Post powerful Sup Forums related images that really made you think/pause and changed your life/political view

Post powerful Sup Forums related images that really made you think/pause and changed your life/political view.

This image convinced that people of color are despite all the negative political comments/discussions actually hard working loving people.

What are the chances that those two make enough money to support 6 kids?

good for them that the dad is still there

doesn't change the fact that it's not usually the case

Looking at those little piglets made me not want to eat bacon, for about one minute.. then I regained to my senses

oh look cherry picking

dare to say we are more divided by class than by race?

that is what went through my head when i saw this... shit think this every time i drive by the projects in NYC

man, black people are ugly as fuck

Mmmmm. Those are some cute little kiddies right there...

Looks more like a monkey tribe.

At least help those that help themselfs

drop the nuke on the continent with the hat

So why do people say "kill all niggers" instead of "kill all idiots"?

Kill all Huns that don't want TO GO BACK TO MONGOLIA!

A leaf dared

>Op isn't a cuck.

This pic is inspiring, there are people that want to improve themselves and their environment even in shittiest of conditions. If UN was smart they would help a guy like this one

MAGYAR CIGANY

REEEEEEE GET OUT

I bet feral negroes break in to his enclosure every night and try to nig his plants.

Do you think he owns firearms?

should have killed the women too

Die pedo

Calvin Candie was right

black zerg larva

Would think the same for any whites DESU, too many mouths to feed. Four is enough to give enough attention/time and money too.

They were all most certainly criminals

I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters. Dad made plenty money for all of us and i we had more attention than what some couples give their single kid nowadays.

All you need is a mother who actually wants to raise her kids instead of pursuing a career/being a lazy good for nothing "housewife".

>1 post by this id

For a while I though you were going to say something sensible like "niggers are out breeding us at an alarming rate", but what were I thinking, you're German.

90 % of blacks are too stupid to function in a modern society. The 10 % would indeed be able to function, but they carry the same DNA as the 90 %. Most of the children they would have would be idiots as well. We could selectively breed the 10 % to uplift negros, but what's the point? They're ugly and stupid, and we already have a race that's intelligent and beautiful. Let's just remove the cancerous race and be happy with what we have, i.e. whites.

bigot

>powerful images
Fuck this goddamn terminology. This "powerful" bullshit practically preempts any emotion people are supposed to have and reduces any point it is trying to make down to clickbait.

Racist, mysagonistic, xenophobic, islamophobic, bigot, enabler, rapist, transphobic, pedophobic, homophobic fucking white male!