So why are only a handful of countries (United States, Poland, Russia etc.) standing up against a total Muslim takeover...

So why are only a handful of countries (United States, Poland, Russia etc.) standing up against a total Muslim takeover? And why are so many letting it happen?

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Mexico
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jews

Because the left overplayed their hand. In the US at least they thought they had more ground than they actually did

Because they don't have women running the show. Take Germanistan for example.

Women and cucks

Russia has always known what the sand niggers were up to, it looks like. The fact that mudslimes would ban vodka if they ever took Moscow makes it a fight for the existence of Russian culture: that's why the Russian leadership rejected Islam in the first place, after all. So Vlad Putin showed up with the balls to take on ISIS, while America's left, controlled as it is by non-males and delusional idiots and traitors, but I repeat myself, would be only too happy to satisfy the rage of a bunch of angry morons and sacrifice millions of American citizens to look "globalist", while remaining secure in their reasoning that the blood spilled would NEVER be that of the Democratic political elite. America has witnessed blood spilled by the members of this broken religion that drags down any once-civilized people who practice it. A smoldering ruin in New York fifteen years ago was one thing, but destruction in Boston less than four years ago, news constantly pouring in that another raghead in Europe has gotten their hands on another gun that should be illegal in their host country and used it to kill peaceful citizens who'd welcomed them with open arms, now we know it's not changing. America at least had a single jolt of sense on election night, or at least suburban and rural America in the swing states had enough of a jolt of sense that even Obama fans decided to side with Trump, and we decided fuck that, we're siding with order over chaos. We chose not to let an instinct towards kindness make us weak.

But much of Europe, it seems, is controlled by non-males and delusional idiots and traitors, but again I repeat myself, and on top of that scarred by the legacy of racial nationalism and expansionism within living memory. So they flee in the opposite direction, blindly, almost suicidally accepting any non-white they can convince to come. And while every so often you get a good one, most of the time you get violent, uncivilized savages that will kill your people.

"total Muslim takeover"

ummm, where is this happening exactly?

Is there even a western country where the muslim population is above 5%?

mexico

What exactly is the US doing to 'stand up'? Electing Trump? Yeah, have fun with that, when the congress ties his hands on everything he wants.

Tl;dr: fuck mudslimes
Also, checked

There are 37,000 muslims in Mexico, out of a population of 122 million.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Mexico

So what, like .001%?

Not even close.

wikipedia is astroturfed, you can't rely on it anymore

Alot of our citizens aren't just letting it happen. There are millions of people in the US who love the US and don't want to see it turn into a shiskin hellhole. DJT as our president was a huge step toward stopping mudslides from pouring in.

Strayan on holiday in Londonistan right now. I of course went in knowing the situation here was bad, but being here and seeing it first hand it's even worse than I ever expected... It's legitimately spot the white person in this city and apart from all the established, very nice areas, the rest of the city is an absolute shithole... No one speaks english, the Muslims and their ghettos are dirty and hostile, they protest in numbers on the streets about whatever bullshit they're protesting and they smoke their shisha pipes like chimneys in their Muslim shops which dominate so many areas... It's shameful and I walk around everywhere with pure hatred for these people and the brits who have thrown their country away with a whimper... God have mercy if Australia ever looks anything like this.

liberals genuinely believe muslims are just like us.

Dont be so proud of your country, burger.It's still the #1 and only exporter of liberalism, feminism and degeneracy.Trump winning was either luck or a (((divine))) intervention.Just sayin'

Because we /cucc/ now

This with overplaying hand and being so smug. Facebook algorithims made people of each side of Brexit/IS presidential election think that their side was winning.

Lad come to Winchester for a visit. Voted best place to live in the UK (least enriched). Well worth a lil day journey down to see the ancient capital of BTFOing of foreign invaders.

>USA
Filled with violent and dumb ghetto gangstas, rednecks, SJWs etc...
>Russia
Piss poor shithole filled with harlots and drunks....
>Poland
Going down the drain and thinking to force couples to ruin their lives by forcing them to give birth to abhuman babies because aborting genetical defects is har... I mean sinful.

Switzerland is the bastion of the white man.

>Russia
Top kek mate Russia is 20% Muslim and took it up the ass from Chechnyan Muslims.

there is no need to stand up in czech rep, there are almost no muslims here and none of them want to live here.

Over here. Nice try jew.

Yes. France. IIRC Paris is now 25% muzzie.

Plenty, but it's not just Muslims, we're getting overrun by foreign third world hordes in general. London is 45% non-British, which is just a fucking insult. Its mayor is a Muslim man. Arabs procreate at a rate of about 6 per head despite not having the means to do so, these are details that don't matter to the third world population, so in a hundred years or possibly in my own twilight years people who look like me and are of European heritage will be a minority in our own countries.