"Why whiteness is wrong"

May I ask how "classes" like these are even legal? This is outright racism.
youtube.com/watch?v=29DXo6gecCI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQ
thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/colorado-professor-whiteness-is-a-disease/
efukt.com/21677_African_Sex_Rituals.html
youtube.com/watch?v=89SonD5lKGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait until Trump makes banks partially liable for unpaid student loans. This shit will be solved almost overnight.

You can't be racist against white people. :^)

Just keep at marginalizing them as the hypocritical crackpots that they are, even if it feels like they're winning there are always people silently listening and rational logic will break through sometimes

its being left for too long
these retards are growing because its encouraged
white people need to stand up

the looks those indocrinated harpies throw at him, scary

The only good thing they do is influencing normies to become red-pilled and join us.

This is a legit school in US? It's not even a teaching class, it's an activist meeting.

clap twice if you can here me. they use that tactic on kindergartners. wtf is this tripe.

This is "Whiteness Awareness Month" which is really Europhobic with vicious attack on anything that relate to the white race.

Took place earlier this year at Portland Community College in Oregon.

Look it up by Googling and be prepared to pop your blood vessels.

It's like Sweden but equally if not much worse in parts of USA when it comes to anti-white indoctrination which is very common at high schools, colleges and universities.

treason is punishable by death
I say this unironically

Unfortunately, according to them "it's not racist to be ant-white".

Anti racism IS Anti White

What is ''racism''? What does it means?Who invented term ''racism''.

(((Friedman)))

(((Friedman)))

I wish I could go back to when this was surprising.

>All cultures are equal and we should't criticize them
>Except for Western culture, which is evil and should be destroyed
Uh huh

This, Just let them spew their meno pauze rebellie shit. It is Just fuel against them at this point.

How is that shit even legal? I'm not even ironic. Have people in the North West lost their minds?

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

the camera man is kind of a bitch

he went there to get a video for his sub-par youtube channel. just let the dykes have their pubic braiding space. it's not like they're a threat, as soon as the race war starts most of those cunts will flee to canada

This is a twisted vision of Christianity.

Original Sin = Opression

This is fucking madness

Lol. Just got an ad

kill ALL niggers

Man, I tried listening to what they said. But it doesnt make any sense

>If you want to fight capitalistic patriarchy
>you have to fight white supremacy

They are just throwing buzzwords around. All you need to know that they will be against you so long that youre

>White and male

These are the usefull idiots of cultural marxism, and the first ones to get killed once there is a revolution. Too bad they are to stupid to know what they are doing.

Mfw they need 3 of them to explain white men are evil. This looks like a brainwashing session.

That cameraman Jewtube jewrnalist is oK.

youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQ

lol, whites claiming racism after hundreds of years of racial oppression of others. wew lads

Kill all women when?

you know your class is fucking retarded when you dont want people seeing a video of it

Who oppressed that black girl into getting that shit haircut, eating all that food, and wearing that shit?
Who oppressed the granny into wearing the old hippy shirt, thus becoming stereotyped by appearance?
Who tricked these women into thinking feminism was about equality instead of turning communism's class warfare from poor vs rich to everyone vs white men

>It's like Sweden

America is so much worse, in every regard. If you can't recognize that at this point, you are well and truly fucked. Christ, you even have quotas for admitting non-whites to these places... You make it illegal NOT to use their made-up pronouns and all that shit. I mean, I know you like to paint Sweden as a black sheep caricature on this board, but in reality, it's not anywhere near America-tier.

>Friedman

Shit like this needs more exposure. The proof being that they are afraid of being filmed - they know the general public disapproves and state financial assistance should not be going towards a jew plot to emasculate national security.

Niggers have steel wool for hair so they can't dress it in normal styles. I can't explain why she's fat or wearing that shirt but it probably has do with niggers loving KFC and the shirt looking like something those retarded African nationalists wear during Kwanzaa

jesus they're just reeling off buzzwords

It's portland oregon, basically the biggest mental institution in America

Well, made-up pronouns for gender-type purposes are usually suggested at some bat-shit crazy colleges and only in New York City with its own city law that threaten to fine any business that fail to pronounce the customer/client's preference 'correctly'.

USA is under the grind of cultural Marxism since the 1960's, and it's at its full effect now.

White-hating indoctrination (ethnomasochism for white students, even including diversity class as a requisite to graduate at most colleges) is one of the effects of cultural Marxist agendas to dismantle America to turn over to the inferior races, along with enforcing affirmative action and immigration laws to favor the non-whites only and even race-mixing through social pressure and propaganda.

All thanks to the Jews, in coordination with white communists as useful idiots. This reflects the new socio-political system, and the rest of USA, even in Utah where I reside where there is racemixing, even with white mothers having both white and half-negro children from multiple relationships, is getting Swedish'd and Germany'ized pretty hard.

