Why are americans so retarded?

Every year they cry about 5 cm snow, close all roads, all schools and then talk about it for 10 weeks straight because it's so hard to live through these hard times.
And all media stations on the world will broadcast it how bad the weather in america is
instead of their own fucking country's weather, they do yes, but for 2 minutes.

Have pity

It's harder to meet the black bulls during this time for whites with kids

ITT: Ahmed and his cousin have a circle jerk

Jesus fucking christ, invest in some snow plows and dirt you fucking retards.

well if my house was build out of thin wood i would cry because of 5 cm snow faggot

What the fuck are you talking about? That happens down south when TN or Atlanta gets snow. fucking Maine or chicago, 18 inches and shit is still open. NYC still opens unless it gets over 15 inches.

Why can't they just make heated tires so the snow melts while you drive?

Because we are the greatest and on Jan 20th 2017 you will all bow down to our lord incarnate.

u that salt is the best for icy roads, but america is too fucking dumb

If our biggest problem is a little snow then I can live with that.

I guess your country can handle snow a little better?

I'm sure those nice brick homes can keep a bunch of refugees warm

Have you even seen snow, Achmed and Muhammad?

Because of the same reason ancaps have problems with roads. There simply isn't enough public money, resources or incentitive to combat something like climate.

Thank neoliberalism for this.

Are you retarded? We have city service truck made specifically to salt the roads.
>muslim intellectuals

>close all roads, all schools and then talk about it for 10 weeks straight
>muh global warmings bby

What in the absolute fuck are you talking about this time, Mohammed al Berlini?

I swear it's like you dumb sandniggers just make shit up at this point. Fucking schools around here don't even close for 4 ft of snow, or 1.2 meters for eurocucks

this is just east coast bitching

they're so used to driving on roads doused in so much deicer that they got a region named after its effect on cars, that the moment enough snow falls to pile up an inch its chaos

this is not the case in the western half, deicer is generally just reserved for urban sections of interstates and various arterial roads. some states like alaska hardly use deicer at all

>And all media stations on the world will broadcast it how bad the weather in america is

This speaks more about how retarded other countries media is than how retarded america is at handling snow.

There is a lot of places that don't see snow often enough to need winter tires aND because tires are expensive won't buy any for the off chance the get snow.

Fuck. Vancouver gets so little snow they get.crippled by it. It's a fuckin disgrace to Canada but people don't like spending money for the off chance they get fucked.

I hope this is a troll otherwise your an idiot for not realizing why that's a shit idea.

john are u mad? ill send u something to remove ur snow infront of ur garage so u can drive to taco bell again

I'll send something to remove you.

Nice bantz Germany I am impressed

buy a plow in New England and you can make over two grand in one snowstorm for plowing driveways.

The are acting retarded to test your faith.

lel