If God isn't real then how could something as perfect as this exist?

If God isn't real then how could something as perfect as this exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qhbuKbxJsk8?t=589
youtube.com/watch?v=9gk_8mQuerg
youtube.com/watch?v=OjWE0Ccd16I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Checkmate atheists.

>new bf each week
>burns coal

>flat stanleys autistic female cousin

Someone post pic of her with jew and money

tfw no taytay gf

She's over-rated as fuck. She's another dime-a-dozen whore. She's a 6/10 at best. You know I'm right.

>6/10

ok user.

this, spbp

>Makeup

U WOT?

Literally the only thing people here like about her is that she has said some slightly racist things and is pretty (now- not in 10 years once the makeup destroys her skin)

Otherwise she's just as much of a vapid cunt as the rest of the coalburning whores in the music industry.

Perry
Cyrus
... I don't know any other names but I'd wager my right testicle that they're all vapid whores.

>goes to a political forum
>90% of all post are basically "muh dick"
why do i do this to myself?

>burns coal

>6/10

t. 1/10

Taylor Swift is disgusting and degenerate. How many times is she going to ride the cock carousel until she catches the monster? Honestly...

She sold her soul for fame, the devils cost was that she eternally remain unwed, childless and surrounded by disingenuous "friends".

This is her cross, she bears it well.

You posted the wrong picture. You posted a picture of a Taylor Swift who looks like pic related right now and is generally completely retarded (she is on bf 20 now, her pussy must look like the one of a 60 yr old Mexican whore).

If god exists, why do we have Abos?

>if god doesn't exist how can the the fractal mandelbrot exist?

youtu.be/qhbuKbxJsk8?t=589

youtube.com/watch?v=9gk_8mQuerg

you don't need an actual inteligence to create beauty , beauty comes from things being slightly diffrent and permutations , given enough time the most stable and best solution form up to resist the "test of time"

Thus beauty or "stability"/"balance" is naturally is defined as a reaction to entropy and chaos.
Things tend to break apart , this is why the best things resist.

There are more ways to asamble an atom or a solar system , a sun or a planet , or even a protetine... question is how long will it last. Naturally those that last longer form of what we know today as 'elements'

Also humans beauty also means healthy, we are talking real beauty here , natural ... makeup can overup and improve , but look around you , you'll be able to see under the mask of makeup and you'll see true beauty. She doesn't have to be a skinny shitty brain dead model with health isuess , most models are ugly as fuck.

>she's probably been blacked multiple times at once

i would never date a racist that has never had a black cock in her so it works out.

20? You forgot another zero there hans. She's the biggest slut in the music industry right now and has been for some time. All of her songs are just about different guys she has fucked

>All these shills trying to lie about Tay getting BLACKED by some hood niggers
Nice try!

I didn't know Carl used Sup Forums

It is 20, dude. Which is a lot for a 26 year old. She must have tried like every single page of the Kama Sutra already. Those dudes she has fucked are often pretty strong, so the pounding must have worn out the pussy muscles. Not sure if women can counteract the stretching through yoga or other shit.

Use the catalog you stupid fucking (You) giver

you're pathetic and disgusting

Look inside user. You know it's true.

Of all the majesty of creation, you choose this?

Slanderous lies with no proof

She also has no online official nudes from all the hackings because "those are for sluts" and has never touched niggerdick!

is this a shoop?

I just looked inside

She has no nudes after the leaks and is going to date Pewdiepie. None of the pictures posted here of her taking a picture with a black guy prove anything about her getting niggered. Even the accusations that she fucks every guy are just slander and lies because she might only fuck some of them. I'm not saying she's a virgin or anything because I don't know, but the Sup Forums lies about her being a massive whore are a joke!

wrong pic op

user, she writes songs about every guy she's fucked. Guys keep leaving her because she's fucking crazy.

Trips, kek approves.

This is her without makeup

Tay is a slut but even she wouldn't go for a talentless autistic swedecuck like him

You pewdiefag supporters really need to see a doctor.

Praise the lord

>Venezuela is in ripped up dirty clothes

Kek

>I imagine that she writes songs about a different guy she has fucked everytime I hear her
>This is why I imagine guys keep leaving her even though I'm just a random dude on Sup Forums
Where's the official nudes for this notorious whore then? Even Jennifer Lawrence got revealed as the whore she is with all her nudes leaking but Tay still says "nudes are for sluts"

Not terrible/10

Makeup is a lying cancer on humanity

She's not an idiot that keeps nude pictures online.

>Mfw latina bunda

>no proof
>no argument
>Pewdiepie is already in the social media DM's setting up a lunch date according to leaked hacks
You cant just make up shit sir.

>A massive whore who fucks every dude
>Not an idiot
This story doesn't add up at all.

They are now

>Taylor Swift is perfect

How to spot people with Irish ancestors

Wtf I love god now

Go back to Sup Forums you faggot

>tfw Taylor Swift is perfect but my gaelic ancestors have cursed me with being 5'9"
Fuck life

>God created make-up

Do you think she's fucked a dog before?

Oh fuck

Makeup was a mistake

goddamn. so fucking perfect.

>Caring about Taylor Swift
kys

I have an irish ancestor

I don't think Tay is perfect but she's the best singer deep in the mainstream and NO THERES NO "MAINSTREAM" DEEP INSIDE HER

she does between boyfriends

Doubt it

Celtics are superior anglos. Just stop being a manlet, height is nothing but perception. Project a tall personality and watch taller men beta bitch out in the right situation.

What type of dog?

look at those hairy arms. 2/10

1 and 3 need to learn how to makeup

Would dress up as hitler youth with for Halloween/10

Wrong pic

I'd tear her up. If you know what I mean.

Gib booty

Its important to remember that she's got top people helping her with her with everything, clothes, makeup, fitness and hair, shes a product not a person.

If a normal person with average income pulls off that without external aid, that would be impressive.

Dwayne Johnson may have an amazing physique but an average person will not afford his diet nor will they have time to cook his food etc.

Hillary Clinton may talk correctly and properly but none of her words are her own, shes hired professional writers, and her words are put infront of test groups before ever being heard publicly

Aesthetically I'd fuck Taylor Swift easy though

youtube.com/watch?v=OjWE0Ccd16I

> Arianny Celeste
> latina

What are you talking about? Shes not a bodybuilder, her only task to keep her body is not to get fat.
You dont need some elite cooks for that, just dont eat too much.
No hetero guy gives a damn about her clothes either.

Still pretty

A literal 12/10

would happily spend rest of life with/10

Why is she so perfect, anons?

>burns coal

Prove it.

> heart stolen

Goddamn it.

I know a girl who looks exactly like Tay, actually.

Get decides my opening line with her.

>lemme fugg :D that boipussy

Is she under mkultra too?

>Wanting to secretly fuck a boy but you hide that fact by worshipping Taylor Swift and her boyish figure.

I'm not saying shes a bodybuilder I was trying to tell you that the "elite" figures like those people get help with everything, taylor included

I'm sure shes got a diet to follow and some sort of training regime, if she can keep her body at a body fat percentage where she got tits and ass while staying thin, that will benefit her.

No hetero guys takes notice or thinks of clothes, no. But people can always make bad choices and sabotage their own potential. Also shes got millions of female followers that care a lot, I imagine. I am sure shes hired someone to help her with shopping

Just don't go thinking shes just a normal girl

was meant for

im in love