>No plane debris

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZjhxuhTmGk
popularmechanics.com/military/a5659/debunking-911-myths-pentagon/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/AGM-158_JASSM
youtube.com/watch?v=25vlt7swhCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because a 5 ton titanium engine travelling at 300 miles an hour takes a while to stop.
No debris because every ounce of energy went into the concrete wall, shredding any pieces of aluminium.

youtube.com/watch?v=RZjhxuhTmGk

Things going really fast that suddenly stop tend to become unrecognizable.

Try jumping off a tall building some time.

>tend to become unrecognizable
Have you ever seen a plane crash site that didn't look like a plane crashed there?

because it was a missile you dumbass. why are americans so fat and stupid?

You know they found the engine in NY and thay went through

Nope, but plenty of bomb sites that didn't look like a plane crashed there...

>no plane debris
>except all the plane debris people had to walk around picking up after the attack

STOP ASKING QUESTIONS user

what would happen if you were near the dust? would you become dust?

here you go dipshit

popularmechanics.com/military/a5659/debunking-911-myths-pentagon/

get a load of this guy

Yes

Flight 93's crash site looked like it had been hit by a bomb as opposed to a plane

Most of the plane was completely disintegrated

Haven't seen many plane crashes, have you? The planes basically pulverize to billion small pieces on impact.

The physics of high energy impact- that's why.

These guys are such goy its ridiculous. It was this-
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/AGM-158_JASSM

what else would do it? doesnt look like a bomb

See my last post. A plane would be heavily damaged and trail debris after hitting the streetlights. A missile designed to penetrate would punch right through. It looks like a plane and would have the accuracy to do the 270 degree turn into the pentagon

F4slammingintoconcretewall.webm

Hey look, literally no debris. None. NONE.

Except at the Pentagon, they found a shit ton of debris you cunt.

No airplanes crashed on September 11th.

>Source: your ass

It must've traveled long way horizontally at very low altitude.

no he is right, it was a missile

> no debris

there you go

That's the inside wall where it came OUT you dingus

This backs up my theory. Compare the size and notice that the object impacting is not a commercial jet. It is a cruise missile. Also remember the pentagon has SAM sites in its front lawn that were stood down

hey dumbass readplenty of witnesses and pics of plane debris. and one wing sheared on contact with ground before hitting pentagon and plane started spinning and other wing broke and the outer wall collapsed leaving the inner wall with the fuselage hole showing

wtf it's the first time i see this one, is this true ?

I remember back in the years just after 9/11 there was a photo on 9/11research.com or something similar of the bottom half of 2 plane seats with the bottom half of 2 humans still sitting in it.
I haven't been able to find it since. It was a real mindfuck to the young kid I was back then. I doubted the real story till I saw that photo.

>lets sprinkle some crack on this dead nigger and run away noone will ask any questions

I believe the Pentagon was targeted by a different player, in order to stop further false flag attacks from happening that day. A small warning shot from a different sort of weapon than the others used that day. The US unfortunately loves to find the line and then occupy all the moral territory right up along it. This will end.

Metal planes made intentionally to be light so they can fly don't hold up super well against solid masonry

your photo looks edited bro

There was an upper fuselage inside the hole from a global hawk UAV.

Don't believe all of the coincidence theory shills.

Their minds are controlled by "authority"

And always remember that because the brainwashed prevent the real perpetrators from being punished then the blood is on their hands 100%.

If you have done your own research, as any man should do, and you have tried to wake others then that blood is no longer on your hands.

The plane just melted in a jet fuel fire.

>this stupid nigger think they make aircraft engines from aluminium

Nigger thats because that plane was shot down. Using 9/11 evidence as proof 9/11 wasnt faked

A spinning plane made a perfectly neat hole? No sir.

The wall collapsed after the initial.impact. There were intact windows adjacent to the impact site.

