Welcome everyone, this is Lana from Radio3Fourteen. With us today is user, one of poles finest

Welcome everyone, this is Lana from Radio3Fourteen. With us today is user, one of poles finest.
Hi user! Why don't you give our listeners a brief introduction?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm user, nice to meet you. You look like a woman of fine breeding character. Care to donate your womb for the continuity of the white race?

excuse me, *marry me?

checked!

Oh, thank you, I'm flattered, but happily married. Feel free to buy my shirts though!

I'm Poppy.

Aye wuss poppin mah nigga

tits guys or gtfo whore

Is Lana's llama a euphemism?

You look like a retarded Patricia Arquette

Poorman's Lauren Southern

So that's how they pay for all those overloaded intros.

Ah well, It would be unbecoming of me to pursue you then. Please enjoy your time here on Sup Forums. Don't feed the autists.

Your setup looks like an acoustic nightmare. Is that why you sound like shit?

She is not ageing well, tbqh. Those slavic genes take their toll.

why does the style of their radio show look so similar to infowars?

the look of the logo, the intro, the visuals during interviews and everything, it's like they ripped it from infowars and did some minimal editing

her face is the mix of lisa donovan with rachel mcadams

Hi, remrov here and autistic sevant who likes to draw animals

>He doesn't support the movement by buying rebranded American Apparel products...

She's in her thirties

wew

She's great

t. someone who still lives in the 90s

>she's a pagan

This is a preemptive pic

whoaahahh check out the alternate realities this whole planet is on

Thank you my boy.

ayy lmao

> aggressive post processing produces a better listening experience than proper a acoustic environment
Pleb

I hate to admit it but any woman voicing an opinion on anything political sounds like a moron. That includes alt-right types like the RedIce cunt.
Women can be smart, but not in politics. They need to stick to their true genius, which is raising a family.

Well, I'm a civic nationalist and I disagree with you on..

is she married to Henrik?

>implying you've ever voiced an opinion on anything without getting nervous and dropping spagetti

yes but she cheats on him

Is that based purely off the fact that he's Swedish?

>bottle blonde

Why?

Why are these supposed right-wing/conservative women dyeing their hair?