Why do kids and teen have much bigger feet than they used to?

Why do kids and teen have much bigger feet than they used to?

Pic related me size 14

H-hey user, is it gay that I think ur feet cute

Really dude? Not gay I guess. They are nice and smooth for their size

they dont

Hmm well I guess my feet are the same too, but I'm size 9-10

Yes, you're a faggot and deserve to be stoned.

>a shaved hobbit

Why do you look at the feet of kids ?

That's not very Canadian of you user

Something strange is afoot.

Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

I don't beleaf in god though user so that is irrelevant to me

It's not gay tho

A lot of my friends stare at my feet and a few have even drawn on my toes and stuff with sharpie

Hell yeah. This is why I like Leviticus

Are you some Australian behind proxy? Because the quality of this shitpost is astounding.

It doesn't matter if you don't believe, it doesn't change the fact God exists and you will surely burn in Hell. Let's see how you feel being a disgusting homos when you're being tortured in Hell.
Your friends are homos then, stop talking to them. When my friend came out of the closet to me I stopped talking to him, the bible warns we should not even eat a the same table as someone who's sexually immoral.
And this is why the Cucktholic Church says none of these old laws apply anymore, even though Jesus said they would exist until the heavens and earth pass. They would rather you go to their unholy temple and pay them to get rid of your sins.

THEIR FEET GROW BIGGER TO SUPPORT THEIR FAT FUCKING ASSES

>American understanding of evolution

Starting to feel a lot like Sup Forums around here lately.

Fuck off faggot!

Because they are taller

why don't you? they are beautiful and delicious.

Evolution is not real, when God created everything he said that it was good. Evolution would imply Gods creation wasn't good and needed to be improved on. This is blasphemous

Faggot

they don't, ur just a freak

congrats

leaf

Wasn't the whole jesus thing about that jews are shit?
Leviticus is only about how Jews should live

In all honesty, heaven sounds like boring as shit, I'd rather hang with Hitler and the boys in hell

Matthew 5:18-19
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus' own words.
Do you want to be called least into Heaven? Teach against the law, do you want to be called great in Heaven? Preach and follow these laws

You won't hang out with anyone, you die in Hell

Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass!

Well then hell sounds much like reality, you die and that's that.

I browse this board for hitler memes not fucking foot fetish threads.

This is something atheists and I can agree on, when you're an atheist you just die and that's it, well you go to Hell first and suffer but you will die there

>14 what are you a fucking baby?
Size should be atleast 45 u are not even a manlet you are a fucking midget

because this current group of incarnated souls were actually all ducks in their previous life time

Sounds like you're just making this up as you go along though

Imagine he would have said the prophets are shit. The Jewish mainstream media would have titeled the next day "JESUS IS HITLER"

This is everyone's Sup Forums though, not just yours user

I could post more feet if that's wanted

Revelation 20:14-15
And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

ToothPaste not everyone uses EU sizes

Go back to sucking Bolshevik cock commie cunt
>Euros unironically support globalism
Kek

That's what I'd like user :)

Well, you live how ever you see fit user, I'm not telling you what to do