Cultural Marxism is killing the Western civilization, and that's the intended effect.

>track these fools down
>have infiltrator to learn where they do these ''lessons''
>tell local neo nazis / biker gang that they are trying to put a stop to their gang activities
>have bikies and neo nazis kick the shit out of them when they leave.

Does the left stands for nothing other than racial bolshevism?

in the left of the board it says Capitalism is a form of oppression. Isnt teaching against the government some form of treason? Can we get a number for when we encounter this type of anti-american indoctrination in schools?

>you even have quotas for admitting non-whites to these places... You make it illegal NOT to use their made-up pronouns and all that shit

Neither of those is true, Sven.

to
>imply
there is a problem with black culture, would be to admit no culture is perfect, ergo what are the floors in white culture, the next step would be to compare them with other cultures, and right a paper on your perfect culture.
I've been looking up "deconloizing science" and well rationing to fine, to reject western teachings, to allow the forming of a new teachings. they sound batshit, but there is always a underlining rational theme, unless your just a fucking racist bigiot...

But it is. Don't deny it. Please just don't. Look at the state of your country and do something about it. No, voting Trump wasn't enough. Not nearly.

>SJWs become martyrs of free speech on the media
>white crime on the rise

It's called freedom of speech, even in academia where the only "correct" thought is communist-leftist doctrine.

Academia, out of many institutions, is corrupted and hijacked by the communists of white, Negro, "Latino" and Jewish races.

If you want to see how bad it is with anti-white bullshit passing off as legitimate academic research, check this out.

thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/colorado-professor-whiteness-is-a-disease/

The further you look her up by reading her bio on theuniversity page and her academic publications, the insaner she is as a vocal hater of the white race, while simultaneously claiming not to be a racist.

this is Orwellian at its insidious, in double thinking. This Latina cunt needs to be retroactively deported to Mexico.

Latino academics are just as bad with their blatant anti-white attitude at colleges, while defending illegal immigration and open immigration that share their ethnic/racial heritage.

I despise the commie "La Raza/Aztland reconquesta" Latino, they are literally Brown Jews as the hypocritical parasites.

they are doing gods work, by placing all nuts into a single pan we just need a virtuous and courageous user to blow it.
kek

this is the epitome of racism

Drop a nuke on that university.

send their address to blacks and spics then.

it doesn't matter who. if the bikers hit them and kick the shit out of them and demand money and some other shit from them the cops will just think these fools owe a gang drug money.
what are they gonna do go on CNN and say ''waaa the big bad biker kicked my teeth in then told me I owed $10,000 for drugs, but i've never done drugs before, trust me'' they probably smoke weed so the drug tests they do will be positive. theyd be fucked

>writting about this is rape
wtf

>>SJWs become martyrs of free speech on the media

That'd be a hoot considering their totalitarian views on censorship of free speech

fuck drumpf
fuck white people
fuck men
fuck patriarchy
fuck christians
fuck the church
fuck heterosexuals
fuck cis scum
fuck hate
fuck haters
fuck hate speech
fuck "free speech"
fuck bigotry
fuck racism
fuck sexism
fuck colonialism
fuck harassment
fuck cyberbullying
fuck discrimination
fuck employment discrimination
fuck housing discrimination
fuck white neighborhoods
fuck privilege
fuck the 1%
fuck pence
fuck priebus
fuck republicans
fuck conservatives
fuck corporations
fuck big pharma
fuck big oil
fuck monsato
fuck haliburton
fuck profit
fuck capitalism
fuck the bourgeoisie
fuck exploitation
fuck slavery
fuck police shootings
fuck school shootings
fuck assault weapons
fuck guns
fuck hunting
fuck meat eaters
fuck destruction of natural resources
fuck global warming
fuck voter id
fuck walls
fuck fences
fuck borders
fuck ice
fuck nationalism
fuck america
AND FUCK YOU

Well, if the only correct thought is the communist-leftist doctrine, then it's not really freedom of speech.

This. The imbeciles they think they are standing up for are unbelievably ungrateful pieces of scum garbage.

do you honestly think that the media would care?

Check your privilege, goyim

that is stright up treason, you can go against capatialism... and if you get rid of money you'll always end up with some form of payment..
plus its illegal to be anti-semite
are jewish overlords would never allow it

Why blackness is wrong: efukt.com/21677_African_Sex_Rituals.html

This is why we need to kick social """"""""""science"""""""""" out of our universities.

Low quality b8

this.

A+
You now have a phd

stupid gypsy, they will kill you on sight too idiot

Someone give this пичaгa a Nobel price!

>this flag
>this post

half of your country is browner even than a g*psy

Social science would be good if they, you know, actually did any science regarding the dynamics of how individuals from different groups interact and what factors determine the outcome of said interaction.

