IF YOU'RE CONSIDERING IMMIGRATING TO ESTONIA :

IF YOU'RE CONSIDERING IMMIGRATING TO ESTONIA :

I>>>>>> DON'T

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_g3jXTYVp_k
youtube.com/watch?v=8HON4AswPVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

c-can i come?

i swear im a white human and not an emu, and even if i was an emu they cant type or use a keyboard because they don't have fingers like us humans

Aw.

thats bait as fuck, literally catholic church does not exist in estonia.

Thats pretty cute. Especially the superiority towards the other baltic countries. I still cant see the difference between the three.

You've made Estonia sound like paradise to me.
Just tell me that you have loose gun laws, and I'm there! (Australia sucks.)

Fuck your feathers faggot.
I lost a good chunk of my family to emus.

>tfw you actually have aussie family who faught and died in Vietnamese
>tfw they were known as the 'phantoms of the jungle'

U n c o m m o n

Dolan hat

4/10 Straya says it better.

fuck of, Estonia. We're full.

>implying anyone wants to

It's a copypasta
saw a brazillian do this some time back

>this is mostly addressed to ameripoors
You're trying to tackle a nonexistent problem. Most Americans don't even know what Estonia is, let alone want to live there.

You're an idiot. It's not a paradise - it's a post soviet shithole. Just a little better than other post soviet shitholes.
The moment EU gibsmedats stop, and they will stop very soon, this country will be completely worthless.

B-but I'm white and I want to start a tech company

> Ukraine
> talking shit about other countries

Even Ukraine is better than Estonia

You forgot the part where shitskins get beaten up by skinheads and batted to death by russian bydlos

What's a (You) crane? Don't you mean southern Russia?

your country isn't even a country

>half of the country is ests
>other half is russkis
>both hate immigrants and SJW agenda
Atleast we have something in common

I'm talking shit, because I know what a shithole is.
And you clueless westerners, fantasizing about "muh based eastern europe", don't know know shit.

>Implying Sup Forums won't annex Estonia after Tuvalu

Never thought about emigrating to a shithole like Estonia. Now I really want to though.

Does anyone even want to immigrate to Estonia?

FUCK OFF CUNT WE'RE THE FULLEST.

This.
Pls go

i dare you to come live in a place where you have to sleep with guns in order to protect your family.

When you protect your family, you go to prison with the same person who tried to kill them.

When you're gone someone else kills your family.

Our shitskins are like russians on meth and steroids.

>greeks

slavbabby

No cockhole, we know Eastern Europe is a shithole, it's just that our faggy college liberals and the things they grow up to be are so awful your poverty stricken people seem great by comparison because they aren't that pozzed.

absolutely not

This

There is a reason why Ukrainians considered america tier retarded. You faggots can't even fix own country with help of Nato or Russia and yet cry about freedom. I'm glad you suffering

>mfw I'm in military service
>mfw my assault rifle is a GALIL

why the fuck ukraines come here then from east ukraine then??? faggot

No worries, when I get my EU passport I'll just move in with no citizenship process anyway.

Get fucked, Luxemcuck.

οh look it's one of these threads again. Nice one Aquafresh

Attention delegates of Sup Forums,

I would like to announce that Estonia is filled with a bunch of Sauna Apes that consume bloody sausages while they play accordions to polka music inside their snow huts

That is all for the delegate from Canada

I don't even know where you are on the map. You are less important than Antarctica to us.

too bad im coming anyway

don't forget the EU deal that based Aquafresh vetoed

If a leaf says it's bad, then it must be good

>tfw no bestonia gf

Why would I want to live in a country full of car thief like Estonia anyway

I don't wanna go to Brazil

You can Estonia girls easily. Brothels are full of them.

>tfw want to live in NL but it's filled to brim with refugees 'n muzzies

slavic aids, polished dutch

Say it again in comprehensive English, knauzus.
BTW I fuck Estonian girls regularly, they do it for free

fuck off Luxembourg, stop reminding people that we exist
fucking nigger

But Estonia spams me on jewbook to move there.

Hello i am 100% aryan dutch, not russian udner covrr :DDD wher are all d eesdi kurva :DDD

Refugees dont want to go there because eastern Europe is poor and wont give gibsmedats.

>I fuck Estonian girls regularly

as often as your own countries girls, 0

Bleached dutch flag

>estonia thread with 50+ posts
>nobody has posted that gif yet
what the fuck has Sup Forums come to?

How do I get Estonian gf?

