Are ancestry tests worth it or bullshit...

Are ancestry tests worth it or bullshit ? I know I'm some mix of Scots-Irish and French but want it confirmed and to make sure I'm 100% white.

any1?

Probably worth it, but you might find something you never wanted to find.

thanks, anyone done it and have some feedback ?

bump

Yeah turns out im 1 percent African which would explain why my son came out black. I was going to get a parental test but my generous wife strongly offered to get me an ancestral test instead

> american
> white

Americans claiming they are fully white kek
You aren't EU white superior tho and you will never be fully white

w/e, I bet you two are 5% jewish or something

Al salam alakem user your test are back and it turns out your Semetic-Pakistani with some Celtic in there. L'chaim my brother we must stick together to overthrow the white devils!

bump, any non anti Americans wanna chime in ?

when the final shoah comes american mutts will be the first in the chambers
nothing is more stripped of heritage, gross and low than a fucking mutt

I think they're worth it in America, but not in Europe. Most people will just find that they're from the country they live in.

just ask ur grandparents my dude, odds are they are racist and keep this stuff in check, sometimes its hard to use those thing cuz they dont account for changed surnames and shit, it was talking to my grandma that i discovered her side of the family is english

>nobody has any idea where any great grandparent from either side of my family came from
>still white

ayy lmao

where muh reparations britain

this
also if you are broke you have better things to do with your money but if you are doing allright go for it.

Depends.

Both of my parents were migrants from Ireland. Came here in 1976. Both orphans, didn't know their family histories.

Turns out they were second cousins and dumped off at the same nunnery together by my Maternal grandmother.

I also have a brother still living in Ireland who did 23andme because of similar curiosity. My parents never told me they had another child and threw him away like garbage the same their parents did to them. Odd a website was able to tell me truth when my own parents could not.

Going to make an interesting Christmas morning, crashing and burning the holiday at dinner by bringing it up.

>tfw my mums mums mums mum had to ruin the bloodline by getting leb'd