We memed him to the presidency but i feel like the media is trying to meme him into the grave with their 24/7 trump...

we memed him to the presidency but i feel like the media is trying to meme him into the grave with their 24/7 trump hate machine. they're going to keep ratcheting up the trump hate until it finally inspires someone to assassinate him.

some fucking dork numale is going to try to assassinate him to become a folk hero for edgy leftists. i can already see his name being thrown in songs even if he's not successful and just comes close to assassinating trump.

so i've been thinking about how to combat this. one thing is that if leftists are just as troubled by pence because he's way more conservative than trump. im wondering if we can convince people that if they dont like trump they will REALLY hate like pence. i think we need to make pence trump's fail-safe against assassination? to protect trump we have to meme that the white wolf is absolute dog shit.

any thoughts? i really think we have to get ahead of this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=25XFMRr74rA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>they're going to keep ratcheting up the trump hate until it finally inspires someone to assassinate him.
Someone dumb enough to be influenced by the media that much isn't someone smart enough to assassinate him.

If he dies, it's a professional who did the hit.

The protection of Kek will not waiver for Trump.

If you voted for Trump you would hate him as well after seeing his cabinet picks.

>media is trying to meme
contradiction in terms desu

Mooooom i posted it again

Someone would have to be pretty fucking stupid to either impeach or assassinate Trump. Because his vice-president-elect is even more freaky than Trump.

>we memed him to the presidency

stopped reading there. fuck off.

If they assassinate Trump, they throw away their dumb pacifistic values and open fire on us, finally giving us the opportunity to open fire on them.

>Because his vice-president-elect is even more freaky than Trump.
that's what im trying to get at. i want everyone on the left to be so fearful of pence that it effectively prevents a trump assassination

>fuck off.
i stopped reading right there. pisser

Civil war for sure.

>we have the greatest business people in the world
>but we never use them
>i know them all
>people you've never heard of
>people you would never want to have dinner with
>absolute killers
>and we're going to get them to work for us!

he's been saying this since day one fucko

Engage them about the actual headlines and talking points from the media. Not the fluff social issues.

Tell them about what's actually happening, as a matter of fact. Do not say it's your opinion. Give them quotes from actual leaders in the government, such as from the intelligence community that led the counter-coup against the takeover of the federal govt.

Listen to Steve Pieczenik here this is really interesting. The guy is brilliant.

youtube.com/watch?v=25XFMRr74rA

Then meme the "media" into the grave.

One at a time. CNN is a good start.

anyone who is capable of planning an assassination either voted for and/or supports him or knows full well that they are some gun for hire who is known by western world governments and wouldnt get close, or if they did it they'd be fucked over.

No the major media outlets engaging in this bullshit are the ones whose ratings are tanking and whose brands are extremely damaged in the eyes of the average American. Because they cannot sustain their brands by preaching to the choir (the people who actually believe their bullshit after everything this year), they require the majority begin come back and start watching and believing them again. Pushing the same shit that turned the average American off to them isn't going to win back these viewers they need.

ctr you guys are so annoying i bet its a bunch of numales who bike into a manhattan office and circle jerk about how much good youre doing