would require for the mother to be a stunningly good-looking negroid woman. I'm sure they exist, although rare.

Would you be so kind as to procure one of these stunning, negroid women for me, OP? Preferably one without diseases because, you know, diseases lessen the chance of the baby being born healthy and good-looking.

Only fanatics have kids in order to piss off anyone.
Anyone who falls for this is a de-facto bad parent.

Looks like dick hair on their heads + the ones on the right have belached highlights. They're more nigger than white.

Like whoever made it isn't aware of the vast intraracism amongst blacks

Light skin blacks look down on the dark ones and obviously this fuels animosity and resentment towards the light ones by the dark ones

It's always been funny to me that black people tacitly acknowledge that white people look better. Black guys are always talking about and going after light skin black girls who almost look more white than black, and they always want to have white babies because they'll be a lot cuter and have better hair. I remember black grandparents always wanting and talking about lightskin babies with "good hair"

Like before I came here this stuff rolled off me like water on a raincoat and now it hurts me a little inside

>that filename

For a moment I thought you were revealing one of Hillary Clinton's found videos.

>Sad!
haha i love this meme. funny!

makes me feel like putting babies in a mixer.

really really fantastic meme

Never going to have a child myself and really I couldn't give any less of a fuck about this subject.
>muh racism
>muh white genocide
Fuck off with this nonsense.

They're all fucking ugly.
White people and latin people can have beautiful kids.
White people and asian people can have beautiful kids.
Hell even heebs mix well with whites.
But niggers and whites DO NOT mix.
Their kids almost always come out looking like some poofy haired alien.

> fight racism by stimulating racism

>Cerebral Paresis

Fuck off nordcuck.

How does that address racism at all

What was it?

What do Hungarians even look like?
Are they as beautiful as their cousins to the East, or more like those hideous Turkey-looking monsters to the south?

>White people and latin people can have beautiful kids.
>White people and asian people can have beautiful kids.
>But niggers and whites DO NOT mix.

TRUE!

It doesn't.
The subtext in these circumstances are almost always.
>Fight white men by fucking niggers
Bonus points for appealing to hedonistic shitstains who need their walls to be stretched out again by BBC like chad did back in high school when he not only popped her cherry, but blew it the fuck out eternally.
I bet a lot of middle-aged divorcees liked this pic on shitbook.

Meh, there are some cute asian chick out there I guess. Hmm,.... does Ginger Irish count as mixing?

Yes and then we get caste systems like India or most of Asia

I'll let you know when my kid pops out.

I'm Blond hair Blue eyed, she is a Injian.

So I guess ill see soon(side note, her granddaddy was a Nazi who fled Europe due to his war crimes, and took a Injian for a wife since her tribe had relations with the vikings. So I'm not sure if I am doing good by Sup Forums standards, or bad...)

I'd fuck a Korean or Thai...

This

But if nothing shows up I'll assume it was some asshole saying what's in op's picture and getting a bunch of positive feedback on kikebook

gross

The future would look fucking gross if these people had their way.

mixed raced women are LITERALLY GOAT

>white/latina

>white/asian

>asian/latina

>asian/black

>Caucasoid/Caucasoid
Obvious check.

>Caucasoid/Mongoloid
Maybe check.

>Mongoloid/Caucasoid
Same, obv.

>Mongoloid/Negroid
At least it's the lesser races mixing? Hard no, though.

You were so close.

So close to what, exactly?

>tfw when mixed race while being fascist

try again libcucks

>Buy a land in countryside
>Marry a nigger woman
>Make a dozen babies
>Use them as slave labor legally
I like where you are going user.

>the ultimate virtue signal

>implying mixed people won't be racist as well
>"too white"
>"too black"

"Racism" will never end. Arabs hate niggers, niggers hate arabs. Asians(east asians) hate niggers and arabs, latinos hate niggers and arabs etcetc.. Those who think removing white people will bring inn some kind of world without racism has obviosly not traveled alot

same

Uhh I said get rid of NON-whites

Oh my fault!! Too early in the morning for me.. Well.. That could work. Pure White societies work amazingly well

>inherited the shit hair

I like the skin tone, but that nappy shit is a deal breaker

this as someone who lives in atlanta dark niggers hate half niggers half niggers are the most desired by all niggers male and female and they get the most shit from all niggers

I'm mixed race and am extremely racist.

So your kid's gonna be an Octodroon?

Yeah i've noticed that alot of niggers complain about "too white nigger" or "too black nigger".. Love how they all talk about the racist white man when they even hate their own kind

SHE MIGHT LOOK NICE BUT SHE COMES WITH ALL THOSE ORANGUTAN CHIMP GENETICS FROM PREVIOUS GENERATIONS!
FUCK YOUR CHIMP GENETIC BAGGAGE YA CHIMP!

