Sup Forums BTFO LMAO

Sup Forums BTFO LMAO

That's some quality d&c for the black community. With any luck the news will reach them in ten years. Now we wait.

Source or fuck off.

>Source
>Too stupid to read an image
must be one of those liberal blacks OP is talking about

>study finds that black conservatives have a higher IQ than their black liberal peers

Are there a lot of black conservatives in America?

Maybe they're some sort of "elite" among blacks and want to distance themselves from the retarded dindus

Sup Forums was right, you mean?

Well, duh. If you think the likes of Thomas Sowell aren't smarter than the likes of brain-dead nigger scrotum-suckers like Al Sharpton, I don't know which rock you've been living under.

Wait are you telling me smart people aren't liberals?
Huh... you might be on to something.

>Black conservatives smarter than their black liberal counterparts
>only 5% of Blacks vote Republican
>only 5% of Blacks are smart

lmao

>Black conservatives.
>Literally the few black that vote for Donald Trump.
How is this shit BTFO Sup Forums ?
It's literally prove Sup Forums was right.

Link to article?

You meant Sup Forums lucked out; we got all the smart ones.

>Argentines prove conservatives are high IQ
>All the smart blacks voted Trump
Pol BTFO how?

>Pictured: Black conservative teaching his liberal peers

No, there are very few black conservatives. The reason they have higher IQ's than black liberals is because they have overcome the gibsmedat mentality, and they have learned the reality of live and providing for a future/ working for the good of the nation. They tend to be very religious, military, or business owners who had to overcome poverty. Instead of giving into the welfare state they decided to actually make something of themselves.

With that said, I have no idea how OP thinks this BTFO Sup Forums
The screenshot is saying CONSERVATIVE BLACKS are smarter than LIBERAL BLACKS...
>OP is a faggot

Yes, he was completely serious with the BTFO.

Maybe the monkey republicans have a 105 IQ, they obviously stole it from the people in this thread.

No, you stupid faggot.
The reason they are conservative is because they have higher IQs.
The reason they can overcome gibsmedats is because they're smarter.

There is not a single person who became smarter because he made better life decisions.

Intelligence is genetic.
The smart blacks simply have better genetics than the dumber ones.

If you don't believe me, name one study that shows that your IQ goes because of life decisions.
One study.
Show me a study where someone with an IQ of 80 went to college and came out with an IQ of 100.
Such a study doesn't exist.

>conservatives are smarter than liberals
WOW TRUMP BTFOOO

fake news, kys

Try googling it, you won't find anything.

Black CONSERVATIVES.

>People are unable to learn
>Is that what they teach you in Latvia?

Sure, they have higher IQ's to begin with, which allows them to overcome lefty mentality. But to claim people are unable to learn from experience and realize that their way of life is bullshit is completely asinine, and you are a complete retard if that is how you think, which is probably why your people are so prone to famine.

Not surprising.

>large part of the black community is completely brainwashed by Marxist propaganda telling them how dat de cracka be keepin' a bruddah down and de need dem gubament gibs n' shit n' order to survive becuz a bruddah got no agency in da white man's world
>black conservatives
>broke the conditioning (or their parents resisted it) and said "fuck off" to the social pressure, which is a sure sign of intelligence

>white conservatives
>some broke the conditioning
>some were born into the right, and neither they nor their parents faced any real pressure to be leftist
>among the latter group, some are smart enough to ask questions about society and consider points of view which run contrary to their own, while others are followers or even fit the negative stereotypes to a T

When did I say people are unable to learn?

of course
everyone knows capitalism is best
pruning the tax parasites is tuff without group mind and parasites name that racism and go nuts make u feel guilty