How are there idiots out there that don't believe in climate change? I mean seriously don't you even know science...

How are there idiots out there that don't believe in climate change? I mean seriously don't you even know science? I swear to god....

Just kidding. Who else here couldn't give a fuck less about it?

Even if it was true, which it isn't, but even if it was. Who gives a fuck?

Oh. In 500 years it's gonna suck on earth? Boo fucking hoo. Think I give a shit? The mixed multitude of retards in the future can deal with it. Fuck em.

Climate change retards are worse than flat earthers

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methane_clathrate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clathrate_gun_hypothesis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_change_feedback
researchgate.net/publication/222409250_Models_on_Snowball_Earth_and_Cambrian_explosion_A_synopsis
researchgate.net/publication/222818998_CO2-forced_climate_thresholds_during_the_Phanerozoic
atmos.washington.edu/2009Q1/111/Readings/Lorius1990_ice-core.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

40 years ago it was called global cooling and they had lots of evidence too

not sure if you`re trying to troll or if you really believe that,
either way i`m sorry about your brain damage

Climate change will always happen, independent of people burning coal or dinosaur bones.
Global warming is a retarded invention to try to control economy.
The fact is that we didn't even leave the ice age yet. If global warming shitters could live for millennia they'd be in for a smoking surprise.

>Think I give a shit?
Yeah your right, I don't care about my species survival anyway

CO2 influences climate

That's a bad attitude. Wether or not you agree it's real you should at least care a bit about the planet. I assume you don't plan on having children?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methane_clathrate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clathrate_gun_hypothesis

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_change_feedback

We're fucked in the next decade you retarded.
Have fun being eaten by cannibals

Why are there so many climate change shills on pol? Its an interesting topic but 5-10 bullshit for this bullshit is transparent. Same as the commie threads and the interracial threads etc. Fuck off you shill you're only fooling those who are already fooled. You wpnt change any opinions, everyone already knows you're full of shit

we`re pretty much set on a path to destruction at this point. as soon as oceans go from carbon sinks to carbon sources it`s pretty much gg

>Sup Forums's not an echochamber

Yeah. Earth's been through asteroids, pole reversals, earth shattering mega quakes and eruptions. And we are gonna give it the kill shot with some fucking co2?

Fuck off.

Besides. Let the strongest survive right? Shots too comfortable for nature to take its course now. Let it heat up and kill everyone. The survivors will be better off for it and the species will be better off as a whole

and humans have existed during all that time huh?
we're not like bacteria where 99.99% will die you dumb fuck, everyone will.

>And we are gonna give it the kill shot with some fucking co2?
No but we'll kill ourselves

>The survivors will be better off for it and the species will be better off as a whole
Except it will take years until they will be able to have lives anything like we have today and it will give civilisation an almost insurmountable setback

Lmao have fun dying.
At 3°C+ food production is not possible anymore.

It's fake.

It's all fake.

Jesus Christ. There is 0 evidence for it other than some fake graphs.

On a long enough timescale you clearly see its a pattern.

Fake? Physiology is fake I guess.

American education, everyone. Between you and the kid that couldn't muster the brain power to read the whole post before shitposting () I'm starting to understand where the burger stereotype comes from.

Lmao have fun dying! Everyone knows if you sail a cross the ocean you'll fall off the edge!

You morons really think humans are all knowing now huh?

In 100 years they will remember you tards like we remember snake oil salesmen

Holy shit is not fake we will have a blue ocean event in the next 1-3 years are you fucking retarded or something.

>There is 0 evidence for it other than some fake graphs
We know CO2 influences climate though we have plenty of empirical evidence of this

In the snowball earth whilst all other factors remained constant or were accounted for CO2 concentration increased causing the warming of the earth and eventual melting of the snowball earth

researchgate.net/publication/222409250_Models_on_Snowball_Earth_and_Cambrian_explosion_A_synopsis
Deglaciation periods preceded by orbital forcing would not have been possible in their scope if it were because of orbital forcing alone, the greenhouse effect due to CO2 and other greenhouse gases must have taken place to cause this

researchgate.net/publication/222818998_CO2-forced_climate_thresholds_during_the_Phanerozoic
atmos.washington.edu/2009Q1/111/Readings/Lorius1990_ice-core.pdf

>On a long enough timescale you clearly see its a pattern.
Care to show the graph?

Yeah we need to keep the non-whites out to protect our homeland.

Fuck the land and wildlife we actually live with though. Who cares.

Yea all those dinosaurs had no food

Pfft. Remember that. Remember. In 3 years remember that okay? Please.

Your Google stop working? Look up climate change graph for last million years or some shit.

You.... are....a.... fag. Grow a set

Do you think we eat the same food as dinosaurs?

>Your Google stop working?
I already posted it , wtf is the pattern

Do you think dinosaurs ate rocks?

Nature can survive massive climate change, but only if it's over the course of millions of years.

We are heating up the climate to the same temperatures in decades.

>correlation = causation

Nice try, Al

No

Wow, I almost cut myself on that edge.

take a chemistry course please burger

see

NICE BAIT FAGET

Food production means agriculture. Farming. Dinosaurs ate wild plants and animals. We have too many people on earth to only eat from the wild so we have to produce food ourselves. At a certain temperature, these foods can no longer grow. So billions of people will die.

It's called rational thinking. By pumping CO2 into the atmosphere, it's going to cause a shitload of problems that are going to be much more expensive to deal with than just not using carbon.

The flood in New Orleans cost 3billion. In the next century or two, climate change will cost different countries and regions probably trillions of dollars, and preventing this would have cost far less.

Humans are fucking retarded and they will gladly save a million dollars today even if it means that future generations will need to pay trillions in damages.

Anthropogenic climate change is real, you retarded nigger.

Now, that said, I do think most people on the planet are retarded niggers like you, and people won't do shit to prevent climate change. It's too late. Good thing I live in Canada and my country will benefit. Billions of people will suffer, entire countries will fall apart, but that's not my problem. Everything's gonna be fucking amazing here. OP I hope you live in one of the areas that will suffer, and I hope your children/grandchildren suffer because of what a massive nigger you are.

It's not even about killing ourselves. The Earth could warm up 5 degrees celcius and humans wouldn't go extinct. The thing is, though, we'd be poorer. We'd be much, much poorer. The standard of living would drop off a cliff.

You seem a little slow on the upchuck
Bad b8

It's not bait. That's all climate change is, it's an insurance model.

Do you pay 20 bucks every 2 months to get maintenance on your car so it works for 15 years, or do you try to save the 20 bucks and drive your care for a year or two and then it breaks down and you have a 4000 repair bill?

We can use cheap coal and save a buck today, or we can pay more and use nuclear/hydro power, and build mass transit.

If we keep using coal, in the next 100-200 years, every coastal city on earth will become uninhabitable. What do you think the cost of moving everyone out of every coastal city is? Imagine, NY city is uninhabitable. Everyone there has to move. All that real estate, all that wealth, literally vanishes under water. How expensive do you think that would be? I can't put a dollar figure on it, but I guarantee you it's a few orders of magnitude more expensive than just not using fossil fuels.