I want a beautiful White bf (;_;)

Every time she gets her face beaten into a purple bloat, I'LL LAUGH MY ASS OFF!
THANKS FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT!
Every time I see a rekt video of a white girl getting beaten by a black bf.
I'LL LAUGH MY ASS OFF!!!
Every time she cries and and gets like 5 kids and the black leaves and doesn't pay.
I'LL LAUGH MY ASS OFF!!!

fag

Makes me laugh, people will always find a way to discriminate other people, no matter what. Make everyone one single mixed race, then? You will see people discriminated on how mixed they are, or how tall or short, or how talk, or their social class.

(´・ω・`)

They*

I actually believe there would be merit in a massive human eugenics program. Carefully done by those trained in the arts.

Speed, voice, dick length, dance, entertainment and strength of an Africanus, Ingenuity and almost omniscient tactical mind of an Indo-Euro, Agility, efficiency and perseverance of East Asia, and so on an so forth. The Jew gene would be the most potent one as it's the most shifty yet highly effective if used correctly.

This would take hundreds of years with the "available" science however as dogs live only 12 yr on the average, humans obviously can go on for much longer.

However with the major advancement in the predictive modeling program area we have the ability to make prediction based on known attributes of various ethnic and racial groups.

It's completely possible to achieve said UBERMENSCH in less than a year given the (((((right)))))) people and equipment.

I'd like for us to create the first human to give true justification for existence and that can propel humans into the singularity almost in unison with the constantly developing tech and almost secret but no so secret that the "internet" has reached a form of sentience (lurk).

Having a child who shall struggle with identity issues and receive animosity from both racial groups from which they were borne in the name of signalling a moral platitude that is essentially empty is the height of arrogance, it disgusts me.

Yea, nah

STOP cherry picking , Mother Fucker

most of mixd babies are ugly
have mental disorder , low IQ , Failure to the society

Many nigger/spic/gook male chase white women

even Mulatto male chase white women

why is That?

Becuas shitskin women are by far the most unattractive type of women on earth
white women are desired.

Ayo, the mulatto is the enemy.

youtube.com/watch?v=UyhLqBHyFhc&t=13s

Look at the stats, the women who fall for memes like this are basically worthless whores

“Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers,” Tiffany Calloway

clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/

1. At the time of your child's birth were you and the father married
Caucasian: 97% NO
Asian: 85% NO
Hispanic: 95% NO
>whores

2. Did you and the father of your child eventually marry?
Caucasian: 80% NO
Asian: 92% NO
Hispanic: 99% NO
>give the milk away for free, why buy the cow?

3. Number of children the participant has
Caucasian: 1 50%, 2-4 49%
Asian: 1 86%, 2-4 14%
Hispanic: 1 15%, 2-4 80%
>asians learn their lesson, whites + hispanics can't keep their legs shut

4. For women with multiple children, do the children have the same father?
Caucasian: 82% NO
Asian: 75% NO
Hispanic: 81% NO
>wow, look at these worthless fucking whores

5. Annual earnings
Caucasian: 15% unemployed 75% once you go black, you're a single mom

9. Does your child have a good relationship with their father?
Caucasian: 94% NO
Asian: 89% NO
Hispanic: 98% NO
>black "men" = horrible neglectful fathers, probably abusive too

Shitlib really like mixed children for some reason, it's probably because they're pedophiles 2bh.

>Speed, voice, dick length, dance, entertainment and strength of an Africanus, Ingenuity and almost omniscient tactical mind of an Indo-Euro, Agility, efficiency and perseverance of East Asia, and so on an so forth. The Jew gene would be the most potent one as it's the most shifty yet highly effective if used correctly.
Do you think this is fucking Skyrim? Are you fucking twelve? Jesus Christ.

It's possible. Laugh now faggot and we'll see who's laughing 8 years from now. It feeds me.

>racism is bad!
>one of the pics has a filter to make the kid look even whiter
Is this proof that mulattoes are only liked for their whiteness?

I can't go into a single clothing store without seeing mulatto kids for models. They're overly represented. Why? Any proof the Jews are behind clothing stores and their ads?

I'm having black kids, not because of some life philosophy, but because the love of my life happens to be black

Double same. I've seen a lot of lowkey white nationalist videos where some mixed race people would speak against white genocide. Surprisingly, most enthonationalists don't much of a problem with mixed race people existing, they just don't want that shit for propaganda along with their morninf OJ.

>the literal nazis are more tolerant than the SJWs

Meh, it's not a bad thing if we take their women and use the results to replace the current African race.

>voice of a nigger
Unless it's Morgan Freeman, Sam Jackson, or Idris Elba, kys

James Earl Jones fucking gave the best performance I've seen in the past 20 years in the voice acting he did in Rogue one.

>Implying I wouldn't want to have that voice if I was the most advanced and powerful human being known to pleabkind. Suck me pepe nigga.

cherrypicked

Kek DeNigro

iT MAKES ME FEEL THAT MUSIC CAN SOLVE EVERYTHING

youtube.com/watch?v=rA_za9UWXXY

Like qt black girls should be fighting over muh dick.

That's some cute monkeys

>fight racism
>by placing the race of your partner above every other aspect fo them

Surely this is racism personified

Rather watch this guy than most other people on TV.