>Gavin McInnes
>Alpha male

Choose one and only one

wrong, this is

Is that his wife?

yeah, a real alpha male could land a cuter gal than that

she looks huge
fat and tall

Right-wing is quite a large spectrum, not everyone who doesn't fit exactly into your category is "controlled opposition".

No, but he has to virtue signal a lot to keep his show, not get fired by his jewish boss and not get arrested for breaking Canadian (((hate speech))) laws.

He is a complete degenerate, but he gives the fairest hearing to white nationalists you'll ever hear.
He agrees with people like Jared Taylor on everything. He even tries to get Jared Taylor to talk about jews.
This guy is actually very red pilled, but he knows how to manage his PR and distance himself from white nationalists.

I still think Gavin has Borderline Personality Disorder.

Just look at the way he fucked up being at Vice. He could have laid low a soaked up the shekels.

>I still think Gavin has Borderline Personality Disorder

Expand on that idea

Literally who.

Everything is controlled opposition to you faggots kek.

I think he's just particularly stupid, for a human being.

when people were calling him alt right he pointed out that alt rights hate him for race mixing he is a spineless cuck

Nothing wrong with tall bruv

That sounds reasonable but your flag gives me an urge to disagree.

No just an edgelord having a midlife crisis

He's a gross degenerate but he can be funny as fuck too, google him blowing a single childless feminist the fuck out on Hannity if you havent seen it already

Ya know you keep using terms like "controlled opposition" and they start losing any power

No, just a genuine fag. Rebel Media isn't a false flag, it's just jewish, and McInnes is just a fag who wants a job where he feels cool since he lost Vice

He has always been like this.
The first time I saw him he was on Kenny vs Spenny years ago showing his ass to the camera.
This isn't a midlife crisis. This is the original hipster who has done drugs all his life.

There's no way someone like this would be controlled opposition.
Here's a video of him 8 years ago.
No FBI/CIA agency would hire this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=eHCnDoPmj-M

Wouldn't call him controlled opposition anymore than I would call Milo or Cernovich that. They're just guys who have a platform, or have made a one, they can make money off of. When any of them are good, they're hilariously funny and on point. When they're bad, they just virtue signaling cucks trying to not be too edgey.

He's funny until you get to his be married or your a loser shit. Is funny to tell feminists whats up tho.

Funny how he talks shit about Mexicans coming into the country.
Why don't you go back to Scotland you jock bastard?

The difference between Gavin and someone like Milo/Cernobitch is that Gavin isn't jewish. He actually talks to white nationalists, understands them and agrees with them.
Milo/Gorrila Mindset are completely disgusted by white identarian ideas.
Those jews don't even touch race, unless they're talking about how big black cocks are or how smart jews are, that's the only time they talk about race.

Gavin actually red pills his audience while still managing to distance himself.
I watched this yesterday and it was pretty cool. This is pure red pill.
youtube.com/watch?v=LeEVt_w_AdE

You're operating under delusion that anything that isn't can get significant exposure without being demonised into oblivion or killed.

kek she has broader shoulders than me

no wonder why he's such a cuck

Does anyone even agree with his philosophy? I only watch him because he's funny.

He said in one of his Rebel Media videos that he is aggressive because he has Scottish heritage. But his temper looks more like Emtional Dis-regulation which is just an inability to control your own reactions. Whether those emotions are anger or happiness you can't control them very well.

When Vice was becoming a bigger company they had to start following industry wide employment law - he was asked by Human Resources at Vice how he would get along with gay collegues - he responded by saying "I love faggots". Funny but clearly just an inability to control his own behaviour - he knew causing trouble would get him pushed out of a company that was receiving tend of millions in investment. But he couldn't control his behaviour so got sacked.

I hate corporate culture but he could be worth $300 million now. He just needed to lay low and sell out when the time was right. Other people have been able to do that.

Isn't she a Native American? Then no. Or did the irony of leftists using Natives as their pro-mass migration poster-children not hit you yet? Even if you are a WN then you have to admit that some of that stuff is going to happen, there is nothing you can do about it, just get people together and do your own thing. Strive.

gavin is a contrarian

alex jones is a better example of controlled opposition

No doubt Latbro, obviously (((they))) are different from Gavin when it comes to the JQ and how they are seen in the alt-right/lite. Was just pointing out that I haven't seen anything that would lead me to believe that any of them would be considered controlled opposition. I think controlled op is basically just a major meme that people are trying to push in order to actually create a legit Huwhite Nationalist/Supremacy group. I'm not saying there isn't controlled op out there, just guessing Gavin, Milo and Cernovich aren't a part of it.

My only problem with him is insisting women take jobs because of "muh career"

Unless your husband is rich (like Gavin) then good luck paying rent with just one parent working.
It's a necessit

One of the techniques of disinfo is to present information 100% accurate, cunduct an interview absolutely professionally, but outside of it having a picture of yourself taken while stepping on your foreskin, or run in the woods naked like that chick who wanted him to repeat 14 words. You may be destroying a sjw with facts and logic to the point where she'd like to burst into tears about how bad she came off, but when you act like an unhinged moron elswhere you're tainting the good image you're supposed to uphold and the message with it. You've got to be the whole package.
>Gavin, Milo and Cernovich
degenerate, gay jew, why is the satanic phoenix on cover?

Just like with 911 conspiracies they produced both the official narrative and a host of conspiracy movements to cover what actually happened starting with Moor's Fahrentheit to pick the most prominent. The sole investigator received a moron looking and completely proffesional in defending her endevour caregiver. But outside activities relating to her, he was a complete nutjob spouting bs about aliens. Andrew Johnson his name was. The lady is finished, nobody cares anymre and she was in coma for some reason recently.

Almost nothing is accidental.

Stick to styx and varg and other weirdo youtubers for your political commentary and you're fine. Lots of these political or alternate thought commentators just feed rare nuggets of truth to remain credible while stringing along millions of people. They're useful idiots. I don't even know who ther people in your photo are so can't comment.

>yes untermensch, buy my rpg

absolutely

People's appearance change over time, she might have looked a lot cuter when they first got married.

tall roastie detected

sit on my face you big whore

Yup, part of the mafia that ruined the (((alt-right)))

>knows about globalization
>hasn't named the jews yet

sound like controlled opposition to me