Instead we get seminars on the evilness of the white capitalist patriarchy and dissertations on why glaciers are sexist.

I'm hoping Trump will ban these "fascism for women" courses.

>we are silenced by whiteness
>holds white a4 sheet of paper in front of camera

Unfortunately, it's so prevalent, even at reputable 'conservative and white majority' colleges such as Brigham Young University and others, that the conservative white students have to walk on eggshells with assignments and class participation, to avoid being "bullied" by unhinged professors/instructors or teaching assistants (TA; basically senior-year college students serving as professor's pet) who might give bad grade based on opinion that is right-wing or disagreeable to their leftist bubble world view, even outside the social studies, liberal arts, English, foreign language and philosophy departments.

There is probably no appeal process to contest bad grade given by biased left-wing professors or their TA, because the deans of the departments and fellow professors are also themselves equally biased.

This is not the diversity of thought and idea within academia. It's fucked beyond recognition with college as the Marxist indoctrination school to turn out brainwashed Obamabots while taking our money in rip-off tuition, student fees (that goes to fund anti-white propaganda lectures by the visiting professors and race baiters like Tim Wise) and material cost like the overpriced textbooks that constantly bashes the white race while fleecing the white students that have to pay to be indoctrinated to hate themselves in race suicide.

Maybe I exaggerate, but that's been my experience at 4 different colleges in 3 different states. 3 public and 1 private.

Similar anecdotal experience in the four college attendance replete with observed (sometimes implicit) anti-white propaganda and double standards in preferring non-white races such as allowing the clubs for blacks and other races, but forbidding the same for white heterosexual and even conservative-themed (other than Republican Party club).

America is like the (((Matrix))).

This campus needs some posters

youtube.com/watch?v=89SonD5lKGU

Just wonderful.

It takes THREE women to teach a class on feminism and it only takes ONE man to teach a class on astrophysics.

Tell me again why women should get paid the same?

>fuck men
pls fuck me

when will drumpffags ever learn that they are not welcome with their white peanut brains on a campus.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Golden!

By the way, going back to college after a decade as a non-traditional student turned me into a fascist. I'm not kidding.

I used to be a liberal. College's bullshit with insane hypocrisies and bias, especially in regards to attacking the white race, is the ultimate red-pill, before I even knew about Sup Forums and politically incorrect board years prior after my red pill in real life.

>Old fag here

crazy bitches

Can Trump fix this monstrosity?

Maybe only 3 men could take over that room and subdue every person in it

Vristy?

Kek

I don't get it. Why prevent him from filming? Do they fancy themselves as some revolutionaries, not ready to go public just yet? Leftist scum..

Oy vey, they're indoctrinating our girls

whenever i see a feminist i suddenly understand more and more why the nazis dumped "intellectuals" into mass graves

they have a meme division?

pretty much

Funny how only fat and ugly women fall for this shit. They just mad Chad doesn't want to fuck them.

sven, most of these places are confined and hardly spread. Libtards and feminists are the laughing stock of America and people think they are bigger than they actually are because they are the most vocal minority. We sane people don't burn our own shit and throw tantrums over every disagreement so the media has no reason to cover our actions. White republican goes to work, feeds his family, relaxes and enjoys a nice cold beer at the end of the day vs Nog #48477738 was shot when he on his way to church he a good boy, which one are the masses going to hear about? Don't talk about our country like you know anything, we are still the greatest.

Only solution is reforming the federal student loan, and even that would be radical.

I suppose, as others pointed out, that the bubble of federal student loan culture led to the insane curricula in social science, liberal arts and the arts, with professors and board of committee/regents creating the classes to force indoctrinating requirements in order to make money from accumulated student debts based on tuition rate and other associated fees.

College, despite original noble goals of the educated and well-salaried workforce, is really a racket.

Administrators i.e. committee members, deans and presidents and professors (especially senior-level and tenured) are overpaid with over $80 grand up to $300 grand/annually.

I don't think Trump will have any power to get rid of the college bullshit agenda. That's left up to the Congress (legislature) along with reforming or eliminating the Department of Education that wastes tens of billions of dollars annually.

(((Common Core))) and Bush II's No Child Left Behind Act are also big problems in K-12. Education system in America is screwed up.

Homeschooling is only way to go, but it's heavily regulated in some states like New York and Commiefornia.

And homeschooling is illegal as banned in some European nations like Germany as only of a few leftover laws from NatSoc era.

I only now realize the guy in that meme image is Tucker Carlson. I've seen that image for years on here but only now I see it.

How much are (((they))) paying you for that?

that's why mockery is the best way to handle these people. all these people can do is just get angry and upset. any neutral onlooker won't be swayed by them unless they're a true cuck.