This should be the country ruling Central Europe

This should be the country ruling Central Europe.

+1

Especially if it is an absolute monarchy

>Austria
Not in its current cuckold state.

If the archduchy of austria also encompassed the whole of großgermany it would be perfect

go back in time and find me a hapsburg with a full set of chromosomes and i'd be all for it.

k.u.k.ed

>archduchy encompassing all of greater germany
i don't think you get the point of calling it a duchy (or an archduchy), krautbro

kek

no no

Naw man, European monarchs are inbread as fuck. There's even a genetic anomaly named after our former monarchs.

Savage.

Correction

+1 bros.
But yeah we need to find a good monarch. Any not so inbreed Habsburgs around? The last one I knew was Otto von Habsburg (RIP).

Ride together brothers!

Please make it happen and invade Serbia. The whole Serbia, not just Vojvodina.

I can't live with these people anymore, I'll kill myself, please...

>upboating on Sup Forums
I hope you get banned

Meanwhile, in Serbia...

I'm not even kidding, I'm so fucking ashamed of both my ancestors and compatriots.

>France
>White

deus vult

What about you fuck off you goddamn steppe jew.

Last time it was like this, you were the most whining of the lot anyways.

When will you remove kebab from Balkan?

we will rise again, dont worry. we are destined to rule. the hungarian race arrived from space, from another world, we still had wings back then but after many millions of years not using them, the wings disappeared and we forgot our past history, when we lived on another planet.

BTW, this is what most Serbs unironically believe

He will drop dead eventually, let's hope he doesn't destroy anything in the meanwhile and just enjoys his third stream of unwarranted, tax free, income.

Austria would have to uncuck itself first.

Don't worry Hungary you can always join us.

Just watched an awesome docu about szigetvár yesterday. It was very touching. Those lads were absolute heros.

Oh yes please! Btw, can someone inform we what is wrong with Austria curently, I hear people mentioning cucks?