I'm not calling you the "s" word, I'm saying you are misinformed.

its funny watching people trying desperately to prove that their fairytales are real. only retards bought into the 9/11 narrative. only complete retards and or shills keep trying to prop it up.

Based swede

>(((popularmechanics)))

into the trash it goes

>left wing impact dmg
>leaving an E shape on the building
>no wing/engine/corpse in photo

i wasn't sold until you listed "probable aircraft debris", then i knew this image was legit.

So they fired a tomahawk missile out of a truck on the freeway?

Where are the proofs?

flight 93 was shot down by f15s. it was hit by a missile at altitude and broke apart on the way down. that's why the debris field is so large.
dick cheney claims that the fighter's were in position to take the shot, but that before he could give the order to shoot the passengers and enacted their 'let's roll' plan to storm the cockpit.
it's much more likely that cheney had the plane shot down, then concocted their ridiculous story about the passengers storming the cockpit.

correct, which is why people never investigate airline crashes, as all possible evidence will have been completely incinerated by jet fuel.

Pentagon plane didn't create such a mess because the twin towers planes were fully loaded with fuel practically, the Pentagon one was not.

Plane wasnt shot down. Another missile was directed into the ground at that site. Two planes, two towers. Two missiles, the pentagon/shanksville. You obviously haven't seen very many plane crashes, especially ones where they are hit in the air by missiles.

Checked
Also never seen that video before, any source for it?

Anywhere dude. Its an AGM with this range

one of the 28 CCTV's who were seized by the FBI for the 9/11 (((enquiry)))leaked 2 years ago.

shop

> THERE WERE NO PLANES
> ALL HOLOGRAMS AND MISSILES
> EVERYONE WAS PAID OFF
> LOL IF YOU DOUBT ME YOU MUST BELIEVE THE OFFICIAL STORY
> THE ONLY CHOICES ARE MY BATSHIT INSANE THEORY AND THE OFFICIAL STORY
> PLEASE PAY NO ATTENTION TO HOW THE TERRORISTS GOT INTO THE US, WHY THEY WERE IGNORED DESPITE REPEATEDLY BEING REPORTED AS SUSPICIOUS AND SPECIFICALLY NOTED AS TERRORISTS BY FORIEGN INTELLIGENCE SERVICES, OR WHY MOSSAD AGENTS WERE POSITIONED IN NEW JERSEY WITH CAMERAS AND WERE ARRESTED AFTER NEIGHBORS CALLED TO REPORT THEY HAD BEEN WATCHING FOR THE FIRST PLANE AND CHEERED WHEN IT HIT
> IGNORE ALL THAT, THE REAL CONSPIRACY IS HOLOGRAMS AND CRUISE MISSILES

The real false flag is these bullshit conspiracy theories to discredit the actual inconsistencies and obvious Israeli / CIA involvement in the attacks

Jet fuel can't melt Pentagon.

AAM's do not completely disintegrate a plane into tiny pieces, if it broke apart in mid air, then where did all the luggage go? where are the passengers bodies? passports? bits of clothing? the passenger chairs?

There is no evidence to suggest that Flight 93 was hit my a missile other than the autistic ramblings by bumbling retards on Sup Forums and /x/ who've never seen how an explosion and RDP of the cabin of an aircraft actually effects it.

this

checks out, fpbp, thanks britbong

this

>t. captain who piloted 757 for years and tried many times with collegues to put the supposed
steering maneuver in simulators : no human is capable of doing this, laws of physics just say nop.

Holograms? Chill dude
American politicians and warhawk brass launched the missiles. These guys happened to be political Zionists colluding with Israel to start the war and secure oil for us and land for them. No terrorists other than them. The terrorism story was pushed to justify the patriot act/patriot act 2/ndaa.

>No plane debris
take a good look at this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=25vlt7swhCM

this is what happens when a plane hits a wall at high speed.
american education...
fuck...

it's irony bro, chill dude

It wasnt a plane doing it. It was a cruise missile. They have much more maneuverability

This was the beginning of the Jews taking over. Once again the Repubs had something to do with it. Always backing up Israel and calling out the left for siding with the muslims.