Hahahahhaha

Okay okay now do the "we're just ITCHING" war with America ones!

it's not like we're missing out

Can I migrate to 3stonia

extremely strict gun laws

Wouldn't want to move to Russia the pussyfied edition ™ anyways

Go back you faggy singing pile of shit

>Estonia couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK merican KEK SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Estonians are ITCHING for a war with svea riket. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of merican soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY swedish cuckold faggot they see. When the kingdom of Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it.

It's a minority, sure, but it does exist there.

Eesti pls you are more needed in your own country

What? It's piss easy to get a handgun or an hunting rifle license here. With the new law you don't even need to say why you need the gun for, if you past the tests and pay the fee to the state you get your permit and it comes default with concealed carry.

Do you need to be a citizen or is resident enough? What suffices as self-defence?

You need to be a citizen, a resident can only buy guns/ammo here if he has a permit from his home country to do so.

And you don't need to state a reason why you need to get a gun if you want to apply here for a one, like you could say that you need one for self defense and they will not ask you any further questions on it.

I have finnish permits, and I've brought a gun to estonia before (hog hunt).

I own an apartment in Tallinn, so could I buy a concealed carry pistol in Eesti?

Also I meant what does the law justify as self-defense if you shoot someone.

>self defence
against what, drunk Russians and foreigners?
That's probably the most threatening thing apart from student exchange refugees

ok

explain this

you look cute desu

You might as well ask your government why permit concealed carry in the first place then, either way I'm not looking to shoot someone, just curious how the law is there.

Here you can't even shoot a armed person that breaks into your apartment and shouts he wants to murder you and your family.

I had to break a glass into a skinheads mouth once back in 2008 in Tallinn cuz he just wouldn't calm down, That could have possibly been avoided would have I just flashed a pistol and walked out. Or just escalate things further, crazy eestipoika.

Russians

you're double that of russia, ukraine and belarus. Other baltics also seem fine.

I dunno man and I don't really care since it's like 10k people total which is nothing.

Here's total HIV cases, new cases and new per million if you're interested.

Dropping truth bombs

We have the shittiest, bottom of the barrel Russians here

youtube.com/watch?v=_g3jXTYVp_k

"I lived, lived and lived, injected, drank, stole. Was thrown into prison for the fourth time. Met my most beloved woman in 2007, love her since then. I don't need anyone besides her."
"Show them what's wrong with your leg."
"My leg is like this because of drugs."

"Forgot to talk about the most important thing. This girl wasn't an HIV carrier before, I infected her, that's just how it went. She was ready for anything for love."

This is the kind of Russians we have in Estonia

also distribution by state, Ida-Virumaa is like 80% Russian and Tallinn like 40%

Damn what the fuck happened in 1991 to 2001.

Shit so their HIV is actually all from sex? I know in Russia's case it's mostly from drugs and used syringes since they have a direct drug route from afghan to Siberian regions.

Did all the good Russian just gtfo after USSR fell?

>Damn what the fuck happened in 1991 to 2001.
probably just started counting since I doubt we had any Soviet statistics left over

New HIV is mostly from drug users and prisoners who use old syringes and shit.
Like 200k Russians did gtfo after independence.

Post based Estonian music:

youtube.com/watch?v=8HON4AswPVk

Fuck that's not good. They will remain in that kind of cycle unless something is done.

Have there been talks between Russia and Estonia to deport them or do something about them because that's just a rotting population right there, which is detrimental for Estonians in Estonia.

please, who would want to go to this banana republic shithole?

That isn't NL, idiot.

try and stop me bitch

>Russia
>ever doing something that is beneficial to a neighboring country and stops them from being able to find a good excuse to liberate countries

come to Bestonia if u want free gf XDXD

Estonia is not a country, m8.

there are much better places to go then estonia i would think, ignoring future syrias on the north, something like iceland would be much better

Fuck you, I'm coming anyway.

Estonian here. Estonia is shit, a lot of people leave to work in the EU or Filand.

Your women look better, though.

I got a job offer in Estonia, but im trying to negotiate to move to Austria instead for the same job as Estonia is a slavic shithole

If Finland gets overrun by dune coons, you might receive a bunch of self-exiled finns.

I can't believe I've never thought about emigrating to Estonia before this post

>Atheist
>Racist
>Widely accused of neo-Nazism
>Semi-Nordic

I've been sitting around mulling about countries I'd like to move to either being too cucked or too traditionalist but I forgot that Estonia is right there.

Time to take advantage of my EU passport while I can.