Trump will just make it worse.

>>Pentagon
punches neat round hole through a wall far from impact
>>No plane debris

>Why?

The plane vaporized, didn't you read the official papers?

Because supposedly well trained secret agents openly celebrating his own false flag doesn't sound completely retarded.

Hey achmed, a wall designed to stop that plane in that test ≠ the walls of the pentagon. False equivalence and your attitude isn't leading anyone to truth. Its making you a high and mighty shitbag.

This looks kinda out of scale but Pentagon is pretty big

holy fuck I had no idea that happened, literally never heard about that .

Why exactly does pentagon have gaps in the building? v

OP's pic has a NO PARKING sign next to it dumbass. Go back and consult your (((Popular Mechanics))) and try again.

Not sure britbro. I will ask this, bump this every so often so other can see the truth about this terrible attack on freedom by those who espouse to defend it.

bump

We really need some 9/11 Edward Snowdens.

Seriously, other than the shills and faggots is there anyone left in the US that is still buying the governments 9/11 story line?

>At 09:35, Colin Scoggins from the FAA's Boston Center again called NEADS to inform them that they had located an aircraft, which later turned out to be Flight 77, heading toward Washington D.C. at a high speed. Two minutes later, a NEADS radar technician spotted a target he believed to be Flight 77. This radar target was in fact Flight 77, but the target vanished as soon as it was discovered. NEADS officials urgently ordered the fighters from Langley to be sent to Washington immediately, but the plane struck the Pentagon at 09:37:46. The Langley fighters were still 150 miles away.

cause it was a hellfire missle

or something like it, im not very well versed in missles

Well most plane crashes the pilot is trying to survive and slow the impact

turns it into a fort

I known for a fact that my entire family knows it was bullshit. My friends know it was bullshit. My coworkers either understand or are aware and afraid to release the cognitive dissonance for the implications it would have on their worldview.

>showing the second ring

no one in the world still believe the official version, from the beginning it was fucked up. but the ppl prefer to remain ignorant about it because they are affraid to have to deal with a government they know can betray them, sacrifice them and then laugh at it.

I've got veteran friends who fought in afghanistan/iraq who know it was bullshit retroactively. They though they were defending freedom. But they ended up losing brothers defending poppy fields and killing civilians defending their home from foreign invaders. 9/11 sparked the most evil time in human history. Talk about muh six million, how many deaths were the result of the mujahideen/taliban/isis/middle east conflicts as a result of/9-11 attacks? Its madness. We need to come to Christ and with his help do something about this.

scientifically speaking odds are the plane was vaporized just like on 9/11 making it impossible to find any plane parts.

That 747 sure knows how to make an impact, remember it's made of aluminum. (very malleable for the tards)
So on impact the light and malleable aluminum would've been more malleable by heating.
And from the looks of the pic it made such a huge hole through the double reinforced wall.
>It was Osama, lets go get Sadam!
Amerisharts truly are morons!

The damage at the Pentagon was done by shaped charges placed in the building during recent "renovation" (just like with the 3 buildings at WTC).

The flying objects were simply for show, like a flashpot at a magic trick.

4 buildings, 4 recent renovations, 4 shaped charges, 4 aerial distractions.

Simple.

America never ceases to amaze

I'll turn you into a fort

It's probably because the plane looked like this.

Digits of fucked up fatassery

why is that surprising? its a giant fucking building, even our college campuses have restaurants and food courts

I don't get why they confiscated all cctv footage of the impact and only released like 5 frames

because its essentially a massive office building and those gaps allow far more interior spaces to have windows

The alien sex slaves escaped out the hole

> No parking sign on the wall of pentagon,
wall that was hit had a lawn in front of it...
Nice try Shlomo

They don't even realize...